Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 6: Waking Up 'Nice'

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Waking Up 'Nice' - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

On Saturdays I like to sleep late. In those days I hated getting up in the morning but work forced me to. The greatest luxury of the weekend was the chance to 'sleep in' on Saturday when I'd usually roll out of the rack around ten or ten thirty. The next day being Saturday, I did exactly that. I still slept nude. It was still the middle of summer and anyway I'd gotten to feel comfortable sleeping that way.

Still asleep, I gradually became aware of a pleasureable sensation. Do you know how when you're just on the edge of sleep you can be aware of your body but still be sleeping? That's the state I was in now. I was warm and comfortable. The pleasureable feelings hovered on the edge of my consciousness near to waking me but fading to nothing when I began to. I laid there blissfully, letting it have me, almost waking with each pulse, then sleeping again between them.

Just barely still asleep, I stretched, my arms pushing out overhead, legs rigid. Ummmm. I fell deeper. The feeling returned, stronger, emanating from my penis. Another ripple of pleasure flowed through me, then another wave and still another - now only a few seconds apart. The sweetness of it woke me up. I was filled with sexual pleasure very similar to the sensations that lead to a nocturnal emission or wet dream, only this time I hadn't ejaculated - yet.

My eyes opened.

She was sitting on the edge of my bed, her gown collapsed around her, her upper body naked. She was facing me, watching my eyes. Her hand was underneath the sheet, wrapped around my erect penis, was very gently squeezing it.

"Morning sleepyhead." She smiled sexily at me, eyes gleaming. "You took long enough to wake up." She pouted a bit, like she'd wanted me to wake up sooner. To do what?

"God, that feels wonderful." I breathed helplessly while she continued to squeeze, now incorporating a stroking motion too. "How long have you been doing it to me?"

"Oh, half an hour or so. I had to go very slowly because a few times you almost woke up too soon." She answered. That naughty tremor was in her voice again.

"Too soon?"

"Before you were all nice and hard like now so mommy could play with her baby's peepee." She said hotly, baby talking me again like she had started to last night. It sent the same strange rush of excitement through me again. She was fingering my penis while she spoke, causing it to throb stiffly.

She pulled the sheet off of my body. "Now let mommy see what's under here." She giggled, that naughty catch still in her voice. "Oh, my! You're such a naughty boy. Look how big you've let your peepee get. Do you think it will shrink if I tickle it with my tongue?"

She leaned over me, her hair swung forward and touched my belly at the same moment as her warm breath. Then her lips touched me below my belly button, giving a sucking little kiss. Her hand continued to finger me, pulling the foreskin gently back and forth as her mouth moved down my belly toward it. Then her tongue was licking it's base and, in one smooth motion she raised her head and took my penis between her lips and into her mouth. She began to lick it's head, then slid it deep into her hot, wet, mouth.

Heaven can not possibly hold any sensations more wonderful than those I felt just at that moment when my beloved mother's mouth engulfed my penis and lovingly began sucking and licking it.

She moved around so that she was positioned on her hands and knees inside my legs, which she pushed apart to get better access. In that position she could look up at me and watch my facial reactions as she fellated me. I was watching her mouth on my cock too and then looking into her eyes as she licked and sucked wantonly, fully engrossed in the excitement of it, her butt high in the air, robe hanging from her hips.

The sensation was so delicious, the situation so outrageous, that I got twinges of climax almost immediately. She paused, lifted her head off of me, and smiled at me. Her hand started stroking again after a second. "Does my little baby like it when I do that?" Without waiting for an answer she looked at it then took it in her mouth again, sucking a few seconds then stopping and looking up at me again, eyes gleaming seductively.

"Should mommy keep going?"

"Oh yes, please mommy! Please don't stop." I choked out, getting into the spirit of her play. I could almost imagine that I was a baby and my precious mother was just about to suck on my penis. It really gave me a thrill.

Taking me fully in her mouth again, she took a breath then continued to lower herself until my penis was incredibly far inside her, and then I felt it slide into the long, tight passage of her throat. Suddenly her mouth and throat had totally engulfed me! After a moment I felt her begin to move the other way as she lifted off of me.

The thought of what she had done, was now deliciously doing again, gave me a big charge and after she had repeated it several more times, I was just about at the peak and perilously close to the edge. My body thrummed with an unendureable sexual charge.

"Mommy, I feel like something is going to happen to me, you have to stop for a second." She took her mouth off of me, looked up, grinning sluttily, "But mommy doesn't want to stop." Her hand hadn't stopped moving, and she took me in her mouth again at once.

Almost immediately, the first contraction clenched the muscles of my penis and anus. She felt it and took her mouth away quickly, instead going to my balls, licking and sucking while I struggled to prevent the climax which was only a hair's breadth from boiling through me. After a wonderful few moments, during which I virtually experienced an orgasm without ejaculating, it began to subside and I exhaled, "Whew!"

This was her signal to begin again and her hand squeezed my penis as her mouth swallowed it again, warm, wet, smooth, sucking and licking. In only a few moments the climax built in me again, higher this time. "Oh God, mommy, STOP!"

She did, looking up at me. "Mommy's gonna make her baby shoot like a skyrocket." She promised lasciviously. "Oohh!" I shuddered as my mother began wantonly stroking my throbbing penis again. "Oohh! Something's going to come out of my peepee mommy." The climax swelled in me as she took me gently back in her mouth and plunged the head and most of the length of my penis into it's soft interior, still stroking the base with her hand. The pleasure of my climax blossomed and enveloped my entire body, my soul and then I did.

I shot like a skyrocket.

She was looking up at me while the passion flooded my features, distorting them as the climax was released and boiled out of me into her ready mouth. She didn't pull off of me as wave after wave swept through me. Instead she just gently kept me imprisoned with her mouth and tongue until the last wonderful twinges had all but faded. Then, she milked me, sucking out the last drops of semen and cleaning me with her tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.