Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 5: In Good Hands

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: In Good Hands - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Morning. I looked at the clock on her dresser. Six A.M. We had slept locked together through the night. I stretched, needing to relieve the cramps of hours in one position. Then, feeling the cool air touch the many parts of my body where hers had warmed them, and missing the warmth, I fitted myself once again to the warm contours of her. She made a pleasure sound as I did this and pushed back into me, reclaiming me as her own.

My suddenly semi-erect penis twitched as my groin responded to the pressure of her body. She lifted her top leg a few inches and my penis found a place between the outer lips of her vagina. She lowered her leg again and I was encased in a nice warm spot. My penis wasn't inside her, but could have been easily with just the right motions. She pushed her butt into it harder with a sigh. I couldn't help myself, I had to touch her nipples and squeeze just a little. She sighed again as they grew firm, responding to my touching.

I began to gently stroke her breasts, going back to the nipples often for little squeezes and tender pinches. Soon she was gently pushing herself into me in a rythmn, my penis sliding just a bit in each direction as she did, the tip of it touching her clitoris each time she pressed her hips back into mine. I was very hard now and feeling very, very good.

She stopped moving, then stretched herself, slowly and luxuriously. Rolling onto her back, then over to face me, she smiled seductively, knowing how much what she had been doing aroused me. "Morning, honey." I smiled too. "Morning mom. I have been in heaven every second since last night. Sleeping next to you was wonderful."

"It was awfully nice, wasn't it." She confirmed, smiling. She raised herself on one elbow. The sheet fell away from her breasts. My eyes went to them as if drawn by a magnet, and now I could inspect them closely for the first time. They were very full and firm looking. She had very large inflated aureolas from which the nipple projected another three quarters of an inch. Her aureola formed a sharply defined mound larger than a silver dollar atop the body of her breast with the nipple standing in the middle of it. Now I understood why they pushed so far out of those tee shirts of hers. As the cool air touched them, both the aureola and the tip seemed to stiffen. Or maybe it was the intensity of my gaze that did it.

"Do you like them?" She asked. I nodded silently, reaching out to cup and caress one. "I want to taste your nipple," I confessed, my eyes meeting hers. "so much it's making me shake." She leaned toward me and we kissed. "I want you too, darling, every part of you."

"You know," She said, a lush, sexy sound in her voice as she surrendered to the wanton luxury of our intimacy, "Since we're here, with no clothes on, in my bed already, I guess it wouldn't make much difference if we allowed ourselves to touch each other a little more. But this has to be the end. Okay?"

"Okay." With permission to do more, I leaned over to her breast, kissed it along its top edge, licked it, then I moved my mouth over her nipple. Her eyes closed as my lips covered it, sucked it into my mouth, trying to get milk from her. I rolled it with my tongue, milked it, sucked on it in a primal rythmn, didn't want to let it go. Her hand stoked my forehead. "My darling lover." She whispered. After a while she gently stopped me. She lowered her head and kissed me fully on the lips. Our mouths opened and our tongues sent messages of wanting and permission to have.

She sat up. "Hey."

"What?" I asked.

"I think it's your turn for a backrub." Her eyes gleamed with mischief.

She pushed me onto my back and pulled the sheet down below my belly button. My erection made a mound in the sheet as she reached over and began the tickle. It felt great. There's nothing better than a body rub - except a body rub first thing in the morning.

Soon, I was purring contentedly whenever she'd touch a sensitive spot. She did my chest, my nipples, my arms, my neck, my face, lips, sides and finally, my belly. "Oooh." I whispered as she slid her fingers beneath the sheet, then slid them sideways back and forth, close enough for her fingertips to touch the fringes of my pubic hair. She'd borrowed all my best tricks. And she never got around to doing my back.

My penis was still pushing upward against the sheet. It projected several inches beyond the edges of my pubis, not touching my belly at all in its full rigid state. On the outside of the sheet now, her hand brushed over the mound on it's way down to my legs. I caught my breath a bit as I felt the contact. Her hand came back, stopped on the mound and gently squeezed. "Mmnnn!" She murmered as if she'd just noticed it was there. "Does baby feel good when I touch him there?" For some reason her words sent a rush of excitement through me.

Releasing me, her hand slid up to the edge of the sheet and slipped under it. Her fingers explored downward then lingered, first tickling my pubic hair, then moving over my belly and back down to my hair. I moaned, wanting her to touch my penis, inviting her to. It was throbbing with anticipation.

But she wasn't through teasing me yet. Her fingers slipped down my left leg, gliding past my balls and finding the sensitive spot under them. "Oooh." Another sigh was drawn out of me; "That's good." Next she moved them across the base of my cock and onto the other leg, tickling relentlessly.

She moved her hand to my balls. After sliding it over them, feeling their size and texture, she squeezed each one gently. Then, at last, she seemed to rediscover my penis. She alternately squeezed and tickled as she moved an inch, two inches out onto its shaft. There, her fingers formed a ring around it and stroked very lightly. Finally, most excitingly, she slid her hand all the way to the head, fingering the ridge of my glans, then squeezed. A surge of pleasure flowed through me, forcing me to inhale sharply, moaning as I exhaled. She grasped the head firmly and stripped the foreskin back, squeezing again, harder this time. "Oooh mom!" I groaned, "Oooh, please!" - begging for more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.