Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 4: The Third Little Rub

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Third Little Rub - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Another few tortured weeks dragged by until one Saturday night she stayed an extra long tIme in the shower again. I excitedly remembered that each time she'd done that before there'd been a backrub request. So, naturally I was in the kitchen, wearing only the short shorts. Thinking about what might possibly happen in a few minutes had lubricant running out of me and there was a wet spot on my shorts right there at the table.

Then the bathroom door opened and she emerged wrapped in her customary towel. Instead of going to her room as usual, she turned and came out into the kitchen. She smiled at me. "Gosh, I love to just soak in the shower, don't you?" She walked over to the sink, and bending slightly, swung open the door of the base cabinet and flicked her fingers over the waste basket. "Hair." She reported. "Don't want the drains to plug up." Is that all? I thought, desperately. She's not going to ask! The horrible possibility flared through me.

Finished, she closed the door and smiling, came right over to me, standing within inches. "Whatcha reading?" She asked, putting her free hand on my shoulder. "Oh, YR&C, it just came today." It was a Sailing magazine. I hadn't really read a word of it. I was filled with despair. All that hopeful anticipation and she had no intention of letting me give her a 'little rub'. Her hand tightened on my shoulder.

"Tory. Look at me." I looked up at her. Her breasts beneath her towel were inches from my eyes as she stood in front of me.

"Do you think we could try a little backrub without... you know?" She asked very quietly. Thank you Jesus. I exhulted silently. I put my arm around her waist and hugged her. "Mom, I thought you'd never ask."

Fifteen minutes later, the towel was as many feet away in the corner of her bedroom and mom's beautiful body was exposed in all its glory. Her legs were wide apart as my fingers caressed every intimate part of her available from my position behind her. Her body trembled uncontrollably and she groaned ecstatically with virtually every caress.

I slid both hands underneath her and urged her to roll onto her side. I resumed the caresses, now with much sweeter things to tickle and stroke. I did her breasts, although one was still not fully reachable, and her position caused her legs to be closed. Her knees were bent toward me though and I could reach around in back and stroke her anus and much of her vagina. As I did, her cries of passion were very consistent. After ten minutes or so, I urged her, again with both hands, to roll onto her back. She did, quietly, raising her knees, legs together.

My fingers insinuated themselves between them. Reaching behind her knees with my left hand, I stroked her vagina and anus, keeping the flames of pleasure hot. While I did this, my right hand was gently urging her knees apart, asking her to spread them open for me.

"No. No. Be good." She resisted weakly. The knee relaxed an inch, another. I moved my left hand from behind her and slid it down the front of her thigh until it reached the base where my fingers stroked the muscles at its very root and then squeezed very close to her hidden vagina. A delicious sigh signalled 'that's good' and her legs relaxed, giving up, falling wide apart. Triumphantly, my fingers slid downward over her pubic hair and captured her now exposed clitoris while my other right hand circled the nipple closest to me. Good girl. I thought.

Shifting my position, I moved my head between her raised, splayed apart knees. Seeing the glory of her entire vaginal area only inches from my face made my body tremble with desire, and then, inspired, I did the unthinkable thing. I buried my mouth in her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.