Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 3: Teasers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Teasers - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Three weeks dragged by, seeming like three years. We still got along great and had lively conversations over dinner, which seemed to be especially good lately, all my favorites appeared one by one, until I'd had my fill of them. We didn't directly bring up the subject of what had happened between us, but it was there anyway. Occasionally our eyes would meet and we'd fall silent, our mutual desire flowing quietly between us, until one of us pulled together enough willpower to break the loving eye contact.

A new tension grew between us, it's root that Saturday night three weeks before. Now the first buds of renewed desire had sprouted and were growing stronger with each second we were together.

I needed to find a way to let her know I was willing to do it again with her without coming right out and saying it. I thought if I teased her the way she had teased me, she might get the message, so I bought two pairs of lightweight rayon shorts. My waist barely moved the waistband when I put them on. They were perfect; very short legs, tight in front, but comfortably loose elsewhere. I cut the linings and pockets out of them. Trying the modified version on, I knew I had a winner. I never wore underpants under them. My 'package' pushed the soft rayon out noticeably and showed flopping movement when I walked.

It was still the hottest part of summer so I usually didn't wear a shirt either. I had done a lot of weights in the Army. I had good arms, shoulders, and a chiseled torso. I felt armed and dangerous. I took to lounging around the kitchen or TV room dressed like that. It worked. I noticed her looking at me a lot from the corners of my eyes when she thought I wouldn't notice.

Then she sent me her own message.

The sexy v-neck tee shirts, which mom had stopped wearing while I was home, reappeared. She's reacting to the way I'm dressing, showing me her nipples and tits again, I realized with a thrill.

All of a sudden, after a few more weeks since our adventure had passed, she seemed to be dressed like that every day, and there seemed to be more chances than ever to look under her not-really-there shirt and see a flash of her dangling boobs. There were others where her butt was presented clearly to my view. Once, on the couch across the room from me, she forgot herself during a particularly funny scene in her favorite show, swung her legs wide apart delightedly as she laughed aloud. Her entire vulva flashed at me, lit by the TV set and the light by my side.

The tension kept building and building, fueled by our little teasing displays to each other. Finally, I formulated a desperate plan, hoping to break something loose. Late one night, just before bedtime, I "remembered" I had to go in to work early the next day to finish up a special project. Getting up in the morning wasn't exactly my best talent. I overslept constantly. "Mom, if you don't hear me moving by 7:30 how about waking me up? I've had almost a whole bottle of wine and that makes me sleep like a rock."

"Okay honey." She said.

Next morning, of course, I wasn't up by seven thirty. At seven thirty-five I heard her call from the bottom of the stairs. I didn't answer. The morning sunlight streamed brightly into the room. My lower body was lit brilliantly, but my shoulders and head were still in shadow.

I was lying sprawled out on my bed, legs apart, totally naked. My cock was harder than the average stone, helped more than a little by the last half hour of feverish anticipation of what might happen if she came to the top of the stairs and looked into my room. My left leg was partly raised. Like that, only the tip of my penis would be visible from the doorway. I feigned sleep, one arm thrown over my forehead, head turned away from the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.