Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 2: The Second Little Rub

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Second Little Rub - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That week she was very loose and friendly toward me, yet our relationship had changed in a very subtle way. A couple of times she gave me long hugs. Saturday morning while we were finishing the scrambled eggs she'd cooked up, she casually asked, "Are we still on for a little rub tonight?" I almost choked on my bacon but managed to smile and say "Sure!" I was on pins and needles all day, thinking about what would, could, happen in her bedroom that night.

Around nine, she took a long shower. I was in my usual spot in the kitchen when she stepped into the hallway. "I'm ready." She called smiling but sounding a little tense. "Okay?"

"Sure." I called down to her. "I'll be right down."

When I arrived at her doorway she was already in position, the towel draped over her fanny. I thought, thrilled. She's naked! I am in her bedroom and my mother is naked on the bed. Trembling, I approached and sat in my spot at her side where I could reach her with both hands. I'd just run warm water on them so when they first touched her, she didn't jump.

Slowly, I started the tickle. She knew the routine now, and almost in anticipation of the lovely sensations my touches were about to bring her, she began to respond vocally at once. My fingers tantalized the surface of her skin. I did her entire back several times, approaching the two most interesting areas several times each but not more often than any other area.

She didn't protest when I pushed the towel down an inch and slid my fingers underneath onto the more sensitive skin of her buttocks, actually giving her loudest response when I did. Sensing that she had relaxed completely, I decided to show her something new. This next thing had always made Darlene hotter than a two-dollar pistol. Sliding myself down on the bed toward her feet, I started on them. Mom liked it. "Ohhh, that feels nice." She said, turning her head toward me on the pillow, her voice shivery.

I tickled the sides of her feet and toes and moved toward her ankles. While touching one, I glanced up the back of her legs. They were smooth and white, the flesh firm. From where I was now perched near her feet, I could see the seam her pressed-together legs made join the one dividing the cheeks of her buns. The area where they met was in the shadow of the towel draped over them, but I could still see it clearly. I longed to caress her there.

Slowly I worked my fingers up the back of her leg until they reached the hollow behind her knee, gently squeezing there, pausing and squeezing again. She gave vocal signs of pleasure with each squeeze, really trusting me to be good and letting me touch this sexually sensitive area. Darlene had told me she could feel it in the core of her vagina when I touched her the way I was touching my mother now. She'd also taught me that the higher my hand got, the more intense the sensations that would flow up her leg and thrill her pussy.

Mom must have been feeling it in her vagina too because she didn't protest, just quivered, making a passionate "Oooohh" sound each time she exhaled.

I moved back to her feet and repeated the process on her other leg, occasionally sneeking a peek at her bare rear end under the towel. This time my fingers, after pausing at the knee for the squeezing motions, dared to go another three inches up her leg. I gave her a nice slow squeeze there, was rewarded by a choked-off sigh of pleasure. I switched to the same spot on her other leg and repeated the slow squeeze. She gave another, larger sigh. I let my hand rest there a few seconds, then slowly retreated back to her foot. I had to be very careful. I didn't want her to stop me.

I began to repeat the entire cycle. This last time, after stops at her knee to give the squeezing caresses there, and then the area about three inches further up her leg, pausing to caress her there too, for these touches were indeed caresses. Instead of retreating, my fingers ever so slowly crept further up until they were only two inches from her ass cheek. There I gently squeezed again. She shivered and moaned deeply at the same time. Her hand came back and weakly searched for mine to stop me from going further. It found nothing, because I had already moved to the same area of her other leg and was now squeezing her there gently. As soon as I began there, she made another sobbing inhalation and her hand fell limply to the sheet while she sighed deeply again, exhaling. More than half an hour had passed. Both of us were enthralled and she was definitely hotter than hot for something more.

I began the scratch in the same place as the tickle. In a few seconds she gave her first pleasure sound and shivered. This time I pushed the towel down another inch, exposing the first few inches of her buttocks. She moaned loudest of all when I did that. My fingers went under the towel again, teasing, teasing, further and further until my full hand was extended over one cheek, sliding across to the other to tantalize her there. When my hands approached her sides, she was tilting her body, raising herself several inches on the side I was touching at the moment so my fingers could reach as far in underneath her as her belly button.

She didn't protest when I lingered around the area of each of her breasts far too long for the touching to have been innocent. I slid my fingernails up her raised belly to the underside of her breast and tickled its fullness. I couldn't reach the nipple because it remained pressed into the bed. Then I slid along the side to the top of her breast and stroked it there and then her neck. Her breathing was getting more and more uneven - she was inhaling in short jerky sobs and giving her "UUmmmm" sound when she exhaled.

I forced myself away from her breasts back to her legs. Beginning the scratching there. Her feet jerked involuntarily when I first touched them. In a burst of bravery, I slid my fingernails all the way up the outside of her leg until I touched the towel. She liked that! I repeated it on the other leg, returning to her feet by just reversing direction.

Next stroke, I went innocently and very slowly up the outside of the first leg. When I reached the towel I started back down her leg again. Instead of sliding down the outside, I veered my hand up onto the back of her leg right along the curve where her leg and buttock met under the towel and there, after a slight hesitation and squeeze which caused her to make another half-sob inhalation, my fingers squeezing gently an inch below her anus sending intense pleasure through her, I let it slip very slowly downward to her knee. "Ooooohh!" She exhaled. Moving to her other leg, I repeated the movement, drawing another passionate sigh of pleasure. Now her body was shaking with excitement, her eyes rapturously closed, awaiting my next caress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.