Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 16: Betsy: A Personal Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Betsy: A Personal Discovery - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Ooohh. That tickles." Betsy breathed, falling back into a semi-reclining position. She raised one leg, placing the sole of her foot on the cushion, the bent knee falling against the backrest. Her other foot remained on the floor, blocked from moving by Pat's body.

With her legs spread as far apart as possible, Betsy's pussy was wide open, its lips seemed swollen, ready to be caressed. She didn't plan on closing them either, because Pat's fingers had invaded, were slipping gently down the fold of skin where her leg joined her torso, just brushing the labial lips as they passed then skirting the puckers of her anus, making her feel wonderful. "Have you ever had a man in your ass?" Pat asked casually, her fingers circling, then sliding directly across the puckered orfice of Betsy's anus.

"No." Betsy's quivered. "But that feels lovely." The finger tapped the center of the anus firmly several times, then resumed tracing invisible lines from the anus outward onto the butt cheeks, then returning to the puckered, tight opening, leaving but always returning, making the anus the center of attention until finally it began to contract when the fingers tapped the center of it again. Once, when it had contracted, Pat left her finger pressed against it and pushed a bit. The muscles relaxed after a moment and the finger sunk into the opening about an inch. With her other hand, Pat resumed caressing the cheeks of Betsy's bottom, still centering on the anus where the partially inserted finger was wiggling back and forth, now inside to the first knuckle. She slid it back out.

"I'll come back to that." Pat promised, giving Betsy a smoky look. "I'll make it feel real good for you." She began to stroke the vaginal opening now, circling it the way she had the anus, prodding and pushing, causing it to secrete lubricant as her sister's sexual arousal continued to grow. Leaning forward, she touched her tongue to the hood of the clitoris, searching for and finding the button itself and then giving it a sucking kiss.

Betsy's clitoris, trapped in the softness of Pat's lips and being pulled inward by the suction, responded by growing physically larger. Its tip now poked about three eighths of an inch out of its protective hood. Feeling this, Pat focused her attention on the exposed flesh, very gently touching it and applying light suction. She felt Betsy's involuntary response - her hips beginning to move ever so slightly in the classic motion of receiving intercourse.

"That is absolutely exquisite Pat. You have no idea how you are making me feel."

Thirty minutes passed. Pat caressed every inch of Betsy's exposed flesh, always returning at the end of each little foray to the vaginal opening, inner lips, anus and clitoris.

After each little 'field trip' - to an armpit; or the skin behind an ear; to the lips; or the back of the knee, her touches and tonguing of the clitoris and vagina were a little more eagerly received until Betsy's body trembled with anticipation each time a return journey to her clitoris began, shivering with ecstacy when the tongue and lips actually did begin to lick and suck it once more.

Now, Betsy was raising her pelvis to meet Pat's mouth, breathlessly receiving the tongue and lips that were slowly driving her mad with desire, pushing her ever so slowly to the verge of a wonderful climax.

Betsy's body was now on fire with the need to climax. She was absolutely humming, totally filled with a sexual body thrill like nothing she'd ever experienced before. She could barely breathe as the beautiful sensations streamed out of her groin and flowed upward through her body to all the points her sister had sensitized with her kisses and caresses, the tension growing in those parts of her contributing to the building tension in her loins.

A finger began to caress her anus again. The finger was slippery with her body lubricant and stroked her anus repeatedly, more firmly now. Betsy felt her sphinter muscles contract, then relax and the finger slid right into her, went past the muscle ring. She felt the knuckle against her backside. The finger was twisted inside her, and there was some pain, but the rest of her was so full of pleasure and so close to the brink of release, was straining so hard for release, that the pain just boosted the pleasure and then, surprisingly, it was enough to push her over the edge.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.