Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 15: PAT tells: Student Becomes Teacher

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: PAT tells: Student Becomes Teacher - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Betsy had my entire clitoris in her mouth and was sucking me. At the same time I felt her slippery fingers move over my pussy, one of them slid into my opening.

I was lying on my back, legs up and open and, oh God, her mouth was right down between them. She slid her finger into me then out again while she mouthed my clitoris. What she was doing was sending very, very luscious feelings through me. Then Betsy varied her pattern, abandoning my poor clitoris for a moment and tonguing my sensitive inner lips.

When she returned to my clit, her tongue began flickering rapidly right next to it on one side then the other, moving the hood but only occasionally touching the center directly, teasing yet still sending building waves of sensation through my body.

"Please. Please. Please." Feeling myself shaking and trembling on the verge of climax, I moaned, my pelvis now arching up of its own accord to meet each thrust of Betsy's finger. I gasped when Bets sucked my entire clitoris into her mouth again and cried passionately,.

"OHH. That's beautiful. It's gonna make me come. Ohhh. Ohhh. It's right there!" I felt my vaginal and anal muscles contracting on Betsy's finger as the first wave of orgasm flooded through me. It kept growing in pulses as my contractions lengthend. "Ohhh, yes! Yes! OHHH!"

Betsy was licking my clitoris softly now, helping me finish.

A few minutes later, I pulled her up until our faces were near and our hips joined. "I had forgotten how nice another girl could make me feel."

"Well, after all, you taught me how. I loved doing it then and I still love doing it, seeing you get so hot when I stick my finger up you. I wouldn't mind doing it to you again right now." She paused, then whispered naughtily, "Want to taste what you tasted like?" I nodded. She lowered her mouth and we kissed. Mouths opened and tongues mingled softly, passing saliva filled with the essence of my vagina and clitoris into my own eager mouth to taste. "Ummm." Doesn't taste too bad at all." I murmered when we finally pulled apart.

A few minutes later we were still lying side by side. My sister's leg over my hip, our fingers fondling each other's breasts softly, talking. "Tory really likes your boobs." Betsy said, running her fingers over the large aureolas and up to the tip of the nipple, which stiffened under her ministrations. "I've noticed he constantly sneaks looks at them." She sat up. "Hey! I think I'll try one of your tee shirts on. Where are they?"

"Bottom drawer of my dresser, on the left side. Get one that has a dark color. They're better than the white."

A minute later, she came back into the room carrying a faded red shirt. She stood in front of me while sliding out of her shorty nightgown, showing me her body. Her breasts were large and firm, very similar to mine except her aureolas were smaller and her nipples more tinged with pink than brown. Sliding her arms into the shirt, she pulled it over her head and on, shaking her hair free in back. It was quite long on her and baggy, reaching about a third of the way to her knees. Betsy looked down at herself.

"Oh. It's really long. I don't think I need these anymore." She slid her lace covered briefs off and let them fall to her ankles. She stepped out of them and with one toe flipped them into the same corner the other abandoned garments were occupying.

Betsy examined her body in the soft shirt. Her breasts jiggled visibly under the fabric, which was stretched tight around them. Her nipples projected sharply, the cloth nearly molding itself to them. The effect was startling. "What do you think?" She asked. I stepped closer and touched the underside of one breast. "The shirt kind of clings to you better than it does to me." Sliding my hand around the full mound, I approached and tweaked the nipple which soon looked like it was going to push right through the worn fabric. "Your nipple looks very sexy like this."

I pushed her back gently and she fell onto the sofa, then I stepped between her legs and kneeled. "Do you still want me to... you know... do you?" I looked at my sister's crotch which was mostly concealed by her legs which at the moment were close together. I ran my fingers up the inside of one leg. Goose bumps appeared behind them. I looked at her pubic hair and I knew I wanted to lick her everywhere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.