Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 14: Betsy And Pat: The Sexy Tape

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Betsy And Pat: The Sexy Tape - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The phone rang. They had been kissing deeply for about ten minutes and both were flushed with passion. They decided to ignore it at first but then Pat said, "What if it's an emergency about Tory?" They both rushed into the kitchen to answer. Betsy got there first. "Hello... ?" She said breathlessly. "Who?" A pause. "You must have the wrong number, there's nobody here named Mario." She hung the receiver on the hook, disgusted.

"Let's watch the other tape." Betsy suggested, the sexual spell of the moment broken by the errant phone call. She plumped the pillows against the couch again before going to the VCR and inserting the tape she'd rented.

She sat down with her back against the couch and patted the floor in front of her. "Why don't you sit here with me?" Quietly, Pat agreed, fitting herself between Betsy's drawn up legs and resting her head on Betsy's chest. In this position her head was about at the younger woman's shoulder height.

Betsy put her arms around her sister, forearms resting on the slope of her breasts, hugging her. "Have you ever seen an adult movie?" She whispered in Pat's ear.

"No. I'm not sure I'll like it."

Hesitating, Betsy plunged, "Do you ever think about the things we did in my bed that time?"

"I haven't for a long time, but few minutes ago when you were on top of me kissing me, I remembered how nice it was." Pat replied weakly.

The movie started. The first scene opened with a brown-haired woman in her kitchen cleaning. The doorbell rang. Her visitor was her beautiful, blond neighbor. They sat down with coffee and sure enough after a few minutes the visitor, whose name was Janey, broke down and began to cry. Her husband was having an affair and she was sad and lonely. The housewife, who was also breathtakingly beautiful, hugged and consoled her friend and after her sobbing subsided, suggested she lay down for a few minutes and relax.

In the bedroom, soft music was playing. Janey laid down and the housewife sat beside her stroking her forehead.

Betsy could tell Pat was interested. She watched intently not moving. When the housewife started talking quietly about her own troubles with her just barely potent husband and how she had not been made love to in more than three months, Pat's breathing grew quiet, sensing that this would be the lesbian scene. Then, when Janey took her friend's hand and pressed it lightly to her lips and her tongue came out and licked the palm of it. A bit a tremor went through Pat and she took a deep breath. "This is sexy." She whispered.

Soon the two women were sprawled side by side on the bed, locked in a deep embrace. Their legs locked together as they tried to draw their bodies closer together, get their pelvises touching. Pat's breathing was rapid and one of her hands had gotten close to her crotch area.

She squeezed Betsy's arm against her breast as the women in the movie began to disrobe each other. Their breasts were soon bared then they were both totally naked. They laid on the bed again, side by side, kissing and now caressing each other's lower body passionately. The sound track was full of soft sighs and moans.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.