Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 12: Betsy And Pat: A Very Good Reisling

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Betsy And Pat: A Very Good Reisling - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Early Friday evening, two weeks later, Betsy watched from the driveway as Tory backed his beautiful dark green corvette out of the garage. The sleek low-slung coupe seemed to be holding back its power, idling quietly until at the end of the drive, he revved the engine for a moment before backing out into the quiet neighborhod street that fronted their neat Cape Cod style home. He would soon be on his way to Fair Haven, a summer hamlet on the south shore of Lake Ontario about 35 miles north.

He had been invited to be part of a seven man crew that would race a friend's thirty foot yacht across Lake Ontario and back. Since the lake was thirty plus miles across at that point, the race was to start that evening and finish sometime the next day (or Sunday if winds weren't favorable).

She wished one more time she was going with him. After he'd told her it was coming up they'd had several rather heated discussions about - hey you talked about sailing - you promised me you'd teach me - but finally, reason had prevailed. "Its not my boat." he'd kept saying. "I can't control who comes aboard - and since you're an absolute beginner, Dominic (the owner) said he couldn't take a chance."

"What if she's the type who gets seasick?" He'd asked and Tory had had no real answer. She'd forgiven him then. Maybe next time.

Since they had consumated their desires, peace had returned to the household. Her sister Pat had no idea anything had happened between them - so that part of things was still up in the air, so to speak.

Pat probably thought she had gotten away with sneaking him into her bedroom a few days ago for a 'quicky' as Betsy pretended to doze on the sofa in the TV room. Betsy had crept up to the closed door of her sister's bedroom, had heard the sounds they made while fucking, searching her heart for signs of jealousy or anger. There were only a few twinges but mostly, she'd realized, she wished she was in there with them, wondered what they were doing right at that moment.

As for their own opportunities, with their bedrooms so close together and Pat tucked safely away downstairs in her room, they could have sex anytime and Betsy had slept with him in his bed several times already, in addition to the quickies they'd teased from one another on the way to and from work. Sex with him was really good and she'd been coming like crazy with him.

She waved as he drove off, her eyes following him until he turned onto another street, and she could no longer see him.

Reaching over her head, she grasped the handle and pulled the garage door down, closing it. When she re-entered the kitchen from the garage, Pat was just putting the dishes from their abbreviated dinner into the sink, preparing to wash them. The radio was playing as the window fan moved the early summer air. Betsy grabbed a dishtowel and began to dry the dishes as Pat put them in the drain rack. "I still wish I was going with him." She said to Pat. "It sounds like it would be a blast."

"I think it's an awfully long time to be on such a small boat. When he got home last year he was totally exhausted. He vowed he would never do another race like that because it was so boring. Guess he must have forgotten how he hated it."

"He said the forecast is for good solid winds from the Northwest tomorrow." He might get home before dark." Betsy commented.

As Betsy spoke, Pat splashed her soapy dishcloth around the exterior of a small bowl and a big blob of suds flew up and landed right on the tip of her breast. Betsy saw the suds land and quickly reached over to brush it off with her towel. Pat's nipple seemed to swell as Betsy's fingers beneath the towel dabbed at it. Their eyes met for an instant. Pat's eyebrows lifted, a bit surprised by the unexpected intimacy.

"Don't want it to soak through." Betsy said. "You'd have to change shirts."

Pat went back to washing the few dishes and Betsy fell silent for a few moments.

Then, an idea formed. "Hey!" She said brightly, "Let's get a bottle of wine and rent a video for tonight. This is the first night Tory hasn't been here since I moved in. We're 'bachelorettes'!!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.