Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 11: Dual Attractions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Dual Attractions - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning I woke early for the first time in months. Reluctant to get out from under the warm covers, I laid there for a while reflecting on the incredible events that had filled my life since I had returned to live at home with my mother.

I now had two beautiful lovers.

First, there was my mother. She was a slim, very sensual woman of 43 who had flashing hazel eyes, a very shapely body, large breasts with unique nipples I could not live without and she loved anal sex as well as every other sex act, craved it all from me constantly.

And now, my aunt Betsy. At thirty-three she was in the fullest ripeness of her beauty. She stood five foot six, four inches taller than mom. She had the hazel eyes we all shared and reddish blond hair that complemented them perfectly. Her straight white teeth were quick to flash when she smiled or laughed. She had smaller breasts but very large pink protruding nipples. The rest of Betsy was just as perfect as her face. She was bright and beautiful and she loved me.

How could we manage to carry on a romance without mom figuring out what was happening? Would I be able to satisfy two women, both of whom were highly sexed? My mother wanted it every day and now, Betsy and I had done it last night and I for one wanted it with her again as soon as possible.

It dawned on me that if they both knew about and accepted the other, the path would be clear for the perfect arrangement. I was already halfway there. Betsy knew about mom and seemed willing for now at least, to accept it. I decided to talk to Betsy on the way to work that morning.

The moment we'd turned the corner at the end of our block, she slid over next to me and put her arm through mine.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm a little sore. You were the first in a long time." She hesitated, then asked in a tiny voice. "Was I good enough? As good as..." She stopped, looked at me, afraid of my answer.

Emotion swelled in my chest. I put my arm around her and hugged her to my side. "Betsy." I answered seriously, "I'm going to live my life with you, give you children, make you mine." But I can't do that, can I, I remembered. There's still mom to consider. I slapped my hand on the steering wheel in frustration. "Damn! Why does everything have to be so confusing?" I groaned. "I love you. I love mom. I don't know what I'd do if either one of you made me choose between you." My voice wavered. "What if you got so you wanted us to be together exclusively? I'm in a hopeless spot if that happens."

Betsy was silent for a minute. Then said, "I think I could accept her in your life as long as I could still have you too." After another moment she continued. "Tell you what, I bet Pat would accept me too, once she got used to the idea that it wouldn't be you and her, or you and I, but rather it would be her and you and I as one, all loving each other."

"How do we go about it?" She pondered my question. "Well, we could let her catch us like I caught you. Or you could tell her, or I could. Or I could just join the two of you some night in bed."

I butted in, "I think I could get to like that idea."

"Animal!" She giggled, pressing my arm tighter to herself.

"Want to know why I think Pat will agree?" Betsy whispered. I nodded. "This is a secret that I've never told anyone until now. You are the first to know." She sat there thinking how to start but just then we arrived at the parking lot. She demurely slid to the other side of the car for the sake of appearances as we pulled into the lot. "I'll tell you on the way home."

On the ride home, I got the shock of my life. Betsy snuggled up against me again on the way home, tucking her legs under herself next to me, facing forward. "Well, Pat and I had an experience is I guess how I'll start." She said, sounding a bit nervous about the secrets she was going to reveal.

"When I was thirteen, your father was sent overseas for two years Shortly afterward, the place where Pat worked closed down and she had no place to go except back home. The only available space was my room which had a double bed. So she moved in with me. I was happy to have her with me. I looked up to her and admired her very much.

At first, we were naturally very stiff and courteous but after a few weeks we'd both relaxed and became confidants. She liked to give me little tickling back rubs and I'd give one back right afterward.

Anyway, one night in bed with the light out, we were talking about boys and such and I asked her, right out of the blue. "What does it feel like to have a boy's penis in you?"

She hesitated a second, surprised by my question. "Well, it hurts a little bit the first time. Then you start to like it. It makes you feel funny when it's in you. You'll like it too when the right time comes."

I wiggled next to her. We were on our sides, facing each other, our hands on each other's hip over the blankets, which were covering us to the hip.

"Have you ever French-Kissed?" I asked, giggling.

"Sure. It's great."

"What is it like?"

"It's not like anything. It's impossible to describe." She said.

"What does it feel like when someone touches you all over?" I didn't relent, pouring out all the unanswered questions that had been collecting in me.

"It makes you feel lovely." Pat answered.

"Would you teach me how?" I whispered. "I'm just dying to know what it's all like."

She stiffened beside me. "I can't do that Bets. It wouldn't be right." Her hand slid agitatedly back and forth on my hip.

"Please! Oh Please!" I wiggled excitedly under her hand, which had edged above the blanket and was now resting on my side just below the bud of my small breast.

There was a tense silence. Then she whispered. "If I say I'll teach you, you can't ever tell anyone for as long as you live that it happened. If you do, we will both get in very much trouble."

"I promise." I whispered excitedly.

After a minute Pat sighed. "Roll over on your back." I did. "Some boys will try to maul you." She demonstrated by roughly forcing her hand between my legs and the other onto my small breast, hurting. I didn't enjoy that at all.

"Dump any boy that acts like that. The one you want is the one who'll do it like this." Her hand began a series of gentle caresses on my arm that moved up toward my shoulder, encountering the top of my gown.

"Take this off." She whispered. I sat up and pulled it over my head. "These too." She tugged at my pajama bottoms. I slid them off too, and laid there nude, waiting for her to resume the lesson.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.