Neighbor's Pet - Cover

Neighbor's Pet

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Neither Beth Durke nor Stan Wilson were prepared for the orgiastic spectacle they beheld taking place on the king-sized bed before them. While both had formed quick and separate lewd opinions from the moment they'd heard Lancer's bark, they were limited to include only images each was familiar with from experience. In Stan's liquor-glazed mind, he visualized the powerful German Shepherd mounting one of the naked girls from behind while she buried her lapping mouth in the other's gaping pussy, a nauseating spectacle he'd seen and tried to be a part of too many times! Beth, too, shared that lurid, mental vision, after what Stan had said as they entered about Vickie and Lancer being there could mean only one thing... and calling demure little Sara a perverted bitch! But in the blonde young wife's racing mind there was a certain twinge of jealousy rather than nausea... and then, utter shock... !

"Oh my God!" she gasped, her hand flashing to her mouth, her wide green-eyes expanding even more as she recognized the naked, hairy brute-frame of her middle-aged husband flat on his back beneath the two obscenely working females straining nakedly over him!

Stan sagged against the door-frame, his mouth hanging open, muttering something Beth couldn't understand had she wanted to! She staggered from the impact of the sordid scene, slumping for a moment against her drunken companion, her eyes riveted on the lustful sight of the petitely curved Sara on all fours between her Jay's spread legs. Stan's young wife was holding Jay's big hardened penis at its thick base as she ravenously sucked it with a lewd, slobbering up-and-down bobbing of her head, while the huge Lancer had mounted her from behind and was fucking into her wet, pink pussy like a pile-driving machine! To complete the obscene orgy, Vickie Davis' willowy white nakedness was straddling Jay's bearded face, her sensually taut thighs wide-spread as were her rounded full buttocks which faced the door. The astounded, suddenly jealous Beth could see her husband's bearded chin between those firm white thighs and buttocks as he mouthed the naked model's moistly opened cunt with obvious relish... just as she, herself, had done the night before!

"Good Christ!" Stan thickly swore. "Look at that bitch suck his cock... like a goddamned wanton slut! Suck! Suck! Suck! That's all she ever wants to do... cocks or cunts, it makes no difference to sweet little Sara! And that fucking dog... the bastard's reamed her out so that my poor cock gets lost in her flabby cunt!"

The drunken, lustful, four-letter words spewing from Stan's almost sobbing mouth, added to the incredible obscene show wildly taking place before them, had an immediate undeniable effect on Beth. While pangs of angered jealousy dug bitterly at her, heated arousal began to re-glow in the core of her young body, unsatiated arousal which had grown more intense as the evening had moved toward that ultimate moment her gallant escort had managed to completely louse up. Jealous though she was, there wasn't a damned thing she could say or do and she knew it! She'd underrated her big, lovable darling all right, and now she was getting a taste from the other side of the fence! She didn't like it... not one stinking little bit, but she'd be damned if she was going to let her pair of lustful, female neighbors outdo her!

None of the three naked performers were aware that they had an audience watching their salacious circus, Beth realized. Not even Lancer had detected their presence, and it was no wonder, the way he was mountedly clinging to Sara's beautifully upthrusted hips and hammering his long, thick animal-cock up between her widespread thighs and buttocks! All of them were too involved in their lewd sucking and lapping, filling the bedroom with lust- fired, carnal sounds that would drown a brass-band... !

"Suck it, you little bitch!" Beth heard Vicki Davis snap back at the slaving Sara, half-turning her auburn head as she said it. "Suck it harder, damn you! Draw the hot cum up out of those big wonderful balls!"

The gaping young Beth's breathing caught in her throat and hotly tingling sensations raced through her soft belly at the willowy model's dominating, lurid command. She sensed the seeping moisture dampening the narrow strip of her own nylon panties hugging her swelling, wetly flushed pussy-lips, and she shivered against Stan who had slipped his arm around her waist and was suddenly fondling one vibrant breast! To her amazement, Sara began to work harder, trying desperately to take more and more of Jay's huge, hardened cock into her grotesquely sucking mouth! Good God, it had to be reaching her throat!

"That's what she likes... has to have! Somebody to treat her like a goddamned cunt-slave!" Stan hissed. "And I just can't do it... I can't... !"

"Ohhh, you sweet man!" Vickie cooed down at Jay. "That's the way, Darling! Eat me! Lick way up inside my cunt! Ooohhh... I'm going to come unglued... any minute... any second! Don't stop, Lover! Lick it... tongue it deep... !"

Damn, why hadn't she ever sucked him? Beth enviously berated herself, fired passion seethingly spreading through her. Or begged him to lick her pussy? She'd always wanted it that way! And he wasn't any damned rabbit now, the way he was staying right with the both of them! Why was he such a quick-cum artist with her? She'd failed him, that's why... had never even tried to bring the powerful man he was out in him! No wonder he resorted so heavily to the goddamned booze! She'd belittled him and he knew it, if only in his subconscious... !

"Goddamn, what're we doing standing here like a couple of voyeuristic cummies?!" Stan blurted, squeezing her ripely heaving breast, then kissing her. "Let's go into the other bedroom and fuck!"

"Oohhh... I'd love to, darling... only not in the other bedroom! Right in here on that bed beside them!" Beth hissed, dropping her hand to find and caress his swollen rod of hardness, an expression of wonderment slowly creeping over her impassioned face.

"You mean, you want to join them... ?" he questioned in disbelief. "Christ... don't you want some privacy... ?"

"For what? We're all neighbors, aren't we?" the blonde- haired beauty tossed at him, moving into the room and abruptly pulling the sweater of her slack ensemble over her head. She smiled. "If you want to fuck me, Stan Wilson, you do it in front of my husband, not behind his back! There's already been too much of that, and there'll be no more as far as this girl is concerned... !"

"Holy Christ almighty!" Beth heard Jay's raucous voice suddenly exclaim.

She swung around to see her massive, hairy bodied husband lift Vickie bodily off of him and sit upright in the bed, while Sara continued to suck his huge cock and Lancer fucked into her from behind. Beth almost laughed outright, the spectacle they made bordering on something obscenely slapstick. Instead, she gave him the warmest smile possible, as Vickie, beside him, began to finger her own pussy with frenzied abandon.

"Hello, darling!" the smiling young wife greeted, removing her brassiere to expose her proudly upthrust breasts, and then unzipping her slacks. "Would you mind too much if we joined you?"

"Sonofabitch!" Jay blurted, the guilty look in his eyes and on his pussy-moistened lips and beard giving him the appearance of an overgrown bad-boy caught stealing fruit. "You were supposed to be having dinner with... with what's her name... ?"

Beth did laugh then. "I lied to you, husband... and I'm sorry. But I'll make that up to you... I promise! And I'll never lie to you again!" she added, slipping her brief panties down her long legs to reveal her curvaceous beauty in all its splendid nakedness. "Besides, I love you, and I'm going to prove that, too, before this night's over!"

"Oh shit!" Jay rasped, staring at his beautiful, young naked wife in confused awe. "What're you going to do... ?"

"Let this handsome man fuck me first, if he ever gets his clothes off," she calmly replied, standing beside the bed with spread, long shapely legs, her small hands on her full, curved hips. "Then, I'm not sure, darling! Maybe, I'll nudge Sara off that wonderful, big cock of yours and show you how it really should be sucked!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.