Neighbor's Pet - Cover

Neighbor's Pet

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Stan Wilson was even more handsome by candle-light, Beth ardently reflected as she studied his dark-eyed face expectantly smiling at her across the table. His strong, masculine hand rested caressingly over hers on the white linen of the tablecloth, its virile warmth telegraphing little shivers of anticipated delight along her spine.

They sipped martinis and spoke in low tones, spoke in near- whispers of suggestive moments to come, until the thought of the way she had deceived Jay with the Maggie Gardner story no longer troubled her. After all, husbands had been using the old appointment ruse for years on their helplessly gullible wives... just as Stan had done to Sara this very night. And there was little doubt in her mind but what Jay would resort to it too if he had reason. She had merely beat him to the draw... and she wasn't going to think any more about it! Nothing was about to spoil this beautiful night... though, she wished she had dressed a little more femininely enticing for him. But how could she have known the way things were going to turn out?

She'd chosen the slack suit purposely, remembering what had happened the first time she'd gone into his store. That they would eventually wind up in the little backroom again, the young blonde wife had accurately surmised, but she'd had no intentions of losing her head and letting him make love to her there. The first time, it might've happened had Jay not been on hand, but on this occasion she couldn't let it. She wanted it to be on a plain of its own, not cheap and tawdry, even though she intended it would never go beyond an exciting affair. And it was progressing as enchantedly as she'd hoped... the cocktails, then dinner, and finally, the agreed motel for a few impassioned hours.

God, in the store, his hot kisses had been searing embraces of lustful desire, his big warm hands eagerly smoothing over her tremulous curves. "Damn!" he'd hoarsely whispered, "Why aren't you dressed the way you were the first time... ?" She'd laughed teasingly into his face. "I'm no chippy, darling. If you really want me, we do it genteelly... not like something out of one of my husband's rank books..."

And here they sat, each excitedly gazing at the other, the heat of their building passion being transmitted to one another tactilely, visually, and in the suggestive soft tones of their voices. God, it was!... it was going to be heavenly... !

"Are you getting hungry, darling?" he questioned, glancing at his watch, then swallowing from his martini. "Don't misunderstand... I'm not trying to rush it, but I don't know how much longer I can stand the waiting without climbing right over this table!"

Beth tittered, pleased, as he firmly pressured her hand. She supposed that she was actually tormenting him with all of these preliminaries, but no more so than she was herself, and she wanted them both to savor the utmost from this first matchless time. However, his tongue was getting a bit thick from the martinis, and she certainly didn't want him drunk. She could get enough of that at home!

"Well, I'm not too hungry, but I'll make a good try at a lobster," she said, picking up the menu the waiter had left with them.

"I'm hungry enough... but not for food, baby!" he said, a touch of stimulating lewdness in his voice, his dark eyes gleaming.

"Never on an empty stomach, lover," Beth cutely advised. "You'll need all of your stamina, I'm thinking."

"Darn!" he hissed. "You're warping my insides, you beautiful doll! Okay, lobsters it'll be... but let's not linger over them! Another hour like the last one and they'll have to tie me into this chair!"

"All right, tiger," Beth replied, affectionately squeezing his hand, "I get the message... and I love it! Let's just do the unconventional thing?"

"What's that... ?"

"Eat and run, darling. I-I can't wait any longer, either... !"


Jay Durke was fumbling behind Stan Wilson's plush little bar like a clumsy gorilla in a mental fog. He still couldn't really believe the way events had smoothly shaped the promising evening before him! Christ, that's what the luscious little doll had said, "... And later... well, who knows what, later... !" Shit, she'd said it all right, "You make the martinis and I'll cook the steaks..." Goddamn... kissing him the way she had... he could almost cum just thinking about it.

Now, she was in there 'slipping into something comfy and cozy for him'! Yeah, she'd said that, too, before kissing him on the end of the nose and dancing like an imp down the hall... !

"How're those martinis coming, Daddy?" her girlish voice sang out to him. "Dolly's getting thirsty... !"

"Ready when you are!" he called back in his raucous voice, pouring two into the glasses he had iced.

"Good, why don't you bring me one like a sweet daddy?" she suggested. Then, in a more sensuous voice: "And bring yours, darling... along with the pitcher. We can drink them in here..."

The brawny, philandering husband tightly swallowed. Something in her tone had set off sparks in his already throbbing groin. Christ, he thought, his Goddamned cock was so hard it might rip the front of his pants right out! Bring yours... we can drink them in here... right in her friggin' bedroom! Oh shit... he ought to think of Beth if nothing else! She loved him, poor kid, and here he was on the verge of scoring with their sexy little neighbor... no Goddamned scruples at all, that's what! But it wasn't too late! He could get the hell out of there, pronto... !

"Are you coming, Jay... ?" Sara's urgent, soft tones reached him. "I'm waiting..."

Once more, Jay gulped the knot from his throat. "Yeah, be right there, doll," he managed, emptying both cocktail glasses one after the other into his belly, then refilling them. He picked up the tray, took a deep breath and headed for her bedroom.

When he reached the doorway the big, middle-aged husband nearly dropped his delicately balanced burden, catching himself at the last second to merely spill some of the glasses' stimulating contents. He gaped at her in utter disbelief! If he was numbed before, he was absolutely whacked at what he saw lying on the bed before him!

Jumping Christ! She was naked... Not a friggin' stitch!... Totally stripped and smiling invitingly at him as she lay there on the yellow satiny coverlet, her voluptuous, young tanned body milky white in the areas her bikini had covered! Her shapely legs were slightly spread, the round fullness of her thighs opened to reveal the dark, silken curls shading the puffy little mound of her pussy! Christ, he could even see the moistened pink flesh of her cuntal crevice between the swelling, hair-lined lips! And... and her lush, firm breasts with their hardened, rubyish nipples standing erect like ripened cherries... !

"Goddamn... !" Jay gapingly swore, his bugging eyes beginning to burn from the strain he was putting on them.

"D-Do I shock you, darling?" the young wife in her delicate, girlish loveliness softly questioned, her vivacious smile giving way to a look of sudden anxiety. "T-That... that isn't what I intended to do..."

"No! H-Hell no!" Jay lied, his voice cracking as he continued to fill the doorway with the tray trembling like an earthquake in his hands, his long, thick length of iron-hardness rearing in his pants like a wild mustang. "I... Christ... you're beautiful, baby!"

He saw her sigh almost in relief, her excited smile returning. She lifted her head from the pillow where her long raven hair formed an apron of glistening splendor, an unmistakable gleam of sensuality glinting in her dark eyes. Christ, she was looking right at his swollen rod of jerking cock-flesh!

"Oh God!" she huskily whispered. "I couldn't... can't wait any longer, daddy! Please... ? I've got to see it! Put that tray down and come here! Hurry... !"

Jay felt as if he were moving like a robot! He couldn't help it! He'd never been so Goddamned jarred in his whole life, and he'd been around a bit in his forty-six years! Shit, it was just like something out of one of his own novels! Was he dreaming it... ? His lust-filled eyes played greedily over her full, feminine contours, charges of seething heat burning through him! He set down the tray on her vanity, automatically moving toward the bed. Fuck, it was no dream! It was as real as his hurtfully imprisoned cock, which she reached out to grasp when he was close enough!

"Oh God!" she gasped, clutching its thick, sinewy hardness in her small hand, tracing the length of it as he lurched and grunted to the electrifying pressure. "Please... don't make me wait? Get naked for me, darling! Hurry... !" she pleaded, her rounded, ivory-sheened hips beginning to undulate in a lurid little motion all their own.

Shit! He was going to blow his mind! He knew it, but he didn't give a Goddamn! He'd been right all the time! She was a fireball... wild... and that poor slob Wilson wasn't man enough to handle her! Frantically, the big, bearded writer tore at his clothing while she watched with an expression of licentious fascination! Then, when he was down to his shorts, she raised up, leaning forward on an elbow, her young dark eyes fixed hungrily on his heavy loins as he made the unveiling... !

"Oh God, Jay... Jay... Jay darling!" she exclaimed with a breathless awe at the long, thick hardness of his huge cock spearing out from the hairy mass between his strong thighs! He proudly watched her staring at the throbbing, blood-inflated head, her little pink tongue passionately tracing her bowed lip-line. "I-It's the biggest, most beautiful one I-I've ever seen, daddy! B-Bring it here closer to me!" she hissed, moving to the edge of the bed to reach out and grasp the hot, thrusting length in its exposed nakedness... !

"Sonofabitch..." the straying, barrel-chested husband gutturally blurted, feeling an inevitable spasm of lustful sensation rack his powerful body as his curvaceously naked young neighbor gently hefted his heavy cock with the palm of her warm, soft little hand! Slowly, she encircled her slender fingers around it while he stared with incredulous fascination as she avidly began to work its heavy foreskin back and forth, her other hand moving between his thick, hairy thighs to tenderly cup his balls! He lurched obscenely forward in uncontrollable reflex movement, his sudden reaction causing the foreskin to peel back and reveal the wet, smooth glans in it's rich, purple nakedness before her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.