Neighbor's Pet - Cover

Neighbor's Pet

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

For what seemed an eternity, a quivering Beth knelt upon the bed, resting forward on her elbows and forearms, knees widespread, the unprotected mounds of her nakedly offered buttocks obscenely raised according to her captivating neighbor's lewd instructions! The hardened tips of her passion-swollen breasts incitingly grazed the silken material beneath, and her long blonde hair tumbled down over her shoulders and cheeks in a golden veil that thankfully hid all facial evidence the bizarre emotions of apprehension and anticipation were fiercely charging through her!

Suddenly, she felt the huge animal's cool, wet nose against her inner thighs as she had that morning, sniffing at the fluid, pungent heat of her fired loins! Brushing her hair aside, Beth twisted again to look at Vickie who was on her knees and closely watching the massive dog's lurid inspection of her unshielded genitals! The anxious urge to bolt from the bed and end it all right there raced into her lust-confused brain, but instead she froze! His cold, probing nose touched her anus, causing her to reflexively lurch forward and her mind to go blank!

Beth felt his hot animal tongue dart out and flick wetly up and down the smooth crevice between her softly quivering buttocks, laving at her tightly puckered little ring as his mistress had done shortly before! Again, the naked young wife commenced to sizzle within the depths of her insanely aroused belly and loins as Lancer began the avid licking of her lust-inflamed cunt and nothing else mattered!

"Wider, darling!" Vickie excitedly hissed. "Spread your legs wider! It'll open your pussy more for him!"

Oh God... he was a trained wonder, all right! Beth wildly reasoned, inching her knees out farther apart as the German Shepherd obscenely lashed its searing, beastial tongue the full length of her ass-crevice... from the dimpled hole of her tiny rectum to her passionately burning pussy... even to the very base of her belly where it flicked and caressed the quivering bud of her clitoris! Time and again, the beautiful brute repeated his earth shaking lickings, his thick animal-tongue laving through her frenzied, down covered loins and ass-crevice with undeniable tutored skill, spreading her open in the most sensitive, secret places that only a woman could truly know!

"Oh... oh God, Vickie... !" the young blonde wife moaned in the thrilling salaciousness of her naked, animalistic position and the obscene act she was so eagerly taking part in. "You... you've taught him well... !"

"Do you like him, darling?" the willowy, auburn-haired beauty whispered, leaning down to slip a hand beneath Beth's nearest heavily hanging breast, cupping and fondling its soft warmth with warm affection. "Isn't he marvelous?"

"Ohhhh... ooooohhhhhh, yessssss... marvelous, the gor- gorgeous brute... !"

"And the best is yet to come, baby! Watch! Now, Lancer! Up! Up! That's it, lover! Fuck her! Go ahead, Lancy! Fuck her... !"

With that shocking command, unexpected pangs of instant terror ripped through Beth's sensually overwrought body! Good God, there was a limit to all outrages! Its tongue was one thing, but its animal cock quite another... ! She started to protest, intending to squirm away, but a fierce growl as the dog mounted her, his hard furry body crowding in toward her defenselessly quivering buttocks quickly changed the young wife's mind! His strong forelegs were clutching at the soft flesh of her hips as might any lust-driven man who was about to take her from behind!.

"Damn, Vickie! Stop him!" Beth snapped in a voice quivering with fear, passion, and mounting anger. "I'm not an animal yet, and... and I don't intend to be fucked by one!"

Her beautiful neighbor merely laughed. "I don't believe you've much choice in the matter at this point darling... and I assure you, nothing I could say would stop him now! He senses that beautiful heat of your sweet, needing pussy, baby... but don't be frightened, and above all, don't put him down because he's an animal. I promise you, Beth darling, you haven't been fucked until Lancy slips that wonderful cock of his up into your steaming cunt! Just relax... relax... and look what Vickie's got for you... !"

The frightened young blonde intended to say more! To struggle! To do whatever was necessary! Instead, she moaned aloud as her lissome neighbor's naked loveliness moved around her head, squirmed down beneath her kneeling body, and drew her long shapely legs back to her erect, firm breasts so that her pink, wetly glistening cunt was completely exposed right beneath Beth's face. Then, Vickie said, "If you want to watch, darling, we've worked around enough on the bed so that you can see in your vanity mirror. Look... !"

Beth did, the power of suggestion demanding it, and she caught the entire reflection of their lurid orgy. The beastial sight of Lancer mounting the wantonly spread moons of her soft, white buttocks, plus that of Vickie lying nakedly on her back with her long legs raised in lascivious presentation of her exposed, hair-covered pink cunt... all this was enough to set her right off again! Adding to that, came the spectacle of Lancer's glistening scarlet penis slipping forth from its long sheath, wet and hard, the needled end like a pointed, tapered candle dancing and slipping in the wet crevice of her seething pussy! God, it was unbelievable in size! She felt his strong, animal body lurch against her as he tried to invade her hotly throbbing vagina with the thick beveled spear of animal hardness!

"Help him, darling! You want it... you know you do! Can't you just feel its long thickness racing hotly up into your excited pussy?" Vickie taunted while she, too, gaped at the mirror, her slender hand moving downward between her raised, spread thighs to slip a probing finger between the wet lips of her own heatedly contracting cunt. "Do it, baby, help him... if you really want to cum like a cyclone!"

It was her enchanting neighbor's last, almost promising words, which moved Beth into blind action. With an unrestrained moan, the golden haired young wife shifted her lush, rounded buttocks in a searching effort to capture the dog's lengthening cock, the sensual tension raging within her mounting to an almost unbearable point. God yes, she wanted the long, slippery animal hardness racing hotly up into the inferno of her belly! To... to cum like a cyclone! She reached back between her thighs, grasping the fire filled wet length, raising a partial growl from the huge dog as she guided its moistly pulsating tip to the lubricated mouth of her yearning young cunt... ! Immediately, the brute thrust, yanked, thrust, yanked... ! Hammering into her lust- moistened vagina and spreading her cuntal passage open wider and wider as he buried his long, thick animal cock deeply up into her stretched pussy channel!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.