Mother-Daughter Twosome - Cover

Mother-Daughter Twosome

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ann writhed and moaned on the cot from the delectable firebrand lickings of her moistly hot furrow, the gentle probings of her daughter's tongue and fingers in her sensitive vagina and anus. The feverish passion she had allowed to completely engulf her she returned doublefold, driving her tongue into the hotly clasping channel of Lani's cunt.

Lani strained her loins into her mother's mouth with all her strength. She mewled incoherently and wound her warm smooth thighs around the tongue which was being thrust so rapaciously into her. The velvet smooth lining of her vagina clasped obscenely back at her mother's mouth, squeezing her tongue tightly until she thought she would go insane. She was insane--with a madness of total surrender to the lure of the flesh. Her mind reveled in wickedness and she screwed her buttocks up tight against her mother's face, and her soft, hair covered skin and tiny naked anus were sending uninterrupted delights surging through her body.

Then, suddenly, Ann felt a pair of strong hands close tightly around her painfully hardened nipples, beginning to massage them with insistent forcefulness. Her mind thought at first that they were Lani's hands, but then she realized that they were too big, too rough. Looking up, she gasped as she found herself staring into the lust contorted face of the grinning Moses.

"Well, looks like we meet again, little Venus... how nice."

Ann wrenched herself away from him back on the cot, moaning in utter mortification that he had seen her and Lani like this, shamelessly cavorting in lesbian ecstasy. Then she realized with a start that Moses was not alone, and she recognized the naked form of Bob Seikerd bent over the suddenly inert body of her daughter.

"Keep away from her, you beast!" she cried, raising herself from the cot to strike Bob in the face as he hovered over her daughter. But, her hand was caught in mid-swing by the powerful vise-like grip of Moses' huge hand, and he pulled her off the cot and onto the floor beside him.

"You like to hit people, Ann, and that's not nice," he cooed with a sickly sweet smile. "We come as lovers... not fighters."

Ann moaned in pain as he gave her wrist a little twist to emphasize the irony of his statement, and she gave up trying to resist.

"Mother... don't fight it! We don't have to fight it now! We have each other... they can't do anything to hurt us anymore!"

Ann looked up to the cot, and saw her daughter's loving face gazing down at her fearfully, and she realized Lani was right. What could these two brutes do to them now? They had already been hurt and shamed completely, they couldn't be hurt anymore. Ann gazed with infinite love into her daughter's face, at her voluptuously formed young breasts and milk white thighs, and realized that no matter what happened to them, they would always have each other.

"You're right Lani. We mustn't fight. As long as we have each other, nothing else is important. We will survive this, like we have survived everything else in this terrible place, and when its all over, we will still have each other."

Lani looked down on her mother, still grasped by one wrist by the sadistic Moses, and smiled angelically. The bond had been made! There were no longer any barriers between them; no longer any secrets, or questions. They were a unity--and that unity could survive any debasement these two sex-crazed fiends could subject them to.

"What's all this about fighting and surviving?" Bob Seikerd asked mockingly. "You girls seem to have the wrong idea about us. Why, we're not out to hurt anybody, are we Moses?"

"No sirreee, Bobby boy, we sure aren't." Moses watched as Bob pulled Lani off the cot, so that they were all four now nakedly and salaciously displayed on the blankets covering the floor. "Love, baby, that's what it's all about... lots of loving!"

"That's right," Bob laughed. "Ann... you're going to suck Moses' cock, and I'm going to fuck little Lani like she's never been fucked before! I'm going to fuck her in the ass!"

Ann felt sick inside, at the thought of again taking Moses thick shaft of male flesh into her mouth, and she could almost taste the lewd residue of the burning cum he had shot between her lips only a few hours before. But even more she was terrified for her daughter, of what Bob was going to do to her.

"No, not that... you can't!"

"Don't worry, Mother... I can take it..." Lani said bravely, secretly feeling a twinge of excitement through her already aroused loins at the prospect of this novel experience. And she leaned slowly over to her mother, once again grazing against her openly displayed cuntal lips as if in affirmation of that bond between them.

"That's right, Lani, suck your mother off, while I get you ready for the greatest fuck of your life!" Bob said from behind her, and maneuvered Lani's body up over her mother's, who Moses pushed down on her back on the blankets.

Lani knelt over her mother's quivering loins, her own naked ass cheeks salaciously displayed to Bob Seikerd's lustful gaze. Then, suddenly, she felt an alien finger probing the tightly puckered opening which her mother had so beautifully kissed a moment ago. Her ex-boyfriend's middle finger prodded cruelly, making her wince and jerk forward a bit as he burrowed into her defenseless anus. Then suddenly his finger entered and it didn't hurt her the way she'd anticipated it would, but instead sent a new, surprising pleasure expelling through her loins. Bob moved his finger around in the tight but expanding hole, worming it lewdly in and out, ever widening her tiny rectum. Lani found herself wiggling her hips back against it, her mouth dipping at the same time into her mother's cunt in front of her.

Ann had, when pushed down, come to a semi-squatting position, her legs wide and her thighs spread so that she was sprawled with her pussy just under her daughter's mouth, and she propped herself up on her elbows, her head swimming, her loins stretched for all to see and lust after. She was too dazed, too horrified, too controlled by the forces of her unspent sex to fight off the unfolding events. All she could do was moan involuntarily as Bob parted her teenage daughter's trembling white buttocks and levered his middle finger into her tight virginal asshole, and then Lani was lowering her face to her openly palpitating cunt, and her daughter began to tongue the moist pink slit again, sending out acute tinglings shooting wildly through her, and her earlier cries were one long, abandoned moan as Lani lashed with her tongue and hotly teased her excitedly jumping clitoris. Ann could only writhe and churn helplessly with the delicious and lewd sucking in her vagina, for despite the abhorrence her mind and spirit had for this partnership in group orgy, she couldn't stop herself from loving the warm kissing of her daughter, and she moved up on the cot again to a better position, giving Lani greater access to her openly flowered genitals.

"Mmmmmm!" her daughter moaned, slavering delightedly in the wetly seating cunt of her mother. She felt Bob remove his finger, the rubbery skin of her anus clinging softly to it, and then she quivered with anticipation, drawing her knees wider apart so that she could present him with the wider stretched mounds of her buttocks. And then the girl felt her ex-boyfriend move closer and blow hotly in between her thighs, teasing her with lewd anticipatory nuzzlings against her tight, hairless anal muscle, driving her wild... then he pressed the smooth, rubbery tip of his cock into the tiny hairless channel, Lani felt his foreskin being stretched back against his long, thick shaft of flesh as it slowly wormed its way up into her rectum, past the tiny barrier of tightly clutching muscle.

"Agggg!" the girl screamed. "It hurts! You're too big! God Almighty, Bob, you're too big!"

"Push back and shut up, you little bitch!" the man commanded harshly.

God, I'm helpless! I can't move! Lani could barely think, but she knew that everywhere was pain and more pain, so she pushed back in hopes of alleviating some of the bursting pressure in her rectum. He was much too huge inside her, widening her buttocks until she thought she would split down the middle, right down her spinal column! The lust-hardened penis surged right up into her warm, rubbery depths, and finally all the way until she was sure it was lodged all the way up in her throat.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhh," she gasped.

Bob Seikerd's own masochistic joy was almost unbearable as he watched his long, thick cock skewering lewdly up between the soft white moons of her buttocks, the pink edges wet with its own secretions. Moses was momentarily entranced by the lascivious sight of Lani on her hands and knees, her small anus wrapped tightly around Bob's cock with several inches of it engorged in her rectum, her head and beautiful long, blonde hair a mass of wild entanglement as she wildly her own mother's cunt spread wide on the blanket before her.

Ann was totally absorbed in fascinated agony by the sight of this man sodomizing her only daughter on and on, and as she stared in subservient anguish at the lickings of her defenselessly widespread genitals, she was staggered by the forbidden pleasures she felt.

Lani was moaning her muffled cries of pain in a tone which left little doubt that she was beginning to enjoy it! Her hips were moving backwards of their own volition, meeting Bob's hard- thrusting penis willingly now. Ann continued to watch her humiliated young daughter undulate her buttocks in tiny lewd circles, and it was too much for her not to find it all horribly delightful--and weird thoughts grew in her mind, swamping her flesh and driving away the last vestiges of restraint. Fear, self-guilt, hatreds--they were all replaced by desire, desire that made her belly churn and stimulating waves of excitement pour over her, and her passions overflowed all bounds as she twisted in the evil grip of her sexual agony, writhing and arching so as not to break with the open mouth glued hotly to her ravaged cunt, while Lani's flicking tongue played wantonly over her clitoris and vagina.

"Ahhhhh!" Lani groaned with each inch of throbbing male flesh was forced into her hot rubbery rear passage from behind. "Aggghh!" she screamed as she thought how beautiful, how wonderful the pain was. I'm being punished! Yes! I'm being punished the only way I can be! She ground her buttocks back and the huge penis burrowed its relentless way right up into her unstretched rectum. There! All the way! She could feel Bob's pubic hair against her white, fleshy, buttocks and she knew that she'd taken all of his cock in her anus. Oh God! It's so wonderfully terrible! The blunt intrusion of his thickly swollen cock vibrated through every sinew of her, and the soft spongy flesh of her widely stretched anal passage was excruciating in the pleasure-pain that filled her ceaselessly. She took one hand away from her mother's wide splayed thighs, hungry for more, and pressed it into the throbbing golden mass of her own pubic hair and thrust her middle finger far up into the opened wet slit of her cunt, feeling Bob's sperm filled balls batter the back of her hand; she groaned with her breath caught in her throat at the added sensation, feeling his massive cock through the thin wall separating her vagina and rectum. She slipped her finger in and out of her aching young pussy as she raised and lowered her hips the fire in her loins increasing and her cunt demanding more than just one finger. She inserted two, and then three, cramming them up into her seething wet vagina in rhythm with the huge, lust- engorged penis that was fucking her tortured anus relentlessly.

Ann's young teenage daughter was delirious with delight. She was finger fucking herself while Bob's wonderful cock drove with animalistic fire hard up between her cruelly split ass cheeks, and she was completely and hopelessly impaled, her breasts throbbing like his lewdly slapping balls. She moved her head from between her mother's open thighs for an instant, looking down between her obscenely dancing breasts and beyond her belly to where her fingers were absorbed deep in her hungrily sucking cunt, and then the pretty young girl swept downward again, flicking her tongue several times against her mother's clitoris, then downward still more to the joyfully offered opening of her hair covered vagina, plunging far enough in to feel the rippled walls of hot flesh which had once been stretched with herself when she was born, and she taunted the satin-smooth valley down between her mother's milk white thighs with salacious delight. Oh... this is wonderful... the taste of my mother's cunt... I love it! I love her... !

Ann chanted with her mind out of control now. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" but while her sane mind rebelled at being sucked by her daughter while watching Lani being fucked in the ass by Bob Seikerd, she couldn't even consider stopping the loving caresses and warm kisses. Her cunt flowered open wider and wider and her hotly seeping moisture increased with each further second that her daughter's voraciously sucking lips moved around, in and up her vaginal orifice, and warm trickles of saliva and female moisture ran unhindered down her softly quivering thighs as she ground her hips upwards into Lani's madly slavering mouth. She had never known anything so soft and wonderful in her life! Her body, lithe and firm and warmly pink with blood pumping desire, shook from the assault on her senses and genitals; she had lain dormant too long, and the shock of sexual abandonment and the acceptance of her own young daughter as her lover forever ruptured her past. Gone were the frustrated days that now seemed so unreal and far away? the reality of the present encompassing her mind and taking her to another existence of pure ecstasy, which she wholeheartedly accepted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.