Mother-Daughter Twosome - Cover

Mother-Daughter Twosome

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Hey, where we going, kiddo?" Bob asked Lani as they walked quickly down the hill toward the Village.

"I don't know and I don't care. I just want to get the hell out of this damn place!" she answered with unabated fury.

"Ahh, calm down, Lani, it's not the end of the world, you know."

Lani whirled to him, with fire in her eyes.

"Well, it may not be the end of the world to you! It may just be another good piece of tail to you, you animal! But it's pretty goddamned important to me!"

"Hey, I thought you still loved me," Bob said in an injured tone. "I thought you'd forgiven me."

"Well... I have. I guess," Lani said reluctantly.

"Look, it was all your mother's doing, just like you said," Bob lied. "She came down to the Pool while I was getting dressed. She paraded around and played with my cock and Christ, honey, you know what that does to me." A whine crept into his voice as he tried to worm his way back into the girl's good graces.

"Yeah, makes you fuck," Lani said, still angry.

"Well, sure. It makes me fuck. I'm a man, ain't I?"

They had reached the Village by this time, and Lani slumped against a tree dejectedly.

"Hell, I don't know what to do, or what to think, or anything," she said, a note of depression in her voice. "God, it's like the whole world has just been pulled out from under me."

Bob smiled to himself as he sensed the utter helplessness of the beautiful young girl. He felt safe now, amazed but relieved at Lani's blindness to his instigating role in the seduction of her mother. And it was only her irrational love for him that had closed her eyes to the truth, he knew. So he didn't love her, so what? His soul was a guilt free as a newborn babe's.

"Listen, kiddo," he said soothingly, "why don't we go on up to Moses' cabin. Maybe we can talk to him, and he'll be able to talk you out of it. You know, be an objective ear." Bob secretly relished the chance of telling Moses that he had gotten to Lani's mother before his friend had even had a chance.

"Yeah... I guess maybe that would help some," Lani admitted. "I guess I really do need to get it out of me."

Bob grabbed her arm, and turned her down a small path to their left, which twisted and turned down towards Moses' cabin. Reaching it, they knocked, and then walked in. The place was empty.

"Oh, that's right," Lani remembered, "Moses is up at the meeting hall. I left him up there when I went down to the Pool."

"Well, we can wait for him," Bob said, throwing himself down on the double mattress which lay in one corner of the room. "Come on over here," he added, patting the mattress beside him.

Lani moved to her muscular boyfriend, and looked down on him.

"You know, if I didn't love you so much, I'd hate you, you bastard." She smiled gently, and let him draw her down on the mattress. She kissed him passionately, and he felt his recently satiated cock stir unbelievably again at her tantalizing closeness. He reached a hand around behind her, pulled her light blouse from her loosely fitting skirt, and teased a hand along the ridge of her spine.

"Oh, come on, Bob... not now," she said, breaking off her kiss and attempting to pull away from him.

"What do you mean, not now," he echoed, refusing to release his strong grip on her voluptuous body.

"I mean after what's just happened... you know," she answered.

"Then was then, kiddo, and now is now. But of course, if you don't want me to do this..." He sneaked his hand further up her back, caressing her seductively. "... and if this doesn't feel good to you..." He brought his other hand up and rubbed her braless breast sensuously through the light blouse. "... and if you really don't want me to do this..." He drew her to him and buried a teasing kiss on her soft neck and under her chin. "... then I'll stop. I really will."

"Goddamn it," Lani laughed, as he continued his maddening caresses, "stop it! You know I can't take that!"

"Mmmmmm... " was Ins only answer.

Lani threw her weight against him, pushing him down under her onto the mattress, covering him with her slender body. She laughed, and worked her hand up between their bodies to his crotch, and began kneading his semi-aroused penis forcefully.

"All right, big boy," she whispered with mock sexiness in his ear, "how do you like that, huh? Turnabout is fair play, you know."

Bob laughed a throaty laugh, and rolled her off him to the mattress, his swelling cock already pressing painfully against his tight blue Jeans.

He slid his hand up under her skirt and along the soft, warm flesh of her inner thigh and she merely giggled, no longer trying to stop him. With thumb and forefinger thrust under the narrow crotchband of her panties, he slowly spread apart the soft, fleshy pussy-lips of her moist, hair-fringed cunt. Lani lay back, holding her breath, offering no more than token resistance to his hands coursing over her body. Isle exquisite feeling of air rushing over the rising bud of her clitoris rippled through her now jelly-like muscles and out into the nipples of her excitedly throbbing breasts, and her thighs relaxed and parted loosely as she rolled toward Bob with a low surrendering moan.

Her hand moved across his pants, opened his fly, and clasped his heavy, lust-thickened cock. Her fingers, of their own volition, pushed his jockey shorts aside and brought the hard, fleshy rod out of its prison, out until it stood up menacingly and erect, her small fingers wrapping themselves lovingly around it.

"Ahhhh, that's it, baby," Bob grunted. He undid his belt and top trouser button, and allowed Lani to slide his pants down, and then his shorts, and now he was lying naked on the mattress. She stroked and caressed his throbbing cock, manipulating the long foreskin up and down over the angry red coronal rim, then she slid her hand down his long shaft to its base and then below, to reverently cup and squeeze his bloated testicles, holding them with inherent affection, then trailing back up to pinch at the beautifully formed pole with tiny, nipping pressures. Her hips ground of their own volition down against the mattress and she heard her own purring, animal-like sounds emitting softly from between her teeth.

Then, suddenly, a picture of her mother tying moaning under the manipulations of this same man, her boyfriend, crashed into her thoughts, and she paused, disconcerted by this unpleasant

"Oh, baby... don't stop... don't stop!" Bob moaned.

She resumed her caressing of his magnificent cock, but her mind was on her mother. She asked herself wildly how she could be so sexually aroused, having seen Bob fuck her mother only twenty minutes before. She tried to sort out her confusion, but then her thoughts were drawn irresistibly back to the feel of Bob's huge, jerking penis, swelling unbelievably now under her fascinated gaze. She couldn't believe it, and yet it was true. She couldn't keep from touching his incredibly massive shaft, even though that shaft had so recently skewered her own mother's wetly writhing cunt, right before her very eyes!

What is happening to me? she thought confusedly. I must be going mad! But I can't stop myself... I want to touch his cock! Even now! I have to touch it... oooooh, God!

Bob lay on his back, not touching her now, luxuriating in the submission that had fully overtaken the girl. She was kissing his neck, his cheek, his ears and eyes and lips, her hot, wet, little tongue licking at him wildly... not knowing or caring any longer what spell had come over her, her glazed mind filled only with the sight of his hugely throbbing cock.

Lani stood up from the mattress, not caring that the beady, groveling eyes of the boy who had taken her mother so wildly this very same afternoon were on her. She stepped out of her skirt and pulled off her skimpy blouse, and then continued as if prodded by some unseen force. Her swollen young breasts seemed to beg for touching; she paused and smoothed her hands carefully over them, touching her ruby nipples in guarded wonderment. Ohhh, that felt so good; she took a deep breath, and then rolled down her flimsy wet panties and allowed her hands to slowly travel back up her long slim legs and thighs and touch delicately at the lining of her soft-edged vagina.

Bob was mesmerized as always with the breathtaking loveliness of the young blonde. Her sleek, firm body was an entrancing combination of swelling breasts and thighs, and he gaped at the honey-covered silken curls that she was exploring gently with her fingers now at the junction of her slightly spread thighs. The thin, pink, hair-lined slit running the full length of her nakedly displayed pussy caused his mouth to water, and his tongue licked his rubbery, thick lips with anticipation.

"Get down between my legs," Bob ordered, confident now of the aroused young girl's willingness to do anything he said, watching her soft young breasts dance alluringly and her voluptuously rounded buttocks sway obscenely as she crawled on all fours to his command, her beautiful long blonde tresses pouring down over her shoulders like a cascading waterfall. "Now lick my cock, baby. Put my cock in your mouth and suck..."

She did, even though this had been one of the things she had never done to him before; making him cum with her hand was one thing, but kissing a man on his penis was something only perverts did, only sick people! But I must be sick... because I can't help myself... I must be as sick as Mother... I want to suck his cock, just like he wants... Dear God...

Lani lavished Bob's quivering shaft with her warm, wet tongue, brushing and grazing from its base along its wide underside up to its tongue, brushing and grazing from its base along its wide underside to its hardened cock-head, washing, playing, kissing with long hungry strokes... then back down to its base and to the black haired pubic growth and then lower, down around his distended, lust-bloated sac of testicles, hot from their load of sperm.

Ohhhh, I love it! I love it!

Her first taste of her boyfriend's swollen cock instigated wild tremors of delight in her young body, and she uncontrollably balanced herself on one arm while she reached back with her other and slowly, tenderly felt her breasts and nipples, belly and thighs. Ohhh... Lani was growing wild with frenzy, her stomach and vagina churning now with a spasming need that she had never dreamed existed and which was driving her to the point of orgasmic madness. God... she loved this! Quickly she trailed her tongue back over Bob's testicles and along the heavy shaft to its throbbing head, and with a tiny groan, slipped her lips wetly down over it. God! She wanted to suck his lewd sperm far into her throat and belly!

She began to suck and lick in earnest now, and though a small shudder of resistance at what she had allowed herself to do passed through her momentarily, she realized that she loved the taste of Bob's cock. She felt the short, wiry hair of his loins against her chin and lips, his testicles sweeping against her, and as greater sensations of abandoned ecstasy grew to burn her vagina still hotter, nothing mattered but the sweet agony of the lewd desires which began to ripple through her naked flesh.

Lani didn't hear the door to the cabin open quietly, and didn't notice the figure which slipped quickly inside and closed the door behind. But Bob opened his eyes to discover his friend, Moses, standing in fascination as he watched Lani's naked form crouched salaciously over the huge, rock-hard cock reaching up into her wetly caverned mouth. He grinned lewdly, and came over to where Lani strained and pumped to milk her boyfriend's aching balls of their hotly building spend and in doing so quench the raging fire of lust consuming her insides. The sight of his friend's hard shaft of male flesh absorbed between the lips of the girl's widely availed lips increased his aroused fascination a thousand-fold, and he hissed out his breath as he saw Lani take her hand that she had been running over her own body and use it to massage the soft resilient skin of Bob's testicles, then tantalizingly stroke the base of his shaft as she continued to suck rhythmically up and down.

Bob looked up to see his friend right above them, and read the unmistakable lust written all over his face. What the hell, he said to himself, Lani's so hot now, she won't mind if somebody else joins in. He looked at Moses, and nodded to him. He laughed as he saw the expression of surprise, and then, uncontrollably lust crease the bearded face of his friend.

"Come on, gracious leader, join in," he laughed.

Lani drew her mouth away from Bob's cock long enough to see who stood above hers but then Bob wrenched her head back around brutally.

"Suck, kiddo, keep sucking me. Our friend is just going to make things a little bit better for you!"

Lani's mind reeled in disbelief, and yet she sensed a quick shock of excitement course through her unprotected loins at the same time. Could it be possible that she could want Moses too... at the same time as Bob? Had she sunk so low?

Quickly Moses shed his clothing, and then stood with his long, jutting cock throbbing out in front of him like a wild stallion. He grabbed Lani's flailing white buttocks and leaned down over her back, thrusting his penis roughly up against the nakedly defenseless crevice of her smooth ass cheeks. The narrowly expanded cunt slit was visibly throbbing with its lips parted anxiously, its wet pink lips held together by the squirming of her thighs up against his hungry loins.

Lani could not see the face hovering over her buttocks but her passion filled mind was aware of her friend behind her--aware of what he wanted to do to her while she was so desperately sucking Bob's penis in her mouth. She felt the full length of her open vaginal slit palpitate anxiously, greedily... Dear God! This can't be me! I'm going to be fucked by both guys... and I want that...

Everything which had ever meant anything to the poor, lust- enflamed girl was torn asunder as she lay in crippled defeat between the two boys. What she was allowing to be done to her was the absolute opposite of everything she had stood for, everything she had believed in... everything which had prompted her to chastise her mother... and yet there was no turning back. She had to have the two hardened male cocks fucking into her at the same time--had to--had to...

Oh God, I'm sick... sick... but I can't help it... can't help it!

She flexed her aching cunt muscles together in a last ditch attempt to evade the dual ravishment, but neither that nor her mental denials of her sanity helped to ward off the lust-incited Moses. Her brain was a maze of distorted thoughts, and she couldn't apply what thinking capacities she had to anything but what was being shoved up into her vagina--Moses' hugely invading cudgel of male flesh. The throb of her soft inner flesh seemed to incite his large, alien penis even more, and it plowed its way deeper into her vainly resisting passage. She felt the walls of her cringing pussy clasp around it like a glove, and she sensed its very fleshy ridge as her nerve ends transmitted enormous pleasures.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.