Jealous Protector - Cover

Jealous Protector

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

It took Paula Edwards a long time to wake up the next morning. She kept drifting in and out of consciousness not knowing whether she preferred the terror of her nightmares or the shameful realities of her daily life.

Finally, with a groan, she pushed back the covers and stared up at the ceiling with red-rimmed eyes. The sick pain of a hangover shot through her head as she started to sit up, and she fell back heavily on the pillow. It was a full five minutes more before she was able to swing her feet over the edge of the bed and pull herself slowly to her feet. She felt something scaly as her hand brushed automatically across her face. Looking in the mirror, she saw with a shudder that Hank Jones' dried semen still clung in places to her chin and breasts.

She started to move quickly toward the bathroom to wash it off, but nearly tripped over an empty whiskey bottle. She caught hold of the door frame to steady herself and glanced around at the dirty room and unkempt bed. She saw her face in the mirror, haggard but still beautiful and then she burst into tears.

"Oh God, oh God, what's happened to me?" she moaned as she fell forward on her knees and buried her face against the soiled sheets. Her lovely naked body shook with sobs as the full realization of her continuing degradation was finally brought home to her.

After a while she straightened, and then sat on the edge of the bed, her hands in her lap, her face calmer now. She wondered how she had been able to play this game with herself so long. It was time to admit that Mark was gone. He was dead, dead and would never come back.

But she wasn't dead, she reflected, determination coming over her face. It was time to stop this twilight existence half way between life and death, just drunk enough to shut out the world, just frustrated enough to sleep with the likes of Hank Jones. She shuddered as she thought of the man's crudeness. Well, she didn't need him any more, she thought. She had other things, other people, her daughter for instance.

Yes, Patty, her daughter. She had neglected her for too long. She knew the pain her disgusting life must be causing the fatherless young girl, and she vowed it would be different from this minute on.

The first thing I can do is to clean this place up, she thought to herself and began to put new sheets on the bed. Within the next twenty minutes the room was in reasonable order. She looked at her dirty tired face in the mirror again and decided she was the next project. She showered, washed her hair and put on clean clothes. She was beginning to feel her old self again, and for the first time in a long while she was looking forward to the day ahead. She had to go into the city today to see a lawyer about some of Mark's insurance policies, a thing that she had been dreading. It seemed manageable now, and when she got back in the evening she would cook a nice dinner for Patty and herself. Perhaps they would go to a show together afterwards.

It was fairly early and the house was still quiet. She supposed that Patty was still asleep. She often stayed out late these warm summer nights, but Paula supposed it was all right with the dog to protect her. Mark had brought Champ home when he was a puppy a@ a gift for their daughter. He had said it was good for a kid in the country to have a dog. He'd always wanted one himself. Patty and-the dog had become inseparable; Paula loved him too, but it was nothing like the close bond between the faithful animal and her daughter.

She picked up her coat and purse and started towards the front door, then she hesitated a moment. She turned and moved silently toward the door of Patty's room. It was slightly ajar, and she pushed it open wider and looked in. Patty lay on her side in her bed curled up around Champ's great body, her bright golden hair contrasting sharply with the rough texture of his dark coat. The dog looked up as Paula's head peeked around the door, then he laid his head on his paws and gently wagged his tail as he saw who it was. Paula smiled and quietly closed the door. She went out the front door, not bothering to lock it because she knew that Champ was adequate burglar insurance.

The front door latch gave a sharp click as it closed and Patty stirred in her sleep. A few seconds later her big blue eyes fluttered open and stared unseeingly at the ceiling for a moment. Then she automatically flinched and held up her hands as Champ began happily licking her face. She giggled for a moment and then gave the dog a big hug.

"Good morning, Champ," she said gaily. "You haven't told anybody our secret yet, have you?" And she laughed again.

She started to bound out of bed but gave a little cry of surprise as she realized she was raw and sore up between her thighs. Well, why not, she thought to herself, my hymen was broken last night.

"You'll have to be more careful next time Champ, at least till I get more used to it. And there will be a next time, won't there?" she said as much to herself as to him.

She gingerly stood up and then shamelessly raised her short flimsy nightgown. She looked down at her pubic area and saw that her golden-haired pelvis was still matted with Champ's semen. She began probing at the softly curling mound and hesitantly inserted her forefinger just inside her tight raw vaginal opening.

"Ouch," she said and winced a little. Yes, it was a little sore all right, but there didn't seem to be any real damage. Despite the slight pain, the passage of her fingertip between the soft pink folds of her cuntal slit sent a thrill racing through her blood. Reluctantly she withdrew her hand and had just decided to go in the bathroom and take a shower to wash the dried animal cum from her body when she got an idea. Why not let Champ lick her clean? After all it was his cum, and his big soft tongue wouldn't hurt her like her own finger had. She sat back on the edge of the bed and pulled her nightgown up a little higher. She let her beautiful milky-white young thighs fall lewdly open so that her nearly virginal young pussy opened up like the petals of a rare tropical flower. Champ came to attention as he saw once again the well-remembered pleasure-trove from the night before.

"Want a little breakfast, Champ?" the quickly aroused girl said in a catching voice as the dog looked up expectantly. The big dog whined once and moved slowly toward her extending his head inquisitively. Patty's breath sucked in sharply as the cold canine nose slid wetly up between her thighs and came to rest against her already dampening blonde curls. Her knees fell open even wider, and she gave a little groan as she awaited the first searing attack of the dog's hot wet tongue.

But it never came. There was a thunderous knock at the front door, and Champ quickly jerked his head around.

"Oh no, no, Champ," the desire-ridden girl implored, "come on back. It can't be anybody important." But the pounding went on, and the big dog trotted from the room, the hair bristling on the back of his neck and an ominous growl coming from his throat.

"Oh damn," Patty said petulantly to herself and, pulling her nightgown down so that it once again covered tier thighs, she stalked angrily into the living room determined to get rid of whoever it was as quickly as possible. Champ was standing right in front of the door barking loudly, his head tossing angrily.

"Quiet Champ," she said, letting some of her anger spill over onto the dog. She got a tight hold on the dog's collar with one hand and held him back as she opened the door a crack to see out. Champ's barking and growling grew even louder, and he made several lunges toward the partly opened door Patty peered out to see what it was that was so upsetting the dog.

It was Hank Jones!

"Oh," Patty said pulling tile top of her nightgown tighter around her throat. "It's you."

"Yeah, it's me," lie said, looking nervously down at the snarling dog. "How's about letting me in?"

"My mom's not here," Patty said expecting the matter to end there.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Hank answered, "She asked me if I could fix the bathroom sink, an' I thought I'd surprise her with it when she came back." He held up a leather bag that clinked heavily like there were tools inside.

"Well... I don't know," Patty said hesitantly, even though her hand was already reaching for the hook on the screen door. Champ became even more excited and, in his struggles to lunge forward toward the cringing Hank, Patty was pulled off-balance and the neck of her nightgown opened even further permitting one of her ripely budding young breasts to leap free. She blushed, feeling Hank's hot stare on her accidentally exposed loveliness. It made her angry and perversely she directed her anger at the faithful dog.

"Would you shut up?" she yelled and Champ momentarily quieted. "Just a minute," she said to Hank and closed the front door in his face. She then dragged the protesting animal toward the small utility porch at the back of the house.

"Now get in there," she commanded, "and let's not have any more trouble from you." She moved Champ inside, quickly shut the door after him, and looked through the small glass window in the upper part of the door, feeling guilty as she saw the betrayed expression in his eyes. She walked quickly back to the front door and opened it, half hoping Hank would have gone away in the meantime, but he hadn't.

"Okay," she said grudgingly, for she really disliked the man, "come on in, but stay away from the back porch." She stepped wide out of the big man's path as he strode boldly in, grinning now that the dog was out of the way. He looked like he was going to say something to her, but she turned her back on him and went toward her bedroom, once again holding her nightgown tightly around her. She turned inside her own doorway and saw that he was still staring after her.

"I thought you were going to fix the sink," she said pointedly. A flush started to mount his face, and it looked like he was going to reply angrily, but his jaw muscles clamped tight and, spinning on his heel, he strode wordlessly off towards her mother's bedroom and the bathroom beyond.

The suspicious young girl stood by her door for a few minutes until she heard the clink of tools coming from the other side of the house. Satisfied, she partly closed her door and went toward her closet. She instinctively felt it would be much more sensible to have on less revealing clothes than this practically sheer piece of gauze she was wearing. She stripped the nightgown from her with one easy movement and tossed it carelessly on the bed, her enchantingly curved young body reacting with delight to the soft feel of the morning air on its nakedly pearly surface. As she rummaged through the closet searching for a light summer dress, she could not help staring at herself in the full-length mirror, admiring the ripe sensual curves of her body.

She was much fuller, much more rounded, like a full-grown woman but with the firm unsagging flesh of youth. Her skin was supple and shone like porcelain, completely without blemish. She became so enraptured with her own reflection in the mirror that she didn't notice a shadow move across the gap of the partially opened door.

Hank Jones moved slowly and quietly as he peered in and stared at the nakedly beautiful figure of the young girl who was his prey. His heart was pounding and he could feel the bulge in his trousers becoming bigger and bigger until in a matter of seconds it had reached full erectness. He let his hand go down to feel the stiff pulsing rod as it jerked against the material. Slow down, he gloated silently to himself... wait a few minutes and you'll have everything you want; Christ, the hot little bitch will be begging you for it. 'Me thought of his eagerly throbbing cock buried inside her tight teenage pussy made it almost impossible to control himself, but ' he tried to concentrate on just watching her naked movements.

He gazed at her beautifully rounded ass-cheeks as she bent over to open a drawer. She had full firm buttocks which were very slender at the start under a slim waist and then billowed out and rounded into smooth perfect thighs. Her rear view looked deep and enticing for there was a warm looking dark cleavage between her fleshy buttocks which opened slightly as she bent forward and revealed the darker point of her tiny anus. He watched the muscles of her thighs tensing as she moved; they seemed to flow in a sensually continuous motion.

She straightened and turned a little. What a lust-inciting profile! Her breasts were proud, high and full--white mounds of firmly ripe flesh above a belly flat as a board. He could now make out the pouting pink lips of the soft flesh over her vagina. His penis jerked in a lewd eagerness as he watched with lust- filled eyes. God, she was the most fuckable female he'd seen in years--better even than that drunken mother of hers. The delicately strong features reminded him of the first young girl he fucked years ago, and now he would have her again... only this one was fourteen or fifteen, not a screaming twelve year old. And he was fairly certain that he would be the first man to plant a cock in this one.

He unzipped the fly of his pants and pulled out his stiff throbbing penis and began to stroke it. He could hardly make up his mind. Should he rush in and take her right there, on the floor? Or wait a little and savor the anticipation? He hesitated, his breath coming rapidly. He began to reflect on the scene he had witnessed last night between her and the German shepherd.

A goddamned dog! And she thought she was too good for him, Hank Jones!

Well, he would have her no matter what she thought. He could just picture the look on her face as he came toward her--the fear, the horror and the utter uselessness of her struggle against him and his big hard cock. He would hold her down unmercifully, let his hands wander all over that voluptuous body, knead her proud young breasts until she screamed out in joy and pain. And finally, finally, with her begging him to fuck her, he would push his long thick shaft up into the furthest depths of her belly and screw her until she couldn't walk for a week.

You snotty little bitch, he thought to himself. Well, you won't think you're such hot stuff when I'm through with you. You won't be too good for old Hank Jones. You won't be too proud for anybody, and then we'll see whether or not you want to go back to fucking that dog. 'Me big man couldn't wait any longer. He pressed his penis back into his trousers and, noiselessly opening the door all the way, he slipped inside the young girl's bedroom.

Patty had just taken her dress from a hanger and was going to slip it over her head. She decided she wouldn't bother with any underwear because as soon as Hank was gone, she was going to strip naked again, and she and Champ would start where they had left off. Suddenly without fully realizing why, she froze. She had a feeling someone was watching her. She was afraid to do it, but she turned slowly. Then she saw Hank standing there. She wanted to scream, but it stuck in her throat, and only a hoarse gasp came out.

"Hi, Patty," Hank laughed with an unmistakable gleam in his small beady eyes, "fancy meeting you here."

The frightened teenager used her dress in a futile effort to cover her nakedness, but Hank stepped quickly forward and tore it from her hands leaving her ripe young body completely exposed again. He leered at her, his eyes devouring every part of her nakedly trembling flesh. Her eyes were wide with fright and it was a moment before she could think clearly.

"Get out of here! Out of here now! If you don't get out of here, I'll call for help!"

"Now, now Patty. Is that the way to talk to your old buddy Hank? Your mother would be ashamed of you." He reached out and flicked one big rough finger insolently against a tiny pink nipple causing it to automatically quiver into hardness. She jumped back, rage and fear mingling on her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.