Jealous Protector - Cover

Jealous Protector

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Patty headed instinctively for her favorite hiding place, a small open area padded with soft green grass and surrounded by a wild profusion of bushes. She always felt secure here, not because the place was inaccessible, but because she was usually able to hear people coming long before they could see her.

She flopped down on the grass, her knees drawn up, and cradled her head in her hands hoping the whirling confusion in her mind would somehow quiet down.

The confused teenager knew she should be shocked and horrified by the lewd and sinful scene she had just seen her own mother engaged in, but such rational thought was beyond her at the moment.

Twice tonight she had been brought near the peak of sexual fulfillment only to have it cut off before she had realized complete gratification. This was the first time in her young life that her virginal body had ever been so wildly aroused.

And she needed release!

Oh, God! she thought to herself, why hadn't she let Danny take her? The sadistic spectacle of her mother's humiliation had only added another dimension to her need.

She felt suffocated somehow, even though the night was not unbearably hot. She began to pull off her clothes as she had done many times before in this secluded place. She had never fully realized what she had done it for, only that there was something sensuously exciting about the feel of the wind's caressing her budding young body.

In a few seconds her clothes lay scattered in the clearing, and she collapsed backwards on the grass with a half-stifled moan of unfulfilled passion. Her unblemished skin shone like silver in the fight of the moon, and her tiny young nipples were standing out like two berries topping a bowl of cream. The fine blonde hair that barely covered her virginal young pussy was only a suggestion of a shadow in the eerie light. She began to rub the palms of her hands slowly and sensuously over her naked body, from the flat plane of her taut little belly to the tiny tips of her proudly up-thrust breasts. Her thighs ground together in a slow hypnotic rhythm, causing sharp new thrills to shoot lightning-like through her hungering young cunt.

Champ sat on his haunches about three feet away, obviously nervous. He started several little sharp motions forward but checked himself each time. This night had been full of new and strange emotions for him too. He had seen his beloved young mistress in a new light. They had been together ever since he was a puppy, and she was all he knew and loved. They had romped and played together; he had lain in her doorway as she slept, ready to protect her from whatever danger that might present itself. They had curled up together in sleep; he had licked her face in his happiness, and she had thrown her arms around him with the little laugh he knew her by.

But tonight had been different. He had seen her change as she lay on the ground with the young human. A strange passionate wildness had emanated from her that aroused some dark longing in his animal heart as he smelled the heavy pungent odor of her sexual arousal. He watched her now as she writhed on the grass before him, and a low half-whine, half-growl emanated from his throat.

At first Patty did not notice.

She had been letting the obscene images of her mother and Hank drift excitingly through her mind. She knew she was only putting it off. She knew that in a few seconds she would once again plunge her fingers deep up into her madly burning pussy and stroke in and out until blessed relief came. But she sensed somehow that it would never be the same as having a real penis thrust into her, to feel a domineering male body hovering over her, driving her to heights of passion that were possible no other way. Her fingertips were just sliding up her thighs, dancing teasingly over the soft curling hairs of her pubic mound, when she heard that strange sound come once again from deep in Champ's throat.

She looked around in surprise. The huge German shepherd had gotten to his feet and was approaching her. His massive head dropped once toward her loins, then he looked up at her questioningly. For a moment there was a blank look of surprise on the girl's face, which slowly changed to an expression of shameless lust as she remembered the ecstatic look on her mother's face as Hank had kissed her vaginal flesh. Nervously, she wet her lips and raised up on her elbows, her knees drawn up and wide apart. She nodded with her head toward her hotly throbbing vagina, then put her finger down and pointed to it.

"Lick it, Champ," she said in a hoarse whisper. The huge German shepherd lowered his head to the now panting girl's warmly perfumed pussy and began sniffing. His tail wagged and trembled as though he had found a bitch in heat. The naked young girl moaned in shock as the cold nose suddenly made contact with her tiny puckered anus. Then Champ's long warm tongue snaked out and licked wetly up and down the crevice around it, the tip burrowing slightly into the fleshy anal ring.

The erotic sensation was like nothing the lust-driven girl had expected; it was as if a bolt of fire had shot from her nakedly offered loins through her entire body. For a moment she tried to squirm away, but Champ moved forward and began greedily lapping the narrow pink slit up between her thighs. He ran his tongue wetly the full length of it, from the tight closed pucker of her anus, over the fluted pink edges of her cunt, and up to the tiny sensation bud atop her pubic mound. His great tongue spread through the soft, hair-covered swelling like a child's tongue licking an ice-cream cone. It flicked relentlessly between the girl's widespread legs stopping sporadically to curl its way deep into her most sensitive flesh. The beautiful young girl jerked spasmodically as she squirmed under her loyal dog's oral assault on her love-starved little cunt.

Patty looked down in amazement at that slithering thick tongue licking so thrillingly into her. She raised her hands, holding them in indecision for a moment above her squirming body, then dropped them to grasp the dog's ears. With a deep animal sound she lifted her knees even higher, until they were pressed against her breasts, and pulled his nose forward into her quivering vaginal lips. His long slippery tongue ran up her moist passageway like a red carpet of welcome being unrolled, and the sex-crazed teenager began trembling in a forbidden rapture as incoherent moans streamed from her lips. She pleaded with the big dog to lick faster and deeper and encouraged him with her wantonly writhing, upturned buttocks. Champ worked like a savage beast, some ancient rutting lust of the wild driving him.

Patty never knew how long the delicious licking of her wildly quivering pussy went on. Time seemed to disappear as a universe of brightly colored shooting stars spun through her passion-numbed mind. Then that maddening tongue was gone! In a wave of disappointment the shamelessly aroused teenage girl looked up and raised once again to her elbows, slowly lowering her legs.

"What's wrong, Champ?" she asked in a shaking voice. "Do it some more. Please do it."

She reached down with trembling hands and parted the saliva- wet lips of heir dripping young pussy, offering it once again to the big animal's tongue.

But instead he backed away a step or two, moving swiftly. It was then that she saw it!

His cock! She stared open-mouthed as its hardness emerged from its hairy sheath, wet and thick, the dripping tapered end swaying in an ever-growing length of reddened hardness. God! It was as big or bigger than Danny's.

What the handsome animal wanted was plain.

He wanted to fuck her! His need obviously was as great as her own!

The naked young girl was shocked at first by the very forbiddenness of the spectacle before her but, at the same time, she felt in her insanely lusted mind a tender pride that her responding young body had fired her devoted pet to this point.

"Oh, Champ, Champ," she moaned in a mindless sexual delirium, her sensual young body alive with a screaming need for love. "Let's do it. Let's do it."

Utter lust saturated her brain as she quickly rolled over onto all fours, elevating her spread buttocks and bending before the huge animal in abject surrender. Her obscenely offered cunt was a well of molten fire. The aroused animal hesitated a moment as if he, too, doubted the rightness of what was about to happen. The helplessly impassioned girl was beyond all rational thought now as she looked back beyond her nakedly rounded buttocks toward her handsome animal lover and begged piteously.

"Oh, God, Champ, crawl up on my back," she moaned. "Do it! Please, lover! Fuck your Patty!"

She reached back between her thighs to stroke her pussy in a lewd goading gesture.

"Now, baby, now! Fuck me! Please fuck me before I lose my mind... !"

The big dog hesitated no longer. Her pleading gestures and the intoxicating smell of her wantonly offered pussy triggered an automatic response in his animal heart. He quickly mounted the nakedly spread mounds of her buttocks, his paws on her back. The glistening scarlet penis slipped further from its sheath, dripping in readiness. A moment later, the tapered point was slipping and dancing in her wetly heated cuntal crevice, causing tiny whimpers of lewd impatience to come from both of them. The excited animal trembled and jerked, trying to bury his long thick rod in her body. Sobbing, the desperate girl looked back, shifting her rounded little buttocks in an effort to capture the lengthening shaft. Like a bitch in heat she strove to sheath the long scarlet penis in her wetly hungering cunt. The sharp tip missed and slid up to find the momentarily relaxed anus and attempted to enter there. With a little cry of automatic fear Patty tensed, evading the bending up-slipping prod. He thrust again blindly, the thin point sliding unsuccessfully beneath into her soft hair-lined crevice, when it scraped against her sensitively erect clitoris.

In desperation, the frustrated girl reached back between her thighs and searched for his slippery animal hardness. Feeling its wet heat beneath her fingers, she parted her already matted pussy with the end of it and pressed it into the eagerly pulsating entrance to her vagina.

"Oooohhhh, Champ... it's so hot and hard!" Patty moaned in a weird combination of fear and excitement. She wondered for a moment if she could take it up inside her. "Ooohhhhh... I've got to... got to! I need it so bad... !" she sobbed half to herself.

"Now! Now!... the tip's just up inside!" She exhorted the dog. "Do it baby! Stick it into me and fuck your darling..."

The instant the dog felt the moistly clasping pussy flesh surrounding the tip of his animal hardness, he instinctively rammed forward. The powerful German shepherd sank his long pulsating animal cock into the obscenely offered channel of his blonde young mistress' up-thrust cunt. He kept ramming forward, paying no attention to her little scream of pain and her frantic effort to crowd forward away from the long invading shaft. His hardened canine penis slithered forward with a wet rush until it was sunk to the hilt inside her tight virginal pussy, his hairy balls swinging below her wet pubic hair.

"Aaagggghhh... !" Patty gasped out as the unbelievable first penetration of the dog's massively hardened cock tore painfully through the delicate tissues of her forever lost maidenhead. Her face contorted with unexpected pain, but before she had even a chance to acclimate herself to the unaccustomed presence that seemed to be splitting her loins in half, the dog began to automatically fuck rapid-fire into her pain-wracked pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.