Woman Police Constable James Captured - Cover

Woman Police Constable James Captured

Copyright© 1999 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A female police officer disturbs some theives while on patrol and is seized as their toy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Enema   Violence  

WPC James's body shook in the eyepiece as the guy in the black mask watched. The captive policewoman was still on the low crate, hands cuffed above her head.

Her helmeted head framed by her still white blouse clad arms. Her uniform blouse was still done up at the neck her chequered cravat bunched at her throat. The rest of her blouse was open and trapped beneath her. Her large stiff breasts were held together at they're peaks by twine which dug in behind her swollen nipples, holding them fast. A naked guy in a Yellow ski mask was sat on her lower chest, ramming his cock in and out of her cleavage her ruddy teats being stretched cruelly by the twine. He held her fat tits by their base as he fucked her tits back and too. He panned down her body, At her waist her black service skirt was bunched. A black suspender belt framed her white belly. Her black stocking clad legs were wide open, trembling with exertion braced against ropes which held her ankles to metal rings set wide in the floor.

Between her legs another man in a green ski mask knelt.

he had her pussy lips spread wide his tongue dancing and dipping into the wet entrance of her cunt. Her hips bucked as he fastened his lips over her protruding clit. His cheeks pulling in as he sucked and pulled on it.

"UUUH UH UH UH UH UH" she groaned in time with her breast fucking. Below her helmet she had her eyes shut, her face streaked with drying semen. He zoomed in on her gaping ringgagged mouth. Blobs of semen sat around her lips, her tongue lolled within, her throat open and inviting.

Yellow picked up the beat and then ramming forward so that his cock head protruded over her chin, His cock jerked and then spat thick sperm across her face, and then into her open mouth. Glob after glob shot in, Black closed in to see her throat reluctantly swallow his seed. The walls of her mouth and tongue streaked with it as she spluttered and coughed helplessly.

Yellow pulled out of her cleavage, patting her face as he climbed off.

"Good girl, you swallow all that protein now, your going to need the energy"

The others laughed.

Sally was oblivious as her cunt neared the brink again, Her legs jerked rigidly as shocks she'd never even dreamt of shot through her empty contracting cunt.

Green flicked her clit with his tongue tip again. He had to gauge this just right. He felt it recede into her hood as she went stiff beginning to arch her back.

"HU HU HUH UHHUH ooooooOOOOOOOOO OW NOOOOOO!"

Green pulled away just before she came. He laughed cruelly as her body shook with frustration. unable to peak. The captive policewoman's body was taut against the rope and cuffs, her cunt lips quivering.

WPC James couldn't believe the sensations that pulsed through her cunt as it hovered just the wrong side of orgasm.

"PLEESH OHH PLEESH DOwnt top pleesh"

They laughed at her pleas as she fucked her hips desperate to cum. Lifting her twat toward them, groaning in exertion.

Green leant forward and quickly rubbed her pouting labia. He pulled his hand away fast as she jerked and shuddered again.

"What did Porky say?"

"PLEESH UCK MEEE" her face ruddy with humiliation, tears of frustration streaking her face.

He brushed her cunt again, they laughed as she thrust and ground her hips trying to find the floor with her feet.

"Did Porky want her nice fat Truncheon back"

(laughter).

Before she could think she was nodding, widening her legs.

"Ess Ess oooooh pleesh"

She was now lifting her whole ass up off the crate, her cunt wetly inviting, pointing straight at their grinning faces.

"Shall we see if it will go up your fat arse whore"

(Laughter).

"ow noo no" WPC James shook her head no, lifting it to watch in disbelief.

Green picked the truncheon up and held it up the end was still slick with her cunt juices.

Red interceded "Fuck her arse with the handle, then it won't be like fuckin' a bucket after!" Green nodded agreement.

Sally couldn't believe what they were going to do, the handle still looked so big they would ruin her, she felt his fingers spread her buttock cleft.

They all gathered round eager to see. A tube of KY appeared and as she watched in horror a large amount was squeezed out on to the end of the handle. Then Green offered the thick base of the truncheon to her red abused ring.

"NUH NUH NOOO OWNT PLEESH"

she could feel it pushing against her sphincter, burning and stretching it, she threw her head back, They're hands gripped her inner thighs and spread and lifted them hard against the ropes.

Green eased it up into her wet ring, it was'nt easy as it was obviously too big. he pulled it away and pushed two fingers in twisting and turning them so she kicked and jerked. They watched in silence as he pushed the lip of the handle in and then eased it into her awfully stretched ring.

"UHHHHUHHHNNNNNNNNARRRRRHUHUHUHUOOOOOOOHHHHH!!"

It popped in. Her legs kicked and struggled as he pushed it in.

The Policewoman shuddered all over and tried to lift her arse away but she couldn't go far. Another ripple of the hand grip slipped in, Green thumbed her so sensitive clit, the effect was electric as she gave out an animal grunt and bore down easing her hips down with force as she felt another two ripples of it enter her spasming rectum. They chuckled as she squirmed helplessly impaled on her own truncheon. Green pushed and more slid in. she went rigid groaning and convulsing as he worked it deeper. Once it slid past the last ripple he let go leaving the weight to ease it out again. and then he pushed it back in, slowly rotating it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.