Spring Carnival - Cover

Spring Carnival

Copyright© 1999 by Charles Jeffries

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A senior at an engineering university looks to blow off a little steam during the last Spring Carnival before he graduates. (My first story published on SOL, back in 1999.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   School  

Ann wrapped her arms around my chest and kissed me back. My eyes blinked open, and I glanced over towards April. The look in her face was outstanding. Her mouth dropped open, she put her hands on her hips, and did her best to look indignant at me for kissing Ann first instead of her.

I just laughed. Ann turned me towards April and pushed. "We'll teach you not to be grateful," she said. I fell forward in mock suprise and managed to drop both of my hands right on top of April's tits, which were yearning to breathe free. Despite the tight shirt, her nipples had started to erect, and I played with both of them through her shirt. April gasped when I fell on her, then smiled and licked her lips when I began to tease her nipples.

Bent over like I was, I wasn't too surprised when I felt Ann's body press up against mine. She pressed her breasts into my back and reached around with her hands, trying to find the button to my shorts. She "accidentally" found my dick a few times before she managed to get the button undone and the zipper lowered.

Ann pulled my boxers down around my knees. I was now rather off balance; leaning forward to play with April's tits while my shorts were around my knees, preventing me from moving them too far. What surprised me was not the fact that there was a hand on my dick, but that April had gotten there first. Leaning forward (and being careful not to stress her ankle), her lips met mine and her hand closed around my shaft.

In that kiss, that moment of contact, I felt more passion flow between the two of us than I ever had before. She instantly forced my lips open with hers and our tongues began to dance in each other's mouth.

Ann had taken the opportunity to relieve herself of her nightshirt, and had moved to the other side of the bed to help April with hers. April jumped a bit when she felt Ann's hands on her hips, but instead of helping Ann with her shirt, she gave me a wicked grin and pushed me backwards. April crawled forward a little and shook her hair forward over her head. She knew I had a thing for long hair... it didn't help my staying power any but she liked the little extra tease.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of April's warm, wet mouth enclosing the head of my dick. Her tongue went to work immediately, swirling around the tip, pressing against the sensitive area just underneath the head on the lower side, then sliding wetly up and down the length of the shaft. At the same time, her hand cupped my balls and squeezed gently. I wasn't going to spend a big load -- not after last night, I thought to myself -- but what was left was going to be plenty.

I opened my eyes when I heard quiet slurping noises. I leaned up just a bit and saw Ann, who had bent over backwards at the other end of the bed and was using her tongue on April's cunt. April began to moan around my cock, which produced wonderful vibrations from her lips. Her red hair tickled my thighs as she worked, and I felt myself getting close to orgasm.

April opened her eyes and locked onto mine. On the upstroke, she let my dick come out of her mouth, and exhaled moist warm air into my crotch. "Mmmmm, George, I love the way your dick tastes. Those hot little teenagers didn't clean you up very well when they were done, did they?" She stuck out her tongue and licked all the way from the base to the head, like it was a lollipop.

I felt the come start to boil in my balls. April was putting on a show for me, and it was working. "Show me what you did to those naughty teens, George. Were they good little girls? Did they swallow your hot, thick come?" She sucked my dick back down into her mouth, and for a moment I thought she was going to let it slide into her throat. I almost lost it right there, but her hand squeezed my balls a little tighter and I held off for another second.

"Or did they let you explode all over their cute little faces? Jack you off until you emptied your balls on their skin, come dripping down their face and onto their little titties... ?"

It was like she knew what had happened. My mind flashed back to Kim the night before, smiling at me because she knew what was coming... and I lost it.

I shot a blast of come that hit April square in the mouth. Her tongue came out to collect it off her lips, and I shot again, splattering off her chin. She tilted her head down to take me back in her mouth, but I let a third shot hit her nose. April swallowed my dick in one gulp while I finished what remained of my orgasm, leaking come into her waiting mouth. She cleaned me off with her tongue and lips, then let my cock fall out of her mouth and collapse on my hip.

Ann had stopped her ministrations on April, and I saw April's body roll over to one side. Ann appeared above her, kissing her and licking the remaining spurts of my come off her face. I let go a big breath and scooted off the bed to give them a little more room. Ann's hand had ridden up under April's borrowed nightshirt and was cupping the bottom of her breast. April was returning the favor with both hands, though Ann had no shirt to get in her way.

April cooed under Ann's tongue and whispered to her, "Oh God, finish me off, please..."

Ann sat back and grabbed the hem of April's shirt with both hands. She lifted it up, peeling it off April's breasts and up over her head, then pinning her wrists down to the bed and kissing her again, more fiercely this time. April writhed under Ann, obviously enjoying the moment of dominant play -- it was a side of her I had never known, or seen, or even thought to ask about.

I stepped on something at the base of the bed, under the pile of April's clothing. Swearing at my own stupidity, I reached down to see what it was. As I pushed the clothing aside, I found a pair of handcuffs lying on the floor. Fur-lined handcuffs. With the key still in the lock. I had a quick flash of deja vu, and realized that I was probably witnessing a repeat of what had gone the night before... only less 'restrained'.

I stood up straight again and looked at the two girls enjoying themselves on Ann's bed. I thought back over the last twelve hours or so, and how much my relationship with April had changed. I never would have imagined that I could enjoy what was going on right in front of me. Not that I hadn't dreamed of getting it on with two girls -- what guy didn't? But this was April; she was supposed to be*my* girlfriend. Didn't that mean that this should make me upset? Angry? Jealous? Here she is, having sex with one of her friends, oblivious to my presence.

Ann came up for air and looked at me. One hand was buried in April's crotch; the other lightly held her hands above her head. April was writhing underneath Ann. Ann was doing a splendid job of holding April at maximum arousal, but just shy of an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.