Family Sandwich - Cover

Family Sandwich

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Novel-Pocketbook  

Entry Number 238, Log 3, Notes on Project X: June 13 Reconciliation number one activated despite slight change in plans. Mother and Father now know that they love each other; even though they are not speaking, this will be soon rectified. Reconciliation number two successful. Uncle Morgan has been awakened to new horizons. Personality development as well as character should follow swiftly. Mother now knows that I am a woman, too. Important psychologically for her as well as for me. Family reconciliation number three: The neighbors have agreed to let me have Wolf for the afternoon. This should bring everybody around if my calculations are correct. Also interesting side experiment regarding animal husbandry.

Little Jeanie had often watched Wolf on her way to school and coming home. And Wolf had often watched the little girl. In fact, the big German Shepherd found Jeanie delightful in many respects. As a human being she seemed abnormally intelligent, and as a female she smelled wonderful. It was summer time and all his senses were alert for the female odor, even though he was frequently kept penned in the yard. Jeanie often looked out her window down into his pen, and once she had seen a female dog wander by, and had seen the two animals mating right through the holes of the grill fence of Wolf's pen.

Now, as Jeanie slipped down the stairs and out the back door, she first checked with the neighbor, a sullen beer-drinking, TV- watching fellow home from work on the weekend who couldn't care less if Jeanie took the animal for a walk.

"Sure, Jeanie!" Mr. Greer said. "Have a nice walk. Wolf will protect you if anybody bothers you."

"Gee, thanks, Mr. Greer!" Jeanie gleefully went to the animal's pen and opened the lock, letting a grateful Wolf outside into the freedom of the day.

"Come on, Wolf, nice boy!" Little Jeanie led the appreciative German Shepherd through the back yard and into her house. After ascertaining everyone's whereabouts - Mother upstairs nursing her crying jag in the bedroom, Uncle Morgan in his room sulking and trying to decide whether to pack and leave or to stay and find out what would happen next, Daddy in the living room watching the baseball game on TV - Jeanie decided to set herself up in the basement. Already her naked limbs shivered as she descended the stairway quietly, Wolf following close behind. She could feel his cold nose exploring and touching her legs whenever he could. She wasn't wearing any panties. Certainly what she was planning was nothing new, she told herself to renew her confidence. She had read about and even seen pictures of such things. Some of them she'd found in what her father thought was his secret hiding place, under a bunch of magazines in the bottom drawer of his desk. On investigation Jeanie had found that the magazines became progressively more and more lewd as she went through the pile. They started off with Man's Adventure, True Male Stories, and the like, and then turned into more daring photographic leaflets involving unclothed girls. Then at the very bottom, wrapped in a plain paper bag, she found several small thin books, one of them about a German Shepherd much like Wolf. It was then that Jeanie had first gotten the spark of an idea that such a performance might be of more than unusual interest to her moody father.

Well, now she would find out for sure. Something was bound to happen, no matter what. At the very bottom of the steps she looked up to make sure the door had remained open, and then with Wolf anxiously whimpering behind her, she passed the washer and dryer and went to the old foam rubber mattress with its corduroy cover that had been relegated to the basement.

"Come on Wolf, good boy!" Jeanie's voice betrayed an underlying nervousness even as she positioned herself upon the mattress. Beforehand, however, the ten year old turned on the portable radio which was always kept on a shelf over the couch. Jeanie's mother often played it when she was downstairs doing the laundry. She found a rock station as Wolf, head over heels in love, nuzzled the upper regions of the little girl's legs and slender thighs.

Then Jeanie knelt upon the low mattress calling out soft encouraging words to her animal friend. Her short dress fell forward in folds around her waist as her naked buttocks and thighs, white and looking pure as snow, presented themselves lewdly to the amazed animal. Cradling her blonde head in her arms, she held her breath fearfully and waited. What wouldn't she do for her own personal pursuit of science and knowledge... what wouldn't she do for love?

She could feel the strange wetness of the furry animal's nose now nuzzling directly into the moist pink slit of her presented pussy. "Ooooooh!" she jumped at the contact, but forced herself to remain as she was. Behind her Wolf growled a bit, and suddenly the long lash of his tongue swept out and penetrated within the soft folds of the little girl's trembling cunt.

"OH!" Jeanie tried to relax, but it was difficult under the circumstances. Again and again now little snarls of lust came from the nervously whining animal, who began to turn and sit, turn and sit behind her, returning each time to the powerful attraction of the little blonde's openly presented pussy.

Then a long wet rough tongue swept again and again against the delicate female tissues of Jeanie's ten year old pussy, and she began to tremble with excitement. It was beginning to feel good. God, his big tongue felt wonderful back there!

When she was sure it was going to happen, that it had to happen any moment now, she began to call.

"DADDY! OH DADDY, COME, COME RIGHT AWAY, DADDY!"

Upstairs in the living room, his bloodshot eyes barely focusing upon the baseball game, it took Brint some while before he realized that his daughter was calling him.

The disturbed husband had been in a daze since the terrible revelation that his wife had been unfaithful to him, and the awful aftermath during which he had shamefully sodomized her had done nothing to alleviate his pain or to help him know what he ought to do now. His brain swam with thoughts of divorce, of murder, of reconciliation. Fran had not left her room all morning, and he himself had left her crying in bed during the night long after their brutal love-making. He'd slept badly on the same sofa which he imagined to be the scene of his wife's indiscretion moments before his return from work. And now he sat, unshaven and disgruntled, more depressed and somehow lost than he'd ever been in his entire life.

"What does that goddamned kid want!" he muttered aloud when he finally realized that Jeanie was calling to him. "When the hell's she going to camp, anyway?" But then Brint had a tender moment for Jeanie. How would she take the news that her mother and father were splitting up? How would Brint himself feel if he knew he wasn't going to be able to see his wife or his daughter whenever he wanted to?

The distressed father shuffled toward the sound of Jeanie's voice, but his mind was on his wife upstairs. What if he went up there and apologized to her? Heaven knew he wasn't the one who ought to be apologizing, but what if he did? He couldn't remember ever having done such a thing in their entire marriage... but perhaps something like that would be necessary to make things all right between them again, something drastic! He felt an unmistakable surge of lust as he remembered the feel of Fran's tightening anal muscles around his cock the night before, and how she had liked it at the end. God, how she'd liked it! Maybe he should go up there and... and maybe they could do other things, too, things which they'd never tried before and of which he'd always been sure Fran would disapprove.

Then he was standing at the top of the cellar steps, looking down. He couldn't see anything, and he was slightly annoyed. Brint had a raging erection caused by thoughts of an erotic reconciliation with his wife, and he was anxious to see whether he would or would not go upstairs to see her.

"What the hell is it, Jeanie? What do you want?" he called down into the cellar.

"Would you get Mom, Daddy?" she asked. "There's something I want to show you... to talk to both of you about!" she called back.

"Don't be silly, Jeanie..."

"It's important, Daddy! Our whole family life could depend upon it!" she cried anxiously. "Please, Daddy... do it for my sake!"

Brint remembered the image of his wife and daughter far from him, of himself trying to lead a bachelor's life after all this time. It was a lonely, horrible prospect. Perhaps if he could get Fran to come down now it was the perfect excuse... Jeanie had said it was important. Yes, he'd try it!

"OKAY JEANIE... I'LL GET HER!" he yelled down, and as he turned the young father thought he heard an animal-like sound coming from where his daughter was, but he thought it was probably his imagination. He hurried up the stairs to get Fran.


Fran hung up the phone. It had taken quite an effort to sound cheery and natural while talking to Giuliano, but she'd done it. She'd put off their appointment until the following week and then collapsed into bed again, her filmy negligee covering but not hiding her voluptuously disturbed body.

God, what was going on inside her? Fran hadn't been able to stop the trembling of her thighs, the tingling deep within her since her husband had left her sobbing and wracked with both pain and pleasure the night before.

The whole series of licentious events seemed to have had some sort of permanent effect upon her, and as disturbed as her mental processes were, the blonde housewife couldn't help letting her fingers wander down to touch the tender hair-lined slit of her awakened cunt from time to time. Each time she touched herself there an explosion of fantasies leapt into her head and she seemed to feel Morgan's touch again... yes, her brother-in-law's and even her daughter, Jeanie's, and then Brint's too! It was terrible! Fran was just about to succumb to the desire to slip her fingers into her own moistly pulsating cunt again when Brint knocked on the door.

"It's me, Fran... can I come in?"

Hesitantly Fran answered, "Yes... yes, Brint, come in." Her heart was pounding. Would he be able to see how excited she was? Would he know that she was longing to be taken, to be fucked hard right then and there? Despite everything, all their differences and all of her odd transgressions, all the young wife could think of was fulfilling the desire which bounded her naked loins beneath her filmy gown.

When he told Fran that Jeanie had asked them both to come downstairs, Fran rose immediately. Whatever it was, she knew it would be important. She was frightened about what her daughter's request might mean, yet the resigned mother knew that there was probably no way to avoid whatever Jeanie had her mind set on. Together, husband and wife descended the stairs and then together they paused at the top of the cellar steps before going down. The strange sounds were disquieting to say the least, but Fran led the way and within seconds the startled parents were on the bottom step looking at the most salacious sight imaginable.

Good God! What was happening to Jeanie? While her mother and father watched she was on her knees between the giant German Shepherd's open legs and the anxious, excited dog was mounting the spread mounds of her firm young buttocks, furry paws wrapping around her slender waist as if the beautiful young girl were a bitch in heat. Both Fran and Brint could see the animal's glistening, scarlet dog-cock slipping from its huge sheath, dripping freely, its tapered point jerking and dancing as the animal hunched in close to the nakedly offered loins, endeavoring to bury the pink lean tip and the thickening shaft into the little girl's visibly moist pussy!

"JEANIE!" Both Fran and Brint dashed forward in unison, but the sound of the little girl's voice stopped them dead in their tracks.

"NO! DON'T STOP HIM... DON'T DO ANYTHING. CAN'T YOU SEE I WANT IT TO HAPPEN?"

The stunned parents, each in a state of shock over other events that had taken place in their lives, responded and obeyed their daughter's command almost as though they had been hypnotized by their need for guidance, their need for someone to tell them what to do when there was chaos clamoring around them.

Little Jeanie felt her taut belly constricting while she knelt in a fearful, half-mesmerized daze herself. She sensed Wolf mounting her, his soft furry body crowding in toward her trembling white child's buttocks, his forelegs clutching at her hips powerfully. The dog's beautiful tongue had rekindled the wild sensation in her young, already violated loins, a sensation the little girl had first felt with her Uncle Morgan. Now, even more so than with her father's brother, she found herself sobbing as she looked back at the dog, shifting her quaking round ass-cheeks in an effort to try and capture the lengthening animal cock. How she wanted the long slippery organ inside her, had to have it inside her to quell the insane tingling spasms that were continually increasing within her flaring young pussy.

Now she reached back between her widespread thighs, aware of her stunned mother and father close by watching as she grasped the wet shaft and caused the stimulated Wolf to half-growl, half- whimper while the little girl tried to place the pointed tip of his cock at the tiny mouth of her passion-flushed, moist vaginal opening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.