Family Night - Cover

Family Night

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

Laura tried to control herself, but she just couldn't help quivering with anticipation. Don had gone around all day muttering darkly about some kind of punishment. The very word made her tremble with a masochistic kind of excitement. Her husband's actions puzzled her, but out of love for him, she had found she was quite capable of adapting to his new personality.

"It's only a passing phase, no doubt," she told herself while sitting under the drying machine at the hairdresser's.

She had read books about men who enjoyed brutality, who found a sexual thrill in being mean and domineering with their wives. And the more she thought about it, the more she could understand how it was possible to actually enjoy such treatment... as long as it didn't go too far, of course.

The more she thought about it, Laura decided that things weren't going so badly after all. Whatever Don had planned for her that evening, it was mysterious enough to make her day very interesting. In fact, she hadn't hardly had a dull day since their wedding! After twelve years of boredom and loneliness, Laura thought it was high time she had a little excitement in her life. She still felt the results of her long sexual deprivation during the years when she had been alone, raising the children. She had worked hard, getting sitters to watch the children during the day until she got home from one of her tedious secretarial jobs. That was why Don's remarks about her being a bad mother had hurt so much. Didn't she deserve to rest a little now!

She placed a cake pan in the self-timing oven. Beneath her sun-dress, she felt hot and prickly. Her breasts seemed unusually sensitive that day, where the nipples pushed against the fabric of her bra, and she felt very moist between her full soft thighs.

She decided to read a little bit before starting to fix supper, and reclined in the living room chair with a sexy novel she'd picked up that afternoon at the drugstore.

"Connie's breathing came heavily," she read with interest. "Her face tilted back on the sofa, wore an expression of the pain of waiting for the lovemaking that was to come."

Laura knew just how the girl felt. She herself had felt that way with Don many times.


Don drove back to the house with the children sitting squeezed in beside him on the front seat. He could feel their special warmth close to him, and he still smelled the salt air from the beach they had just visited. They had gone to the nude free beach and spent a gloriously innocent day in the sun and the water.

Tonight, however, was the night... of that he was painfully aware. He had tried to prepare both himself and his wife for an unusual event, but he felt dreadfully confused and apprehensive about it. However, he had a small package in his pocket which he hoped would make it all easier. Something for Laura... a small wedge of chocolate brown hashish. He no longer puzzled the rights and wrongs of what he planned... it now only seemed the logical, if bizarre sequel to the already strange events that had already taken place.

As they walked up to the house, he recalled that the friend who had given him the hash had suggested that it be eaten rather than smoked, and as the delicious odor of Laura's cake wafted to his nostrils, he proposed to MaryAnn that she devise a special chocolate sauce to go with it.

Rick went into the kitchen to help his sister, and he went to find Laura in the bedroom. To his amazement, he found her spread out upon the big double bed, sound asleep. An expression of bliss still lingered upon her lovely features, and her hand remained clutching the downy surface of her inundated cunt. She had obviously been playing with herself.

Immediately Don felt a longing welling up inside of him and for the first time in many days he remembered how much he really loved Laura. And the fact that she had obviously just finished indulging in solitary pleasure of her own making filled him with lascivious thoughts.

He bent to kiss her, planting a sensuous embrace upon the still trembling surface of her exposed pussy. Jerking to attention, she woke up instantly, and quickly smiled when she saw him.

"What's for dinner," he inquired, "Lemon cake?


The candles flickered noiselessly, while MaryAnn's record player played soft music in the living room. The family of four sat dreamily around the dining room table and Laura felt unusually mellow. They had all had several slices of cake topped with thick chocolate sauce. She had been surprised that everyone found it so delicious, since she felt that the odd concoction that her daughter created was not the most fortunate of combinations with the lemon cake. However, encouraged by the extreme good humor of everyone around her, she consumed her fair share, carefully hiding her true opinion of MaryAnn's first culinary effort.

Now glancing around at her beautiful family, it seemed as though she had never been as happy as at that moment. The company of the children seemed to complement her relationship with Don, rather than distracting from it as she had often feared in the past.

Don phoned the liquor store and had several large jugs of Lancer's Sparkling Rose delivered, and soon the delicious liquid was tickling Laura's nose, and making her laugh. In fact, everything was making her laugh suddenly. They were all clearly in the midst of a big celebration, but she had no idea just what it was they were celebrating! But it really didn't matter... continuing the festive atmosphere was what was uppermost on her mind. She ran into the bedroom and returned wearing her sheer harem pants. They seemed perfect for the occasion, and satisfied a longing she seemed to feel for things mysterious and Eastern. As she reclined against the pillows on the living room couch, she felt just like Scheherezade. Don was sitting across from her, and Rick and MaryAnn were sitting on the rug in the middle of the floor.

"You all look so beautiful! So very beautiful!" she declared, raising her glass.

Don sat heavily in the easy chair. "Boy," he thought. "This is the real stuff!" The hashish made him feel drowsy at first, but underneath the drowsiness, he could feel a subdued excitement a marvelous feeling of anticipation... the feeling that something wonderful was going to happen any minute. And in a few seconds it did.

MaryAnn got up to dance. She was wearing a short, cream colored shift that swirled outward as she began to turn exposing the upper region of her thighs and the tender mounds of her naked buttocks. She wasn't wearing any panties! Her young body swayed to the music in a delight dance that grew more erotic by the moment. As Don watched her, it was all he could do to keep from attacking her right then and there. He grinned lecherously to himself, surreptitiously feeling his cock hardening, and crossed the room, taking in the luscious sight of his wife in her transparent trousers. She sat up to make room for him, but he insisted upon lying stretched out beside her... behind her on the couch, and when she had snuggled herself back down against him, he whispered, "MaryAnn's lovely, isn't she?" He slipped his hand over Laura's palpitating breast and felt the peaked globe of her velvety orbs respond instantly to his touch as she melted backwards against him.

A feeling of great well-being pervaded her. She felt loved, wanted... taken care of!

"Yesss..." she replied, wondering why the sight of her daughter's dance should be causing her to feel such unusual sensations. But Don soon began to squeeze and massage the ripe firmness of her nipples beneath her flimsy halter top, and she squealed a little from time to time from the mixture of pleasure and pain. Suddenly she was aware of her husband's hardened penis, pushing against her buttocks, the huge bulge of it filling the crack between the unconsciously quivering mounds. The material of her pants was so thin that she could feel him almost as though she were naked. She wanted to feel him... needed him inside her desperately... instantly! Her hand snaked around behind her and she groped blindly for the erect shaft of his penis.

"Darling!" she whispered.

Just then, Rick got up to dance with his sister.

Don and Laura watched while mutually caressing each other as the young handsome boy took MaryAnn into his arms, pulling her close to him as they continued to circle the floor. They were seemingly molded together as one body, complete unto itself, and Laura relayed this thought to her husband while she fondled his big prick.

"Yes," she thought, dreamily, "They look so natural... so perfect together!"

She continued looking at them as she unzipped Don's fly, seemingly unaware and uncaring that their own children were in the same room. Quickly, she searched out the length of his burning cock, and clung to it, feeling it like a wonderful prize as it jumped in her hand.

MaryAnn and Rick were kissing. How odd, she thought, that they would be kissing... but again, how natural in a loving family! Everything had a strange quality about it, she thought, but it was like a carnival. She felt as though she could do no wrong... and that went for all of the others too. The night was filled with love and understanding... that was it... for the first time, she felt that everyone understood everything! She felt a closeness to them and a tenderness for them all, and she knew it was reciprocal. Don's long hard body, his breath in her ear, his cock oh, God, his wonderful cock... in her hand!

She had been watching it for sometime before she realized it. How long had it been going on? Rick and MaryAnn nude in the middle of the floor. Her young son's penis... his dear little penis... it had been so long since she'd seen it! It was just about to enter... Why what were they doing! There was something she wanted to do... to say... But Don's hands kneaded again hard against her breasts, and she forgot; wriggling back, she felt herself being forced downward onto his cock. The soft ripping of material met her ears... framed by the sighs from her children on the floor.

Rick was fucking MaryAnn! She could see his cock entering and exciting her daughter's excited little pussy...

"No!" she said suddenly, but just then Don cried out, "This... all this is your punishment!"

"AAAAAAAARGH!" she screamed, as her husband's enormous cock entered her savagely from behind, his rigid pole finding the hairy slit of her vagina, where it nestled in silken folds between her thighs.

She was left utterly breathless! Stunned by its sudden entry into her unexpecting depths, her vagina began to pulse sensuously around his violently hard cock. She could feel his breath harsh in her ear, his lips forming sounds, words that she didn't understand. Her buttocks pressed against his loins, the full resiliency of her breasts enveloped by his arms as they wrapped around her from behind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.