Family Night - Cover

Family Night

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

It had been eight days since that incredible night in MaryAnn's room. Don knew because he had counted them that morning in the office. Wearily returning home, feeling tired and irritable, he wondered if his foxy little stepdaughter would refuse herself to him again that night. For the last two nights, he had gone to her room and they had begun to make passionate love... the kind of loving he had come to crave from her tender childlike body, but she had stopped him always at a most crucial point... stopped him and sent him away as though he were some kind of teenager. The only explanation she would give him was a cryptic one: "Not until you do what I want you to do!"

He thought about it now as he drove home. It was so humiliating to find himself at the beck and call of a mere slip of a girl, and yet he was unable to rid himself of his strange obsession with her youthful freshness. Everything about her had taken on a magical aura and he had rapidly learned to sublimate his guilt, but not his desire for her.

As for his wife, Laura... well, that was going very badly. Right now, beside him on the seat of the car lay a large bouquet of roses... an attempt to apologize to her for the way he'd been treating her. He pulled into the driveway, trying to block out his brutality with his wife for the last two nights. He had returned to their bedroom from one of his supposed walks and having been stirred up beyond the breaking point by his sensual young stepdaughter, he'd found himself turning into a madman with Laura!

Two nights in a row it had happened and the funny thing was that Laura seemed to be responding to him more and more the worse he treated her! She actually seemed to like it! Nevertheless, this odd fact didn't condone his behavior, he felt. He must somehow try to control his anger with his wife! He was beginning to feel like a werewolf!

As he walked into the house, he noticed right away that neither of the kids was in sight. School had been out for a few days and their appearances in the house were sporadic at best. Don never knew when he would catch a glimpse of his darling MaryAnn dashing through the house on her way to play tennis or wearing a brief, revealing bathing suit on her way to the beach.

A recently familiar jealousy loomed up inside him as he saw she wasn't there. He had known she was not a virgin, but what he and the boys used to call a half-virgin... a young girl who had had only one or two experiences. But the idea of anyone else touching her drove him insane now. Those sweet pert breasts being manipulated by hands other than his own, the velvet dark tightness of her little...

"Hello darling!" Laura sang out from the kitchen. There was a wonderful scent of roasting lamb throughout the house, and Don hoped that for once his wife had been content to just roast it without any fancy additions.

"Hello, hon... here, these are for you!" He handed her the bouquet and watched her eyes light up as she unrolled the thin tissue paper.

What is it MaryAnn wants me to do? Don asked himself over and over as he absentmindedly watched his wife looking for a vase. What could it be? he wondered, even as Laura approached him and pressing her voluptuous bosom against him, breathed seductively into his ear, "last night..." she whispered, "you were so... so wonderful!"

"But Laura, I was brutal... I..."

"I know... but after... after... I could forgive you anything for making such wonderful love!"

The loving I'd intended for your daughter! Don thought ruefully, guilt returning to his badly bruised psyche.


It seemed like forever to Don, waiting until it was late enough for Laura to go to bed. But finally after watching a TV special, she began to yawn and started off toward the bedroom. He watched her go, and told her he'd be in after he took a drive around the block. She smiled and nodded, no longer questioning him, and closed the bedroom door behind her.

After a few minutes, Don got up and turned the television off. Then he went to the front door and slammed it, turning and tiptoeing down the long hall toward MaryAnn's door. He knew he'd be sorely disappointed if she wasn't there after all, but a sixth sense told him that she was. He knocked softly at the door, holding his breath until there was a soft answer.

"Daddy? Come in, darling!"

Nervously, Don entered, recalling the first night he had entered this now familiar room. To his surprise he found both MaryAnn and her brother, Rick, sitting completely nude upon the bed. He stammered something and started to leave, but MaryAnn asked him to stay.

"Stay Daddy, I... We want to talk to you!"

There was a surreal quality about what was taking place, and Don felt as though he had fallen down a bottomless pit as he faced the fresh young nudity of brother and sister. MaryAnn asked him to sit down, and he did so with a self-consciousness that made him acutely aware of their burning bright eyes upon him. In particular, he felt Rick's stare, and although he was but a boy, Don felt that he was being appraised as one man sizes up another.

To his surprise, when he looked up at them again, he saw that Rick's hands were fondling MaryAnn's delicately protruding breasts. He watched, still sure he was dreaming as MaryAnn's hand went down to her brother's penis, and she stroked it lovingly until it reached a thick hardness. Don's mind reeled and yet he realized that he wasn't really very shocked. How could he be? And now the two seemed so natural together and the sudden realization that MaryAnn had no other lovers but him and her brother Rick elated him, making him feel as though a weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

"Come over here, Daddy," MaryAnn cooed, never releasing Rick's quivering cock from her grasp.

Don moved over toward them, and sat down beside MaryAnn's frail but exquisitely proportioned body. Before he could speak her lips had covered his and he could feel his head swimming from the sweetness of her mouth. It had been two whole nights since he had sampled her darling little cunt. Why, from where HE SAT, HE COULD SEE IT... COULD ALMOST TASTE IT! Automatically his hand went to her breasts, and he found Rick's hand already there. Flushed with emotion, he started to pull away, but MaryAnn sighed, "I have two, you know..."

Don returned his hand to the strawberry tip of her nipple.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.