Family Night - Cover

Family Night

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day was Saturday, and fortunately for the entire family, no one had to get up early. Rick and his older sister lay enveloped in each other's arms, dreams of their new exciting adventures and discoveries rippling through their heads as they slept. They always kept both their doors locked now to guard against unwanted intrusions, so they slept peacefully until the sun came streaming in through the bedroom window.

When MaryAnn awoke, her bottom still felt a little funny. Her little brother had been as gentle as possible, but it had hurt at first, all the same. Nevertheless, she was pleased to be able to add a new notch to the mental tote board of her womanhood. And as she climbed out of bed, leaving her sleepy brother, she enjoyed the dull sensation of pain back there as she walked to the bathroom to shower. Things were going to beautifully. Why, a few months ago she had been complaining that it would be years before she would know the complete joys of being a woman and now she knew most all of them!

"Almost!" she answered her reflection in the mirror. "Almost, but not quite!"


Laura woke up late feeling a similar dull throbbing pain between the now bruised and tender cheeks of her naked buttocks. She awoke to find herself in almost the same position she'd been in the night before. She was lying sprawled on her stomach, her legs widespread behind her. When she looked up with a start, she saw that her husband was still asleep, snoring loudly right next to her.

"God, he looks a mess!"

Laura sat up and stretched her long slender arms, recalling with mixed pleasure the events of the previous evening. What had gotten into Don, anyway? she wondered. What had made him behave that way? She struggled mentally about what attitude she ought to take with him... should she be angry... or more in keeping with the lingering sensual fulfillment she was feeling, ought she to be loving and forgiving? After all, she thought as she rose to go brush her teeth, he made me feel things I've never dreamed of feeling... perhaps this is just a broadening of our relationship. She was still puzzled though and finally decided to play it by ear. She would see how her husband felt when he woke up! Meanwhile, humming to herself, she took a quick bubble bath and donning a blue house-dress, went out to prepare breakfast.

She was surprised to see MaryAnn come down to breakfast, her hair neatly brushed and wearing a well becoming dress.

"Well, young lady... you seem to be wearing skirts more and more these days... what's happening?"

MaryAnn sat down at the table.

"Oh... got tired of pants..." she replied casually.

"I see..." Would she ever understand kids, Laura wondered. "Is your brother coming out for breakfast, or don't you know?"

"Oh, sure... he'll be out in a minute... What are you making this morning? Eggs a la Arabian Nights?"

"You watch your fresh tongue, young lady!" Laura retorted, blushing a pale crimson. "We're having French toast."

"Oh, one of Dad's favorite dishes!" MaryAnn replied, gulping down her orange juice.

Laura stopped what she was doing. Had she heard correctly? Had her rambunctious daughter called Don "Dad" for the first time? She decided not to say anything... but she felt a rush of delight that Don had finally gotten through to her... perhaps everything was going to be all right after all!

MaryAnn sat watching her mother go through this series of thoughts. She looks good this morning, she thought, considering what she went through last night! She observed how her mother bustled happily into the bedroom, temporarily suspending the first batch of French Toast.

"Good!" she thought gleefully. "She's gonna get ol' Dad up!"

Laura stood over her husband, looking tenderly down at him. Poor dear, she thought... he must have been out celebrating his nice evening with the kids. I'll just have to caution him about drinking so much! She bent over and kissed him gently on the lips.

In Don's dream, MaryAnn's legs were spread wide over him and her juicy little pussy approached his lips, brushing them with the delicate fuzz of her cuntal mound. He pushed his tongue out, reaching for the tender cleft of her baby cunt

"Wha--what!" he woke with a start as his wife's tongue responded to his probe. Instantly, he was aware of everything that had happened... everything! Guilt consumed him, overwhelming him like a dark gray cloak. He could hardly look Laura in the eye.

"Time for breakfast, darling," she said sweetly unaware, and turned and swept gracefully out of the room.

Half an hour later, after several more calls into the shower, Don appeared at the breakfast table looking haggard and pale. To his horror, MaryAnn sat beaming up at him, looking absolutely adorable in a short pink print dress. Her brother too, sat opposite her, staring at him curiously. To top it all off, Laura, who had been withholding the French toast until his arrival, began to chatter on about how pleased she was that her "little family" was getting on so well.

Don groaned as he pressed his palm to his thudding forehead and sat down. He wasn't able to get down his first gulp of coffee before he felt an insistent hand on his knee. He almost sent the hot coffee spattering across the table but caught it just in time.

"Careful, Daddy," MaryAnn cautioned, cutting into her toast. "You'll burn yourself!"


That evening, Don decided to take Laura out to dinner rather than face another family meal... for he was convinced that from then on his pretty stepdaughter would not miss a meal as long as she knew he would be there. He lay in bed listening to the sounds of Laura getting ready in the bathroom. Breakfast had been far worse than he would have been able to imagine. The worst part being that he had found himself responding so violently to MaryAnn's touches under the table that he thought he'd jump up and fuck her silly right there in front of everyone! The fact that he could even imagine such a perverted fantasy had shaken him to the marrow... and now, as he lay thinking about it, he began to wonder if he should consider consulting a psychiatrist.

Laura came out of the bathroom wearing something frivolous and turquoise. She smiled at him and Don felt his stomach turn into a tight knot of anger. Somehow he couldn't get over the idea that it was her fault... if only she were more observant... cared more about the kids... thought more about the important things instead of frivolities! God, where was her brain! She had always seemed an intelligent woman before they married... but her wits seemed to have left her the minute she said, "I do"!

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" she asked.

"Yes, damn it!" he growled.

He watched tears come to her mascaraed eyes.

"Well, if you don't want to go, darling, we don't have to. You're the one who said..."

"I know... I know..." Don grumbled and sat up. "Well, don't stand there watching me like a hawk... go out into the living room... watch the news while I get ready!"

Laura turned and ran from the room and Don felt like kicking himself. He walked slowly toward the chest of drawers that contained his shirts and underwear and as he was picking out fresh clothes to wear, he heard a tapping sound. Looking around, he realized it was coming from the window... and for the first time since she'd said it, Don thought about where the kids had been when they were watching! Feeling trapped and panicky, he covered his exposed genitals with a pair of shorts and dashed toward the window. Sure enough, there was MaryAnn, her angelic features distorted by her pressing against the windowpane.

"Open up!" she mouthed.

Shaking with anger, Don threw up the window.

"What do you want?" he almost shouted.

"Shhhh..." MaryAnn whispered. "I just wanted to tell you that I'll be in my room tonight waiting for you."

"You must be out of your mind..." Don blurted.

"Don't you think we ought to discuss... what happened? It doesn't matter if it's late... you and Mom have a good time and after... we'll talk." With that, she disappeared from sight and Don heard the sound of light footsteps running back around the other side of the house. He stood there for a second and then looked out the window. Peering down at the ground he saw a worn spot where several pairs of sneakers had stood on several occasions. Cursing and muttering to himself, he slammed the window back down, resolving to have it boarded up or at least frosted the very next day. He hurried into his shorts, a T-shirt, and with shaky fingers, buttoned up a shirt. When finally he was ready, he tried to make his harried mind a complete blank and stepped into the living room.

Laura was sitting in front of the TV. He was surprised to see that she had followed his orders to the letter. She was watching the news!


Over a quiet dinner, Don tried being kind, but it took a great effort on his part. Everything annoyed him, from Laura's hair to the steak. When finally the check came, he breathed a sigh of relief and threw fifteen dollars down on the table. As they drove home, he knew that Laura was unhappy, but there wasn't much he felt he could do about it.

At home, Laura creamed her face before her mirror and observed her husband as he paced nervously behind her. She was afraid to say anything.

"Listen, honey," Don finally said. "I've got some thinking to do about work... do you mind if I go out for a while and get some fresh air?"

"Why, no, darling," Laura replied, pleased that at least he had asked. And as Don turned and walked out the door, she wondered if when he returned that night would he be in a state similar to the night before. In spite of herself, a delicious thrill passed through her loins at the thought of the submissive torment she had suffered and enjoyed.


When Don returned to the house, he had spent the better part of an hour at the corner tavern, a dump that he ordinarily never even glanced at twice. Tonight though, it had looked appealing and there he'd consumed several stiff drinks before he felt himself able to return home. He had not come up with any solution to this problem, but had decided that it might be best to talk to his young stepdaughter after all. Perhaps he would be able to reason with her, to convince her of the sheer folly of her actions.

He tiptoed through the living room and then through the hall leading to the children's rooms. His head whirling with alcohol, he stopped in front of MaryAnn's door. A light shone from beneath it and he wondered if she really was still awake. He hesitated and then knocked lightly, wishing afterwards that he hadn't. When there was no answer, he turned and breathing a sigh of relief, started down the hall. But before he had gone two steps, a small voice called after him.

"... Daddy?..."

MaryAnn cracked the door and beckoned him inside. With a hollow feeling in his belly, Don went in. It was still a little girl's room with frills and lace and a few dolls thrown in the corner. Don looked around him curiously and as the door closed behind him, his heart started beating so loud he thought sure that she could hear it too. She was wearing a short, babydoll outfit that just reached the tips of her womanly shaped thighs. Don gasped as she passed in front of the light and he realized that he could see her cute little pussy right through it.

He sat down quickly on a straight backed chair trying to avoid the bed. MaryAnn hopped onto the bed and Don found himself staring directly into the naked softness of his stepdaughter's full white thighs. MaryAnn spread them slightly, exposing the inner pink slit of her vagina framed by sparse, beginning curls of pubic hair. She sat primly, but for this one glaring exception and Don wanted to yell at her, to scream for her to close her legs, but he was only able to stare.

His cock was as hard as a sledge hammer and his mouth had that cottony feeling again. He could feel the booze racing in his veins and sitting hard in his stomach. God, he couldn't take his eyes off of the zero spot between her sweet young legs. There in the soft light, her little cunt seemed to beckon him on as surely as though it could speak.

"I'm so glad you came, Daddy..." MaryAnn said nervously. She had been waiting for hours, only managing to stay awake by rereading the sex manual from cover to cover. Rick had long since given up and gone to his room to bed. But now it looked like it was all going to pay off. "Daddy" was here... actually here in her room with her. She ran her tongue over her lips and then spread her thighs a little bit wider.

Don rose silently and approached the bed. Grabbing the young girl by her shoulders, he started shaking her hard, but MaryAnn let herself go limp and when he paused for a moment, she arched her body upward, pressing against him and putting her small pouting lips full upon his.

Her kiss raced through him crazily and his belly and loins flamed up along with his jerking cock. The frantic words he'd been about to speak were lost somewhere in space and nothing more existed but the child whose kiss enraptured his very soul. Slowly she pulled herself backwards, pulling her stepfather along with her until she was lying flat on her back and he was half sitting, half lying upon her, his legs swinging off the bed, his torso crushing down on hers. Realizing what was happening, he struggled to right himself, pulling away from her clinging, youthful form. Her long fingers moved along his arm as dazed, he sat looking down at her. High-tension lines of electricity seemed strung from his body to hers as he heard her say:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.