Family Night - Cover

Family Night

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rick listened, his eyes becoming round saucers of shock and amazement as his sister sat opposite him in his room, telling him what she had made Don do to her in the movie theater.

When she had finally finished the entire story, Rick realized that he had a raging hard-on. He could hardly contain himself. Far from being jealous as he would have thought he'd be, he found that the entire story had stimulated him no end. It opened up all sorts of possibilities that he had never dreamed possible.

"And then he brought you right home?" he asked... his eyes sparkling.

"Oh, yes... he wouldn't even speak to me... wouldn't touch me! Dropped me off in front of the house and drove off... Guess he won't be home 'til late tonight!"

"Yeah!" Rick replied. "Mom's gonna miss him!"

"I'll bet!" MaryAnn laughed.

"MaryAnn? Do you think..."

"Do I think what?"

"Do you think that maybe... maybe I could... could touch..."

"Touch what? Who? Rick, will you please say something!"

MaryAnn watched as her brother's face turned scarlet... and finally he blurted out,

"... touch Mom the way Don touched you!"

MaryAnn thought for a moment... and then replied, "Well, maybe... maybe I could get Don, I mean Daddy," she quickly corrected, "to arrange it somehow!" She got up, suddenly excited by the idea and started removing her short skirt and blouse. Rick sat watching, his young penis throbbing expectantly.

"Meanwhile, baby brother..." MaryAnn said smiling and removing her bra. "Maybe you'd like to practice with me... even if I am only your sister!"

The gently pulsating tips of her upcurved breasts approached Rick's face as MaryAnn slowly and deliberately approached him, her young body swaying as she walked. Her thumbs hooked against the edge of her panties and she peeled them down over her rounded young hips and the whiteness of her thighs as she reached him.

Rick bent low to inhale the gentle fragrance of her light brown, fuzz-covered pussy and as he did so, he clasped his arms around her small naked waist and drew the warm, mysterious triangle of his sister's loins tightly against his face.


Don finally drove back to the house. He'd been in three bars and had had twice as many double scotches. His eyes felt bloodshot and he knew he reeked of whisky as he turned his door key in the lock. He had seriously considered going elsewhere for the night, but the thought of a hotel made him certain he would do away with himself in despair and the only place for him after all was said and done, was home.

All the lights in the living room were off. A bad sign, he thought. Laura had not even left a waiting lamp for him. Stumbling in the darkness, he sensed all of their presences in the house... the child-woman, MaryAnn... it made his blood run cold to think of her... her brother... he recalled what she'd said about the two of them watching him and Laura... Watching, for Chrissakes! As he reached the door to his bedroom, he became suddenly absolutely furious with his new wife.

"Laura!" he yelled as he entered the room. "You little cunt! This is all your fault!"

Laura sat up brusquely in bed, rapidly turning on the bed lamp. Fear contorted her beautiful face... fear and surprise. She was the one who had planned to be angry when her husband finally returned home. Well, there was no question of that now. None at all! She had never seen him look like that... never known him to go out drinking.

"What's wrong?" she asked meekly, cringing back under the covers. She was alarmed when Don just stood there, wavering on unsteady feet, glaring at her ominously. She wondered what he was going to do... and for the first time since she had known him, she began to think that she had married a complete stranger. This growling ape standing at the bedroom door so little resembled the man with whom she'd chosen to spend the rest of her life that she began to tremble just watching him.

Slamming the door behind him, Don started toward her.

"Don!" she cried. "You've been drinking, you... you stay away from me..."

Don fumed, walking still closer. "You idiot! Of course I've been drinking. I should think that would be perfectly obvious... even to someone as blind as you are!"

Tears sprang from Laura's eyes as the words hit her. "Oh, God!" she thought. "Oh, Dear God!"

Horrified, she saw that Don was removing his clothes. He sat down heavily on the bed beside her and she moved as far as possible to the other side. First he kicked off his shoes and then his socks. He stood and unloosened his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor. Laura thought she glimpsed a big stain on the front of his shorts, but she couldn't be sure. The whole scene was so completely unreal... nothing seemed normal. As Don pulled his shorts down, Laura was shocked to see his prick in a state of full erection, the bloated head poised in mid-air, angry and red as his face.

"You like it, baby?" Don asked lewdly, shaking the swollen cock up and down with one hand.

Laura's mouth hung open. He had never spoken to her like that before... never done such a...

"Well, Daddy's gonna give you a little taste of it... like you've never had before!" His words interrupted her thoughts. Completely nude now, he knelt back on the bed and reached over, roughly pulling the covers away from her trembling nightgowned form.

"Don... don't!" she cried, "don't..." But he was tugging at her new yellow silk gown, tearing it away from her breasts, revealing their lushness to his fury.

"I hate yellow!" he bellowed suddenly. "Don't ever let me see you wearing it again!"

Sobs racked Laura's firm, supple figure as she tried to scramble away from her husband, but his hands gripped her breasts gruffly, pulling at them and fumbling at the nipples... pushing her down until she was trapped on the bed.

"You bastard!... you're hurting me... let me go... let me go!"

"Shut up! I'm sick of your bullshit!" He screamed back at her. "What you need is... is..." he tried to think of some punishment that would fit her crimes, but he never finished the sentence.

"But what have I done? Don! What have I done????" she cried, still trying to stop his kneading hands as they tore at her voluptuous breasts.

"It's not what you've done..." Don replied. It's what you haven't done! Now... turn over!"

"What?!"

"Turn over, I said!" He flipped her over, pulling part of the sheet with her and when she lay crying beside him on her stomach, he watched the rise and fall of her white quivering buttocks as they shook with each trembling breath she took. He pulled away the sheet and then the still-clinging fabric of her yellow gown where it was bunched around her waist.

His wife's gleaming cream colored skin appeared in its full nudity, the well-rounded softness of her buttocks staring defenselessly back at him. Her exquisite beauty maddened him tonight and he could only think of ways to humiliate her... to torment her. His cock ached dully and he felt prey to a horrid kind of desire that no normal loving could cure.

He thought of beating her, but that wasn't the answer. Then, as he continued to observe her helplessly wavering ass cheeks, he had a sudden inspiration and reaching over, with his thumbs pressing outward, he spread the full white globes. Leaning over, he peered inside the warm deep crevice of his wife's nakedly trembling buttocks.

"What are you doing?" Laura started to say, but she felt his hand on the back of her head and found her face suddenly pushed down hard into the mattress, and afraid of what he might do to her, she abruptly stopped talking.

With growing panic, she felt him begin to probe inside her now widespread buttocks. His fingers were roaming over the open split, teasing and exploring. He had never touched her there before. Her dazed mind sensed in horror that he was going to make her submit to some kind of horrible indignity, and even as she realized it, his middle finger was pressing experimentally at her tiny puckered anus, spreading it, teasing it... and then suddenly, painfully, it popped up to the first knuckle into the tight virgin hole.

"Aaaaarrrggggg..." she cried out. "NNOOO... Don... Oh, God... NNNOOOOOOOO!!!"

"What you need is a good straightening out... you like to wag your little ass around, don't you? Well, wag it like a good little girl for me now!" Don knew his words weren't making much sense, but he was getting so much pleasure from them and from the sight of his wife squirming on the end of his finger, her firm, well-curved ass trembling helplessly upward at him, that he smiled with diabolical glee.

Savagely, he wormed his finger in further, feeling the tight little hole expand unwillingly at the forced pressure. Laura winced in pain and cried out again, but it only caused him to move his finger around still more within the dark, defensively clenching confines of her virgin rectum. The rubbery outer lips gave a little beneath his prodding and encouraged, Don stuck in another finger.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!"

Laura screamed again and again, desperately trying to get away from the maniac she'd married. But Don pinned her back down to the bed with his other hand pressed into her back and continued his attack. He maneuvered around so that he was kneeling back between her legs, looking directly down into the widespread area of her rectum.

"Please stop... oh... oh... oh... please... please stop..." She was crying now. She had never felt such pain... such humiliation.

Her entire backside spread open like that... and him looking in... his fingers working at her secret feminine flesh... it was so awful! She could feel the air blowing across her normally tightly protected rectal channel and the strange intrusion of Don's fingers was the most unnatural thing she'd ever felt.

"Kneel up!" Don commanded.

His words sounded obscenely in her ears and at first, she could not respond.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.