Family Night - Cover

Family Night

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

Don observed his face in the mirror as he shaved, carefully attending to the spot on his beard that was particularly difficult to reach. He could already smell the odor of frying bacon coming from the kitchen, and he knew that Laura was preparing his breakfast. A momentary flash of anger swept through him as the events of the last evening with the kids returned to him in their full humiliating detail. Fucking their mother had helped him blot the whole thing out of his mind last night, but now it floated up again in his mind and he had the same uncomfortable, uneasy feeling he'd had the night before.

He would have to talk to Laura this morning.

After putting on the clean underwear and shirt that Laura had carefully laid out for him, he donned his khaki work pants and went into the living room. He could see Laura bustling about in her red and black housecoat, buttering toast and cutting it in triangular slices. He approached her, entering the small kitchen and putting his arms gently around her waist.

"Morning, beautiful," he said, nibbling at her sweet smelling neck. Her perfume sent a shiver through him, and abruptly he released her, going over to the table to sit down.

"Where are the kids?" he asked, unfolding his napkin.

"Oh, they said they didn't feel up to school today, both of them have some kind of virus I think. I hope it wasn't anything they ate last night!" Laura continued humming a little tune to herself as she started scrambling the eggs.

"It could hardly have been anything we had last night... the food was excellent... and besides I'd be sick too!" Don felt unaccountably furious, as he poured himself a hot cup of coffee.

"Are you sure they're not faking?" he asked.

"Why, what ever would make you say a thing like that... if they say they're sick... I'm sure they are..."

"Well... Laura... it's just that you and I are going to have to have a talk about the kids... I think they're getting a little out of hand!"

Laura bristled. She couldn't remember Don ever having called her Laura that way, except perhaps when they first met.

"What do you mean... out of hand?" she replied. The eggs weren't coming out right, and she felt angry at Don for bringing this up now, at the most crucial moment of breakfast.

"I'm... well, I'm not sure just what I mean... but I think we're neglecting some fundamental parts of their education..." Don floundered, wishing he'd waited until evening to broach the difficult subject. He was getting a slight headache just thinking about it.

"NEGLECTING!" Laura replied, scraping the eggs out onto a platter. "Just look at these eggs... Here... they're ruined!" She brusquely dropped the platter on the table before her husband and then stood looking down at him, ready to cry at any moment. "Why they go to an excellent school... I can't imagine..."

"Sit down, honey," Don said. "Come on, sit down." He scooped up some eggs from the platter and some bacon, noting that they did indeed look very strange. "Now just calm down... didn't we agree that we would try to talk all our problems out quietly?"

"PROBLEMS? WHAT PROBLEMS?" Laura felt a little hysterical... everything had been going so smoothly, so beautifully... how could there suddenly be the enormous problems he was talking about?

"Well, for one..." Don tried using his most calming and reassuring voice, "for one thing... uh, have you ever taught them anything about the, well, the facts of life?"

"Don... really sometimes I don't understand you... they get all those things at school... they have hygiene classes and things like that..."

"Yes, but have you ever told them anything... actually sat down and answered their questions?" His stomach felt tight as he gulped down a second cup of coffee. He observed his wife's pretty face as she blushed a deep pink and searched for words.

Laura felt the tears starting from her eyes, and angrily brushed at them. Why was he going on about this? The children were much too young to really be interested in that sort of thing.

"Why they're just babies!" she blurted out, rising from the table hurriedly. The china rattled and coffee sloshed from Don's cup as she pushed her chair away. It had turned out to be a horrible morning! Their first argument. Laura rushed from the room, feeling hurt and upset. Why was Don being so mean to her? And about such a silly thing!

She went into the bathroom to throw cold water on her face before she started looking bloated and red, and while there, she thought angrily, "Why, when they have questions they'll come to me with them!" But she didn't expect that for another year or so... they were so young for their ages anyway!

When a few moments later she heard the front door slam, she burst into tears again, at how unfair Don was, criticizing her that way... for no apparent reason!

She spent the entire day in her room. Once she heard noises outside and she figured the kids were making themselves lunch. But she stayed in the bedroom, she just couldn't face them or anyone else for that matter. She was reading a good mystery novel that helped take her mind off things, and she lay propped up by pillows turning the pages slowly and occasionally looking at the clock to see if it was almost time for Don to be coming home. By the time it was 5:00 she rose and went into the kitchen. He just wouldn't be getting a special meal tonight, she thought, ruefully looking into the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, and withdrawing two TV dinners. While they were thawing in the oven she went into her room and put on a lounging robe that she knew Don particularly liked. Then after brushing her black curls into place on her shoulders, she went down the hall to see how the children were. They seemed to be awfully quiet.

She knocked on Rick's door and after a few seconds, his groggy voice replied, "Ye... es?"

"It's mother, Rick, how are you feeling... ?"

"Oh, I was sound asleep... so is MaryAnn..." came the answer.

"Oh, well, I won't bother you then... I just wanted to see if you'd be wanting dinner..."

"No thanks, Mom..."

"All right... get some rest then," she replied, turning from the door, without bothering to open it. As her footsteps echoed down the hall, MaryAnn returned to her brother's bed from the bathroom where she had hidden at the first knock. Her nude young body slipped quickly beneath the sheets beside her brother, and she was delighted to feel his cock rising against her leg, thick and strong again, after their last lovemaking.

"Darling," she sighed, lowering her hand to caress its warmth.

"Shall we do another page of the book," Rick whispered, reaching under the pillow and withdrawing the now dog-eared pamphlet.


The next morning as the sun streamed in through the window Laura declared she felt ill, and didn't get up to fix Don's breakfast. She had been surprised the evening before to find when her new husband returned from work, that instead of having softened and apologized to her for that morning's argument, he seemed more determined than ever to discuss the matter of the children with her. The frustrating discussion had gone on until they were both ready for bed, and once under the covers, Laura waited for him to reach out for her. Instead, he said, "I'll handle the situation myself from now on... if you want to know the truth... you're a lousy mother!"

Now, still in bed, the slam of the front door, and Don's parting words still in her ears, she fried to control her irrepressible tears.

"Don't bother to make dinner," he'd said, "I'm picking Rick and MaryAnn up from school this afternoon... and we'll eat out and take in a movie!"

It had been the first night since their wedding that they hadn't made love, and Laura felt overwhelmed by the implications of this depressing fact. The beautiful dream she'd created of her marriage seemed to be bursting before her very eyes like a giant soap bubble.


Don felt very unsure of himself as he left work early to go pick up his stepchildren. He regretted having been so blunt with Laura, but it really seemed the only way he could get through to her sometimes... and even now, he was certain that she didn't understand a word of what he was saying. Doubts plagued him about the wisdom of his decision... maybe Laura was right after all, and he should just let the whole thing drop... but on the other hand, the memory of the kid's faces as they demanded answers to their questions that night at dinner haunted him, and made him hold firm. They needed some kind of guiding hand all right... there was no doubt about that. Otherwise one day he and Laura might have real trouble on their hands. Better to nip the whole thing in the bud! As the idiomatic phrase ran through his brain, for some reason Don visualized the twin young buds of his young stepdaughter's breasts, as they had presented themselves to him three quarters bare across the table at Il Faro's. She was going to have some build when she was fully grown, considering that she was only fourteen now!

He tried to dismiss the thought from his head as he approached the school, but he started wondering again about just how much experience MaryAnn had had... was she seeing boys? He recalled the odd pressure on his knee the other night at the restaurant, and although his mind told him it had to have been a mistake, his dormant penis leapt to semi-erect state.

Don was sure that it was because he had gone a night without making love to his wife's lusciously responsive body. His own body had grown accustomed to the luxury of their daily lovemaking, and he was surprised at how much he felt its lack.

As he arrived at the school block he saw hundreds of children of various ages swarming around, and he drove slowly looking for his. He had knocked on their doors that morning telling them first that they'd better get to school that day no matter how they felt, and second, that he was going to pick them up afterwards. Now, after several minutes had passed and still he didn't see them, Don worried that his invitation had sounded more like some kind of punishment than anything else. Suppose they just didn't bother to show up!

Just as he was getting ready to drive off, the side door of the Chevy opened and a sultry young voice inquired, "Looking for me, handsome?"

He jumped and turned to see MaryAnn getting into the car beside him.

"Where is your brother?" he inquired, looking around.

"Oh, Rick has track practice and he was sure you wouldn't mind just taking me out anyway. They're finishing up the season... you know only a few more weeks of school before vacation." MaryAnn adjusted her short miniskirt across her thighs and reclined against the car seat.

"Oh..." Don answered. This wasn't quite what he'd had in mind, but he supposed there was no reason why he couldn't try to make friends with MaryAnn by herself.

"Well, where would you like to go for dinner?" he asked, starting up the car. "And I thought we might take in a movie after... would you like that?"

MaryAnn looked sideways at her stepfather. He really wasn't bad, she thought... and a movie would be fun... she knew just the one she wanted to see! She was prepared to enjoy herself. Something about her newly acquired womanly status made her feel very sure of herself, very superior. Now she really knew what it was all about, and her sweet young genitals reminded her almost constantly of their most recent plunder by sending little sparkles shooting through her from time to time. She gazed out the window as they headed for her favorite Chinese restaurant and thought lovingly of her brother, and of his expanding knowledge of her body and its secret pleasures.

As she and her new father walked into the restaurant, she was sure that the people who turned to watch them walk past thought they were lovers, and she giggled at the thought. When they sat down and Don asked her why she'd giggled, she told him, and he said, "Don't be silly... you're just a child!" He almost bit his tongue after he said it... why he was beginning to sound just like Laura, for crissakes! Why was he always letting MaryAnn get the better of him? Obviously, she wasn't quite the child either he or Laura thought she was, as he gleaned from her answer. Batting her long silken eyelashes as she had seen her mother do, she replied.

"I'm not a child, Daddy," she called him for the first time, "... I'm a woman. Can't you tell?"

"Fine..." Don answered gruffly. "Now what do you want to eat?"

MaryAnn smiled calmly to herself and glancing at the menu, started to order.


It was pitch dark by the time they reached the movie theater and Don was glad. He felt somehow safer in the dark with his young charge. And what a charge she was!

He couldn't quite believe what had gone on under the table of the Chinese restaurant, but his earlier suspicions had been definitely confirmed. MaryAnn had taken every opportunity to brush her knees against him, and once she had even dropped her fork and bent low to pick it up, letting her fingers trace a few inches up his pants leg. He still felt a little shaky about the whole thing, and didn't even bother looking at the billboard outside the theater to see what movie it was that MaryAnn had insisted upon seeing. He noticed that she nodded to the ticket taker who seemed to know her and also noted that the same fellow gave him a very curious look.

But once they were inside the large movie theater, he was caught up in the coming attractions that were flashing on the screen, and looking forward to munching the candy and popcorn he and MaryAnn had bought, he pushed all the embarrassing events of the early evening to the back of his mind. A great picture was coming next, one that he was sure his wife would like to see and made a mental note to mention it to her. He settled into the comfortable seat that reclined slightly under his weight and resolved to make up with Laura that very evening. It was too lonely being angry with her.

It was just possible that he was exaggerating things anyway... maybe the way MaryAnn and her brother were reacting was normal for their ages. He'd have to get a book on adolescents and find out. Meanwhile, he intended to try to relax and enjoy the movie.

MaryAnn began munching on her popcorn. This was her favorite movie theater... the one she always came to, where they thought she was over sixteen. She recalled how a couple of times men had sat down next to her during the movies and started to push their legs annoyingly against her thighs. She had always jumped right up and changed her seat. It was funny, she thought, to be here for the first time with someone else. A cartoon came on, and she impatiently waited for it to end, the main feature being a film of special interest to her. She had already seen it twice, and now she was very interested to see her new stepfather's reaction to certain scenes. She wasn't quite sure why it was happening, but she was feeling very strange tinglings whenever she looked at Don. After all, she had actually seen him making love to her mother and heard the incredible things he made her feel. Now that she had had such delightful experiences with her brother, she found it hard to stop imagining what it would be like to be made love to by a grown man... by her own Daddy!

KISS MY YELLOW FLOWER

The title of the movie scrawled over the screen beneath its original Swedish name and then superimposed over a woman's naked belly and navel came the credits.

While Don watched, in astonishment, the oversized shot of the woman's stomach began to twist and turn slowly beneath the changing credits.

"What kind of movie is this anyway?" he thought... but before he could even complete the thought, the answer was clear, for the camera moved upwards on the woman's lean and lovely torso until it panned fully upon her firmly pointed breasts. Two enormous nipples stared out from the screen in full Technicolor and as the credits slowly disappeared from the wide screen, two black hands reached out from behind the woman's body and grabbed a full rounded white breast in each palm.

Don jumped and was visibly disturbed. He looked around him sheepishly, wondering what people would think of him for bringing his young stepdaughter to such a movie. But all eyes were riveted to the screen and no one seemed the least bit interested in what was going on around them. Don turned uneasily to MaryAnn.

"Uh... MaryAnn... this is no kind of movie for you to see... I... uh... think we'd better leave..."

"Don't be silly..." MaryAnn chastised him. "I've seen this movie a thousand times... besides, I think you'll like it!" she said, her mouth full of popcorn as she lightly let her hand fall upon Don's arm as she spoke.

Don was shocked to feel a violent tremor traverse his body at his stepdaughter's touch. Startled into silence, he turned once more back to the screen. The actors were speaking slow dreamlike sentences in Swedish and the English subtitles were imprinted below the images of the integrated couple. But the words had little importance, for what was transpiring on the screen was of such a nature that Don could hardly tear his eyes away.

The huge black man and the petite young Swedish girl were now shown in their entirety. Both were completely nude and both completely beautiful representatives of their races. Together they formed an incredibly erotic tableau of black and white, their bodies molding together in a sensual pattern that at first glance seemed purely abstract, until it was clear that the two were interlaced, he enormously tall and proud; she small and shy, although voluptuously formed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.