Family Night - Cover

Family Night

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

Beneath the soft light from her night lamp, MaryAnn was still flushed and excited from the wine she'd had at dinner and the stimulation of teasing her stepfather. Her young brother sat across from her watching curiously as she probed behind her dresser. She had invited him into her room, promising to show him something "very interesting!" and now, she was clearly fetching whatever it was from a secret hiding place.

Rick felt consumed with excitement too. MaryAnn had not yet removed the revealing dress that made her look so womanly, and he thought he'd never seen anyone so beautiful, with the possible exception of his mother. Watching as she bent over, he saw the dark tips of her swelling orbs of her pale breasts jiggling slightly, and she retrieved a small white book from behind the chest of drawers.

"What is it?" Rick suddenly felt hot all over. He started to undo his shirt, and then just took it off completely. He hated shirts!

MaryAnn came and sat on the bed next to him, and handed him her secret treasure.

"I found it in Mom's room once... it was in her drawer!"

Rick looked at the title of the book. "Marital positions" it said. "Ten positions for the execution of normal marital intercourse, with foreword by Dr. Milton Zerkowitz."

Hastily Rick opened to the first page. To his astonishment there before his eyes, was a photograph of a woman lying on a bed with her legs widespread. And there was a man between them! His large pendulous cock was sunk all the way to the hilt between her raised legs. Clearly, Rick could see his long thick pole disappearing into the slender hair-lined slit of the woman's vagina! It was in almost all the way, only a little bit was left showing outside of the wide-stretched hole between the woman's open legs.

It looked very wet between the woman's thighs, and her face was distorted in an expression so similar to the one Rick had seen on his mother's face that very night before, that he gasped.

He had never seen a picture of a man and woman fucking before, and he could feel his veins constricting, and his heart thumping as he continued to examine the graphic photo.

He looked at the man's hard and strong body. "How he must feel," he thought. "It must be fantastic!" A stab of acute jealousy ran through him as he wondered just when he would know that same forbidden sensation. Beside him, he felt his sister's warm breathing close to his naked shoulder.

Suddenly, it occurred to him that this must be the way MaryAnn had looked when she was making love to whoever it was. Her legs must have been spread open in much the same obscene way! Curiously, he glanced sideways at her youthful face. She was studying the picture as though she had never seen it before... although Rick assumed that she had looked at it many times already. He noticed that her lower lip was trembling slightly as she gazed at the open book before them, and that her eyes were heavy, the lids also quivering lightly. While he looked at her he saw her squirm a little on the bed, and press her thighs tightly together. Looking down, he could see her rose-tipped breasts in their full glory, nestling precariously in a low-cut strapless bra. The fact that she was wearing such a womanly item of apparel suddenly aroused him beyond anything he'd known thus far, and suddenly his hand reached out, and he slipped his fingers down beneath one young, ripening breast.

Squeezing hard on the soft mound of his sister's flesh, he heard his own voice demanding, "IS THAT HOW YOU LOOKED WHEN YOU DID IT?" He was glaring into her eyes, noting how shocked she was both by his action and his question.

"Rick!" she responded, "What?" And then her arms were around him, and laughing shakily, she told him that she had lied.

"No... I've never... never... I swear to you!"

Rick felt her breasts nudging into his chest as he pulled her still closer to him, the book fluttering from his knees to the floor. Rolling back, they found themselves lying together on the bed. There was silence until Rick began planting moist kisses upon her bosom, his arms comfortably encircling her small waist.

The memory of the photograph burned excitedly in his head, and the now familiar terrain of his sister's body was revealed more and more to him as he undid her back zipper and peeled the dress away. Already, in the back seat of the car, returning from the restaurant his fingers had traced loving lines along her upper thighs, and hers had drifted sensually along his arm. Now in total privacy she helped him remove her mother's dress... and quickly peeled her flimsy white nylon panties down over her full youthful buttocks.

"The wine..." she breathed heavily. "We shouldn't have had the wine!"

She felt quite dizzy and as though something had control of her... something that she couldn't combat. Why had she shown him the picture? she wondered, even as his hands were running along the nakedness of her back, down to the round naked globes of her buttocks. She was shivering with an unprecedented desire. Her body instantly aroused, awakened to fever pitch by the lust that churned deep within her. Through a strange haze she could see her brother's lustful expression, his mouth open as he stared at her loveliness. She realized that it had been too dark the night before for him to really see what her body looked like, despite the yellow glow from the bedroom window. But now, in her room, her lamp cast a golden shadow of light over her, and MaryAnn felt her younger brother leave her side to stand at the edge of the bed looking at her pubescent body. She was wearing only her bra and the new high heels she'd worn only once before, and as if taken by a great lethargy that made it impossible for her to move, she lay quietly on her back, her lithe, youthful thighs slightly parted, her slightly hair-sprinkled pubic triangle and the narrow girlish vaginal slit fully exposed to her brother's eyes.

She felt the night breeze blow over her trembling upper thighs, and simultaneously Rick reached down to unclasp her bra. Her fresh, budding breasts popped from their tight encasing, and MaryAnn, adjusting to the new freedom, lifted her arms up, pulling the weight of them higher on her chest.

She heard the rustle of clothing being taken off, and knew that her brother was removing his pants. She was glad she had thought to lock the door, although she doubted that anyone would ever come to her room at this hour. The evil aspects of what they were doing only served to heighten her anticipation now. She was fully resigned, or thought she was, to the sexual experiment that she and her brother were making. Yet, she trembled with fear as she felt a movement on the bed and Rick was kneeling toward her. She rolled over a little into the indented area caused by his greater weight beside her, and then his hot hands were on her, running rapidly all over her satin skin and she heard herself calling his name, and writhing into his touches.

Deliciously her body pressed against his... smooth nakedness of brother and sister... full breasts against his flat chest... his hard virile young penis against her smooth white belly, her thighs, her sparsely hair-fringed little cunt. Cool and hot flashes of skin moving easily together, his lips divinely kissing hers... her thighs parting and closing involuntarily around his warm cock... it snuggling hard between her legs, below her moist, beautiful pussy.

"Oh, God," she sighed "it's beautiful... it's magic! It's what I've always wanted!"

Rick groaned in assent as his older sister ground her thighs together, enclosing his fiery pole between them. He could feel the wetness of her pubic hair along the side of his hard, throbbing penis and now he sought to pull back. How should he fuck her... what was the best way to do it? Uncertainty plagued him at what seemed an impossible task. But then he remembered the picture, and slowly rolled MaryAnn over on her back, letting his full weight press downward upon her. Her quivering white nudity pulsed gently below him, and he could sense that she was waiting for him to continue. Waiting to see what he would do!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.