Family Night - Cover

Family Night

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rick woke up feeling very strange. He felt the way he usually felt when he'd had a nightmare, depressed and badly rested. Had he had a bad dream? Sleepily he shook his head, automatically reaching out to turn off his Big Ben alarm clock, trying desperately to remember what was wrong. It was only a matter of seconds before the whole thing flashed before his eyes, in one shattering image.

His sister, MaryAnn, writhing on her back, her levis hastily pulled off on the dark ground outside the house... his mouth upon her breasts, her hands tangled in his hair... JUST LIKE DON AND MOTHER! His tongue drifting down to the wide open tiny split, the faintly hair-lined triangle down between her young quivering thighs. His pause to inhale her girlish fragrance, his thoughts jumbled, imagining God knows what... imagining yes... that she was his mother! And then he'd plunged downward into the sweet mist of desire, the succulent, honeyed pit of his sister's cunt!

His tongue had wrapped luxuriously among her secret inner vaginal folds... HAD HE LEARNED SO WELL FROM WATCHING ONE PERFORMANCE? It had been sheer desire to please her that egged him on, making him experiment with his mouth upon her squirming pussy, nibbling with his lips, taking her smooth inner pussy walls gently between his teeth. How softly he'd breathed upon her private flesh, how lovingly he'd sucked her!

And when she'd started to cum, he'd thought he'd die, thought he'd be inundated by her flowing wetness, thought that he too would start to cum then and there... and he had! Just as the low grunting, rugging sound escaped from his sister's straining throat, and her pelvis arched impossibly up, her silken pussy thrusting itself hard into his hungrily licking tongue, he'd freed his boyishly thick cock from his pants. How it had felt hard and big in his hands! And giving the surging plane of her uptilted pussy one very special sucking lick with his tongue and mouth, he'd spewed forth his own soul racking orgasm, by slipping back his thick foreskin hard and fast. She'd bucked savagely beneath him for long moments, waves of passion whipping her young body this way and that, the clandestine nature of their lovemaking adding to her culminating pleasure, as she strained not to make too much noise. Silently, then, or at least with only low mewls and groans of delight, her body had twisted about in the grips of not one, but two, body wracking orgasms. Sweating and struggling her younger brother had kept up with her, pumping lewdly upon his long suffering but proud penis. MaryAnn gasped as she felt her brother's warm semen spurting against the naked flesh of her thigh, and then she bucked up again, so that her climaxing clitoris was rubbing insistently against his mouth, her supple back arched like a taut bow, the wet sensitive walls of her tight young cunt surrendering totally to her brother's lovemaking.

The memory in full bloom now, Rick jumped out of bed. He fully expected to be struck dead by a thunderbolt... or to have someone come in and take him away! What they had done the night before was something that was considered more than just wrong... that much he knew! He looked in the mirror, sure that some lasting mark upon his features would proclaim to everyone that he and his sister were lovers. But there was no discernible difference in the way he looked, save for the haunted expression on his face, and he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth, wondering if MaryAnn was up yet, and how he could manage to get through school that day with a night like that behind him.

He recalled as he reluctantly finished rinsing his sister's female taste from his mouth that MaryAnn and he had gone directly to bed after their oral lovemaking out back. She to her room and he to his. They hadn't even paused to kiss each other good night, so startled were they by their own actions. Rick had gotten into bed and fallen asleep instantly, and wondered now if MaryAnn had done the same.

In her own room, MaryAnn pulled up the covers over her head. She had already turned off her alarm, deciding that she couldn't possibly go to school that day. Now as she lurked moodily beneath her sheet, she heard Rick running the water in the bathroom, and trembled as her hitherto innocent young body, recalled the delights of the previous night. She felt just terrible. Hadn't it been her fault after all that the whole thing had happened? She had not only perverted herself but her little brother as well! It was only a minor relief to realize that they hadn't done anything more than exactly what they had seen through the lighted bedroom window, because MaryAnn knew that she had tossed and turned most of the night, her still stimulated body wanting more, craving the natural continuation of their actions. From the sounds they'd heard below the window, they each knew that their parents had moved on from the oral phase of their abandoned pleasure to wilder things. The real thing!

She shivered now and curled up in a tight ball, the tiny silk furrow between her teenaged legs quivering at the thought! It was awful to know so much about lovemaking, at least certain phases of it, and yet to have never done it! What Rick had done to her... putting his mouth on her, had felt so wonderful... but today she couldn't reconcile her feeling that they had done something evil, with her desire to do still more than that!

A soft knock at the connecting bathroom door startled her. Almost timidly, she called out, "Come in..."


Don left the house after having a big breakfast. Laura always insisted that she serve him huge cups of steaming coffee, piping hot rolls or buttered toast, and eggs with bacon or ham any way he wanted them. As he jumped into his Chevy, and started off for his job, he thought that he really couldn't complain about the way she treated him... it was a far cry from his bachelor life... and yet something was wrong and he couldn't quite put his finger on it as he recalled with a smile of pleasure their previous night's lovemaking. What a lovely body Laura had! He seemed to still be able to taste her womanly scent upon his lips, although he had showered twice since then.

The flat land and track homes whizzed by him as he headed North on the highway, hundreds of other cars racing along beside him as he surged through the rush hour traffic. What was really bothering him, he realized, as he cut through the winding hilly slopes of San Francisco, was the kids. Laura kept telling him that they'd come around, but so far all efforts on his part to make friends with them had failed. And Laura wasn't really much help in that department. Several times he'd tried to persuade her to go on a family outing with them... but she always protested, saying how much more she preferred being alone with him! Even dinner now at the house usually meant just the two of them, for the children had taken to eating earlier and going off to their rooms. They seemed to feel ill at ease in their own house.

He had to do something about it. Even though Laura was a lovely, charming woman, he had to admit that she did not seem to be the best mother in the world at the moment. True the circumstances were extraordinary... a woman widowed for such a long time, was bound to respond with more fervor to a new marriage than others might. Yes, he figured, gazing at the Golden Gate bridge looming in the distance... it was up to him to make everything work out.

He decided to take them out to dinner. Laura had said something about the hairdresser's that evening. She'd recently gotten in the habit of going to a very chic coiffeur, Mr. Joseph, and as with most of his customers, she took an appointment whenever she could get one. That would be perfect, he thought, stepping on the gas and passing a dawdling VW... he'd take them out somewhere nice, talk to them, get to know them... make friends. This decision had the effect of removing a great weight from his shoulders, and he began to mentally try out some topics of conversation that the two teenagers might find interesting. He supposed the boy would be interested in sports... he'd seen some track trophies in his room... and the girl, MaryAnn... what on earth could he say to her? He visualized her now, a truly beautiful little girl, just teetering on the brink of womanhood... her complexion fair and clear, with long straight light brown hair, that he knew would get lighter as the summer progressed. He wondered if she had any boyfriends... a girl as bright and pretty as she ought to have many... and yet so far as he knew neither one of them had had any visitors at the house. Well, he'd just have to find out all these things tonight. If he was going to be a father, he was going to try his best to be a good one anyway!


Rick and MaryAnn took the same bus home from school together. MaryAnn walked slowly down the block toward their house, keeping in step with her brother. She was glad that he had persuaded her to go to school that morning. Something about the pure boring normality of school had made her feel a little better. Still, just walking beside Rick was enough to reawaken her dormant, secret desires. She turned toward him before they reached the house.

"We mustn't ever, ever do anything like that again," she said with a serious expression in her eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.