Family Bed - Cover

Family Bed

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - During Christmas vacation a mother, daughter and son are turned on by the daughter's older boyfriend. While the mother gets seduced by the boyfriend, brother and sister get it on after they see what is happening between the two. The son thinks his sister is sleeping on the couch and seduces her, then finds out it was his mother. On orgy ensues when the daughter and her boyfriend come in to see what the noise is in the living room. What a Christmas Vacation!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was only a few minutes past midnight when young Kevin Howell walked quietly down the hallway, heading for the sitting room where he had seen his mother with his sister's boyfriend, wrapped in the throes of passion earlier in the day. It was his sister's idea that they should meet there, primarily because it was the only room not adjacent to either Ward Murdock's or their mother's bedroom, and therefore the safest. But he felt there was more to it than that, as it was the same place his mother had been fucked half crazy by Ward, and he was going there now to fuck his own older sister.

He and Sheri had left the cabin before the older couple had finished their own lewd fucking, and when they returned later they found Ward and their mother sitting in the living room, talking casually while sipping hot buttered rum and presenting a perfectly innocent appearance. Kevin found it a little difficult to act like nothing had happened, but he was assisted in keeping up an act by the feigned coolness of his sister. Fortunately, everyone in the house wanted to retire early, and they were all in their respective bedrooms by ten.

Kevin had spent the time waiting for the prearranged meeting reading a book, but he had grasped very little of what he read as his thoughts kept straying to his sexy sister. He was sure that Ward and his mother would be fast asleep by midnight, so all he had to do was stay awake and slip into the sitting room naked. It had all the makings of a good plan, and he had become progressively excited at the prospect of sinking his already hopelessly aroused cock into his sister's liquid cunt.

He moved slowly along the darkened hallway, feeling his way toward the door that led to the cabin's sitting room. He figured he would arrive there ahead of Sheri, but when he reached the open door, he heard soft sounds of slow, but excited breathing. So she's as anxious as I am, he thought, moving quietly into the room, his throbbing young penis half hard beneath his robe.

It was so dark inside that he thought of turning on a light, but he had second thoughts, remembering that it might attract attention and bring on a discovery they certainly didn't want.

Instead he had a better idea. It was easy for him to recall precisely where the sofa-bed was located, and slipping out of his robe so that he was fully naked, he followed the wall around to where the bed should be. It wasn't very far from the doorway, and feeling ahead with his hand extended, he found it quickly.

Even as his eyes became adjusted, he could still only make out a vague form stretched out under a blanket on the sofa-bed, and listening carefully, he heard nothing changed in the excitedly low breathing. He thought Sheri might even be playing with herself a little, and grinning to himself, he lifted the end of the blanket and slipped under it head first. She was turned on her left side, her back to him, and he reached out with his right hand, gently touching her smooth skinned thighs. She stirred, and he moved closer, running his tongue up the tender flesh toward her nakedly exposed buttocks.

"Ooohhhhh!" she moaned very low, controlling the volume of surprise in her throat.

"Sssssshhhhh!" He made the sound of silence with his lips still close to her warm flesh, a reminder that they both needed to keep quiet. He was crouched down beneath the blanket at the foot of the bed, and his proximity to her naked vagina gave him an idea of how to get things started. Turning her unresisting body over onto her back, he placed his hands between her thighs, and pushed her legs wide apart, then knelt up between them. It was so dark under the blanket he could see nothing with his eyes, but he could feel her smooth naked curves with his fingers as he moved them to the warm silky mound of her pussy. He traced the outline of her warm damp cunt, finding the soft hair-lined slit and spreading it gently open with his thumbs. Then bending close until he felt the tickle of her pubic hair against his cheeks, he flicked his tongue out lizard-like, directly against the hardening bud of her clitoris.

"Ooohhhh, Goddddd!" she hissed quietly through tightly clenched teeth, then, squirming her openly spread pussy up from the bed, tried to capture his tongue deep inside.

The smell and taste of her naked cuntal flesh made his aroused young cock lurch fully erect, and he knew he couldn't wait much longer before slithering up her sexy body and driving his impatient cock into her moist cunt. Nipping at her lust-hardened clitoris, he moved his hands to bend in her knees, pushing her legs back until they were nearly touching her shoulders, and leaving the entire vaginal plane open in naked abandon to his will. Then moving his tongue down along the smooth, heat- moistened slit to the throbbing hair-fringed opening of her vagina, he licked his tongue hotly across the elastic-tight little mouth. He wanted to tease her, to drive her to the point of insanity, but he couldn't hold back, his youth and impatience wouldn't allow it. All control was gone, and immediately he began to tongue-fuck her, driving deep up into her already greedily clasping cunt.

As the depraved young teenager swirled and flicked his tongue around in the velvety interior of that softly throbbing pussy, his mind's eye was seeing a different time. A time when his beautiful, sensual mother was being fucked by Ward Murdock, and somehow he couldn't help imagining himself in that place, doing the same thing to her passionately writhing body. Sheri was so much like her, he just couldn't help thinking those thoughts, but he recognized such thinking was insane. Yet the images in his mind were so intense, so incestuous, he licked and swirled his tongue through that searing hot pussy-flesh with fevered urgency. He couldn't wait much longer to crawl up between those widespread legs and have his blood-filled cock ramming into that velvety sheath.


It was so much like it had been earlier to the woman writhing erotically on the bed that she wanted to scream out obscenities, to beg for the male flesh that would give her release, but she couldn't run the risk of making too much noise. It would be horrible if the others in the cabin knew of her indiscretions! She was here, and although she hadn't had to beg the man between her wide-splayed legs to come, she still felt like a wanton whore. With her legs drawn up and splayed out obscenely wide, her naked, burning pussy was fully open to his ravaging tongue, and she ground it shamelessly into his face, thrilling to the agonizing passion it brought her. A sigh caught in her throat as he suddenly withdrew his tongue, but moments later it returned to trace along her naked curves, snaking across her quivering belly, then slowly up to her breasts, until finally his face was hovering over hers and the blunt, thick head of his rigid throbbing cock was pressing against her desire-enraged cunt.

"Put it in! God, hurry. Put it in!" he groaned half inaudibly in her ear. He had to fuck her. He had to!

Donna suddenly felt as though she had stepped on a high voltage electric wire. For a moment she thought she was imagining it, and she almost convinced herself it couldn't be true!

It couldn't be. It just couldn't be her own son! Or... or could it?... Was that what she really wanted? Did she really want it to be him? But then, the smooth rubbery cock-head throbbed enticingly against her spread vagina again. It didn't matter. Her body was on fire. She had to have that wonderful, hard cock. She had to! It was Ward Murdock, absolutely, as she could never in her right mind allow such a horrible shameful thing like incest to occur. Closing her mind to any further rational thought, the young mother groaned and wrapped her hand around the pulsating cock at her loins, its lust-hardened mass jerking to her touch, and knowing what she was about to do could be horribly wrong she guided the blunt searching head to the thin, vertical mouth of her vagina. Then as if to clear her conscience, she spoke to the heavily panting form lying over her in quick pleading tones.

"Fuck me! Oh, darling, whoever you are, fuck me!"

"Oh, God... MOM!" Kevin said, his heart leaping to his throat from the shock. It was her! It wasn't just his dream, it was her! His own mother! But he couldn't stop! "Mom... I... I want to... I have to... Oh, God, I'm going to fuck you!" he cried, and in lust-aroused excitement jerked his hips forward with all his strength, driving his long, rigid penis with a heavy stroke deep into the forbidden depths of her cunt.

Oh, God! It was true! It was her own son she was fucking! But Donna couldn't stop him, didn't want to stop him, and she arched her hips up to receive him. "Oh, God... God, it's a mistake. Wrong! Oh, God... God!" she cried as the virile young shaft of hopelessly excited cock-flesh tore into her, stretching the slick walls of her hungry vagina and plunging deep into its seething depths. She didn't understand how he happened to be there instead of Ward Murdock, but all that was unimportant for the moment. The important thing now was what was done and what her lust-driven mind wanted done. The head of his massive adolescent cock smacked hard against the cushiony tip of her cervix deep inside her raging belly. She loved it, loved it like nothing before in her life!

Ward Murdock, entering the room moments later, understood the soft sucking sounds immediately, but moved to the low table light to be sure. Something had obviously happened to cross up their plans, but he wasn't one to mind sharing a piece. When he turned on the lamp, he grinned in the dimly filtered light at the incestuous coupling on the sofa-bed, and stripped off his robe quickly.

The strange reverie that had overwhelmed Donna's body delayed her recognition of the other man in the room, her mind intent only on the wonderful fucking she was getting from her own son. But when Ward was on the bed beside them, speaking softly to her, she was confronted with the reality of the situation, and a wave of shame swept over her.

"I'm going to fuck your ass-hole!" Ward repeated as he knelt down beside her, his hardened cock fully erect in his hand.

Kevin was cognizant of Ward's presence and started to protest, but his mother spoke first and he could only grunt out his agreement.

"Yes. Do it. Fuck my ass-hole, darling!" Donna groaned in helpless passion, not totally unconcerned with their sudden discovery. It was her punishment for allowing this incestuous act to proceed, and she knew the older man's words were a perfect solution. Such a bizarre act would certainly be debasing, but she deserved to suffer pain and humiliation for what was happening to her at that very moment. She couldn't turn away from her son or his wonderful fucking of her hungrily burning cunt, and such debasement might absolve her of this terrible incestuous sin.

Ward rolled Donna over on top of her teenage son who remained locked tightly between her open thighs, then put his face close to her now upraised buttocks to watch Kevin's thick, hard cock bury itself deep in her wetly grasping cunt. Donna lay spread-eagled over him with the cheeks of her buttocks split wide, exposing her tiny virgin anus. Ward knew her anus was going to be tight, and without further comment, he probed into the tiny rubbery passage with his middle finger, preparing it for an even greater entry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.