Family Bed - Cover

Family Bed

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - During Christmas vacation a mother, daughter and son are turned on by the daughter's older boyfriend. While the mother gets seduced by the boyfriend, brother and sister get it on after they see what is happening between the two. The son thinks his sister is sleeping on the couch and seduces her, then finds out it was his mother. On orgy ensues when the daughter and her boyfriend come in to see what the noise is in the living room. What a Christmas Vacation!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Kevin's heart was racing wildly, pounding in his chest when he got back to the Ahwahnee Hotel's parking lot. He took several deep breaths to help calm down before walking to where his sister was waiting for him in his mother's car. He wasn't sure that she should know what he had discovered.

He had gone back to the cabin to pick up his ski goggles, and what he had heard while in the cabin had left him stunned and dazed. He had hoped he was wrong, he hoped, too, that his sister hadn't seen Ward Murdock's car tucked in a far corner of the parking lot. He had gone in the cabin expecting to find his mother and Ward in conversation, probably about Sheri he'd guessed, but instead he saw no one. He'd just about decided to call out when he heard a noise coming from the sitting room, and when he went to investigate, he was half way across the living room before he heard the wailing cry from his mother.

"Oooooohhhhh, God! Keep it up, keep it up! Fuck it!... Fuck it harder!"

He had been stunned, frozen to the spot as the chilling reality stung him to the quick. His mother was being fucked by Ward Murdock, Sheri's boyfriend! He had been unable to move for a long moment, and when he finally did, he thought to investigate for his sister's sake. He had to be sure, didn't he? Trembling with excited fear, he had moved quietly to the short hallway, and he didn't need to go further. From where he stood, he was able to see his mother lying on the sofa-bed naked, her shapely white buttocks drawn up--and waving lewdly in time to Ward's rutting thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhh, God! Fuck it! Fuck it!" his mother had cried, and he had watched with mixed emotions flooding through his mind. The sight of his mother being fucked by his sister's boyfriend was arousing as well as a shock, and when he had realized his penis was becoming erect with excitement, he had turned and ran out of the cabin, completely forgetting the ski goggles he had returned to get.

His sister was still sitting in the car, and she looked up as he approached, his mind still undecided about what to tell her. He didn't know himself what to think about it.

"What took you so long? Where are the goggles?" she asked good-naturedly.

"Couldn't find them..." Kevin answered hesitantly, and hoping to avoid further questioning, he quickly opened the car door and got in.

"Was Mom there?" she asked the moment he had the motor started and was heading out of the parking lot.

"Yes..." He watched his blonde sister who looked so much like his mother, as she sat casually, one arm stretched along the top of the seat. He was torn with conflicting emotions, undecided whether to tell her what he had seen. His perceptive sister, however, spared him the agony of a decision.

"Listen, little brother, what is it that's bothering you?" She moved her hand down to his leg, and Kevin looked up quickly, nearly jumping away. "What happened in the cabin? Must have been something, you forgot the goggles. Come on!"

Her touching his leg had surprised him, especially since it was so near his half-hard penis, but he looked at her, knowing that he would have to tell her all. Quickly, then, he pulled the car onto the shoulder of the road and turned to face her.

"Remember what you told me about Ward Murdock? I mean about his not being the one..."

"I remember," she answered, her expression unchanging.

"Is that still true? I mean when you invited him up here, I sort of suspected..." He was sure that Sheri would be hurt to learn what he knew.

Sheri smiled, a questioning look behind it, and she nodded her head. "Well, no... it's not still..." She stopped seeing the look of consternation on her brother's face, and somehow her intuition told her the rest. "He was with Mom! That's right, isn't it?" his sister said suddenly.

Kevin nodded and his expression filled in the gaps. "You can say that again!" he said, unable to think of any other way to put it. He glanced quickly back toward the cabin. "I'm sorry... they... were really going at it!" he said, and his voice seemed to travel in the quiet surroundings.

"I guessed as much. It's not surprising after the way he looked at her last night," Sheri said, and then she turned her attention to her brother, thinking he must have been terribly shaken. "Don't be upset on my account, Kevin. I don't really care!"

She reached out, putting her arms around her young brother, and her closeness was both tender and arousing. He felt confused by her contact, and it only made him feel even more aroused than before. "It being him... it didn't seem right. His... he was..." God, he thought, I wish it'd been me!

"I'll make it up to you... I brought him here, so it's my doing..." she said suddenly, and he jumped as he felt his sister's hand glide slowly between his thighs to touch the bulge in his pants.

"Sheri... I..." He was embarrassed by his excitement, yet it seemed to dominate his mind and body. It seemed right that his sister should touch him, that she knew how he really felt.

"Let's go back to the cabin," she said seductively. "There's no reason why they should have all the fun."

Kevin was shocked at his sister's implicating words, but the memory of his mother's naked body and Sheri's enticing fingers on his throbbing hardness were all the encouragement he needed.

The clarity of his actions after that were lost in a swirl of rising passion, and several minutes later it was a dazed and unsure Kevin who found himself inside the cabin moving across the living room. The pause before the open sitting room door was short, and before he realized what had happened he was stretched out on his sister's bed. He didn't resist when she removed his pants and shirt, nor when she inserted her fingers into the elastic top of his underpants. Moments later they were down around his ankles, his virile young penis standing straight up in the air from his naked loins.

Sheri was kneeling on the bed beside his hips, staring down at his throbbing, blood-filled cock, and he kicked the underpants off his feet, still wondering why he didn't resist but instead wanted to have her naked too. He'd thought a lot about his experience with Susan Hatton, and now with an attractive, sexy girl bending over his naked body, it didn't seem to matter that she was his sister.

"What... are you going to do?" he asked in a near whisper, but he had a pretty good idea already.

She smiled mysteriously without answering his question. "You're so big, little brother! I'm going to like sucking it for you..." she added, and she unhesitatingly reached out and grasped his erectly pulsating penis.

Her touch was like an electric shock, and seeing her wetting her ovalled lips with her tongue, his excitement grew tenfold now that he was fully aware of her intentions. He felt suspended on a bed of needles as he watched her hunch over his rigid shaft, her long blonde hair spilling lewdly around his hardened, young cock, her hand slowly stroking its full blue-veined length. When her fingernails dug lightly into the base of his fleshy penis, they left tiny electric trails as she traced the long thick form up the underside and beyond to the very tip. Joining her thumb and forefinger, then, she encircled his youthful hardness just below the swollen, purple head, and ran her hand down to the base. Her open mouth was but inches from the bulbous tip, and he could feel her warm breath blowing across it. God, he thought he'd cum and squirt it right up in her face if she pumped her hand one more time.

She moved her face closer and closer then to the rubbery cock-head and her tongue suddenly flicked out, sliding wetly across the dilated slit in the end several times. Then, bathing his straining penis with her heated saliva, she licked hungrily up and down its turgid length.

"Oooohhhhh God! Don't stop. Don't ever stop!" he crooned. In answer, his sister's mouth pressed down over the tip of his blood-swollen cock-head as if kissing it, her mouth slowly widening to conform to the thickness of his desire-hardened flesh. Slowly then, so slowly he could hardly stand it, she lowered her head. It was unbearable! He jerked his hips up off the bed, thrusting the head of his licentiously pulsing penis up into her warm moist mouth. Sheri's teeth pressed softly down, nipping immediately at his hardness, and her tongue swirled around and around, leaving no portion untouched. It was so stimulating that he didn't notice her wriggle out of her clothes, but moments later when he opened his eyes her firmly rounded breasts and milk-white buttocks were quivering madly only inches from his feasting gaze.

The sight of his own older sister's nakedly voluptuous body and her mouth around the blunt, blood-filled head of his cock was almost as stimulating as the contact of her warm, wet lips, and he had to make an effort to keep from ramming the full length of his excitedly swelling shaft all the way down her throat. But he resisted the urge both from fear of choking her and possibly shooting out his cum before he even had the chance to fully enjoy the experience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.