Family Bed - Cover

Family Bed

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - During Christmas vacation a mother, daughter and son are turned on by the daughter's older boyfriend. While the mother gets seduced by the boyfriend, brother and sister get it on after they see what is happening between the two. The son thinks his sister is sleeping on the couch and seduces her, then finds out it was his mother. On orgy ensues when the daughter and her boyfriend come in to see what the noise is in the living room. What a Christmas Vacation!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Stepping out of the shower and feeling better, Donna Howell hurriedly dried herself, being careful not to linger too long on sensitive places. It was late, almost noon, and she hadn't slept that late in the day since she could remember. She had concluded that her feeling tired was the result of too much sleep, having successfully put her restless dreams out of her mind.

Once dry, she walked quickly into the dressing room, put on brassiere and panties, then slipped into a comfortable shift. The cabin had been quiet since she awakened, and although she was not anxious to face Sheri or Ward, she was curious to know what was happening. The incident she had overheard in the middle of the night was far enough away now that she could look upon it with some degree of objectivity, and she knew that it was essential for her to become more of a mother than she had been in the past. Somehow she had to make her daughter realize that a relationship with Ward Murdock, a man old enough to be her father, was wrong. How she might succeed in doing this, Donna wasn't sure, but she did know something had to be done. Why it could even affect Kevin in some way, and that was totally unthinkable as far as she was concerned. It was too late to salvage Sheri's innocence, she had to keep him from discovering their shameful relationship.

She left the bedroom quietly, walking down the hallway without looking in the bedroom where Ward and Sheri had performed their indecent perversion the night before. The thought of the bizarre act made her spine tingle, though she wasn't able to interpret her reaction as repulsion or wicked excitement. She just knew that she didn't dare even think about it.

At the doorway of the living room, she hesitated, listening for voices or some sound that would indicate what her children were doing, but she heard nothing. It seemed that she was alone in the cabin, and she walked to the kitchen, seeking some sign of activity.

Breakfast dishes were placed in the sink, and the electric percolator light was on, indicating that some coffee was still in the pot. The scent was pleasant, and she went to the cabinet where cups were kept, taking one out. When she picked up the coffee pot to pour out the steaming liquid, she saw a note that had been left beside it. She finished pouring out a cup of coffee before she picked up the note to read it.

"Mom, didn't want to wake you, so hope you don't mind my taking your car. Have gone up to Badger to go skiing. Expect Sheri and Ward to join me. Will be back by five. Kevin."

She smiled to herself as she reread the note. An afternoon of skiing was certainly innocent activity, even if Ward Murdock was to be with them!

It wasn't until Donna had finished cooking and eating some bacon and eggs, that she began to feel rejected. Normally after eating breakfast she would be hurrying to school and to work, but with the children gone, she felt the day would be wasted. She could only find solace in the fact that Kevin had said in his note that they would be back by 5 p.m. While cleaning up the breakfast dishes, she decided to spend the afternoon working on term papers, hoping that she would be able to stop feeling sorry for herself.


It was shortly after one in the afternoon, and Ward felt certain he would find Donna Howell up and about. More important, she would be in the cabin alone, and Kevin and Sheri wouldn't be returning from skiing until after five. It meant he would have four hours, and that was enough time to do what he wanted to do.

Everything had worked out well, at least Sheri had appeared to believe his story, when they reached Badger. He was a bad liar, so he had telephoned the lobby of the resort hotel and left a message for himself at Badger to call his business partner. Amazingly, it had worked.

Now, turning back into the parking lot of the resort, Ward was humming to himself, pleased and convinced that it would be a very interesting afternoon. The moment he had met Donna Howell the night before, he knew that he had to fuck her, and she was certainly the equal of her daughter in beauty, if not superior. More important, she was a woman, not a young, budding girl, and if he sized things up correctly, she would provide him with pleasures that would even outweigh those he had had with Sheri the previous night.

The front door of the cabin was unlocked, so he walked in, listening for sounds that would indicate where Donna was. He heard nothing, so he called out her name.

"I'm in here..." came the reply, and following the sound of her voice, he walked through the living room and down the short hallway.

"Am I disturbing you?" he said as he entered the sitting room. She was seated at a desk, her back to him, and he quickly sized up the room. At one side was the desk and on the opposite side was a sofa and chair set with a table lamp set between. He thought the sofa was the convertible type that made into a bed, but the room was fairly dark with the drapes closed, the only light coming from a lamp on the desk, so he wasn't sure.

"No, I was just..." She turned in the chair to see Ward standing at the doorway, alone. "Are the children with you?" She thought it odd that he was alone, and she spoke without thinking. After she had said it, she was sorry she'd referred to Kevin and Sheri as children.

"They're on the slopes... I had an errand to run, so I missed out..." he answered, smiling as if he was making a joke. Then he added, "But I'm glad for the opportunity to visit with you... if you have the time, that is."

He seemed sincere and so polite, she didn't know what to make of his sudden arrival. She had thought she wouldn't be able to look at him after overhearing the wild sex scene the previous night, but now that she was talking to him face to face, it wasn't so difficult after all.

"Certainly... I was just going over some term papers. Can I get you something to eat?" she said, standing up from the desk chair.

"No thank you, but perhaps..." he looked at his watch. "It's a little early, but it's such a cool day, suppose I fix up some hot buttered rums?"

She wasn't sure whether to say yes or no, but reflecting on it, she thought it might calm her nerves. "If you like, that would be fine..."

"Be right back then," he said, and he turned and disappeared down the hall connecting the sitting and bedrooms with the living room. She followed him, going as far as the hallway, and walked into the small bathroom off the hall to wash her hands. Almost unconsciously, she looked at herself in the mirror over the basin, making sure that she looked presentable, then drying her hands with a towel, she returned to the sitting room. She switched off the desk light, and going over to the sofa, turned on the lamp placed between it and the chair. She sat down on the sofa just as Ward entered with the drinks.

"How do these look?" he asked holding out one of the steaming cups.

"Perfect. Thank you," she replied as she took the offered drink.

Ward held his cup up, looking across the rim at her eyes. "To my gracious hostess, and an exceptional parent!" and he sipped down some of the heated liquor.

She felt flattered in spite of herself, and she knew that her face reddened slightly. "You exaggerate, but thank you..." she said, then drank from her cup to hide her embarrassment.

He sat down beside her on the sofa. "Not at all... Kevin and Sheri are exceptional kids, especially considering that you've raised them all by yourself!" He wanted to put himself in proper perspective by reminding her that he was her age too. He knew he wouldn't get anywhere if she thought of him as Sheri's boyfriend.

She was suddenly remembering the scene that she had overheard, and again her protective instinct was aroused. This was her opportunity to possibly save her daughter from him, though at the moment she wasn't sure how. She could only smile pleasantly, as if gracefully accepting his blatant compliment.

He sat quietly, watching her sip down more of her drink, and he was convinced that he was taking the right track. "I suppose kids today are young adults much sooner that when you and I were young, but I can't help feeling that they shouldn't be allowed to grow up too quickly." He hoped that statement would make her think he had no sexual relationship with Sheri, but instead only took her out to give her the things she missed not having a father.

Donna nodded and smiled, but inside she was seething. Yet she wondered what he was getting at, and she remained quiet, waiting for him to get to the point.

"I suppose I do have paternalistic feelings... I hope that doesn't disturb you?" he added, expecting his words to drive the message home.

It disturbed her tremendously, but she nodded her head from side to side, then gulped down more of her drink in hopes the liquor would keep her calm. "I don't see anything wrong in that, Mr. Murdock," she answered. She certainly didn't want him to know that she was aware of his true relationship with her daughter. At least not then, she thought.

"Good... I'm relieved to hear you say that, Donna." he replied, and then he turned toward her, looking directly into her liquid eyes. "Sheri is a beautiful girl, and there is no question about where she got her looks..."

It suddenly dawned on her what Ward Murdock was after, and her initial reaction was anger. Apparently this thirty-three year old Lothario had the nerve to make a play for her too, and that kind of gall infuriated her. But before she reacted openly, something else entered her mind, and it showed her the way she might possibly protect her teenage daughter. Yes, in fact, it might be the only way she could protect her!

"You're too flattering, Ward," she said softly, and she lowered her eyes as if to be coy. But her mind was going rapidly over the situation, and she thought if she did go along with his advances, it would keep him away from Sheri. The only question in her mind was whether she could tolerate a sexual encounter with him. Yet, if it was the only way to save her daughter, she knew it was a sacrifice she would have to make.

"To be direct and honest, Donna, the moment I saw you, I was captivated. You are beautiful!" he said in deep, whispered tones, and taking the cup from her hand, he leaner closer. She didn't back away nor show any sign of resisting him, so setting the drinks aside, he leaned over and kissed her full on the lips. She seemed to open her mouth willingly, and he was somewhat surprised at how easily he had won her over, but he dismissed the thought, completely absorbed by her sensuality. He kissed her long and deeply, pushing his tongue into her warm wet mouth in the ultimate French kiss.

Donna felt it was then or not at all, and when he made his move, her decision was final. She was going to allow him to take her, but for one reason only, and that was to keep him away from her daughter from that moment on. She was unsure of her actions, it having been a long time since she was kissed like that, and her pride was such that she couldn't allow him to think she was easy either. After a moment, she twisted her face away from his, but he stayed close, his lips covering her bare neck with kisses.

"Please... I..." She was feeling tensed up from the thoughts that were passing through her mind, lewd thoughts that made her wonder why she was really letting him touch her.

"I want you, Donna..." he said, his voice a deep, raspy whisper, and he began to unfasten the buttons running down the front of her shift.

Suddenly the reality of the situation hit her, and she wanted to run away, escape his searching hands. But she didn't move as she remembered her plan to save Sheri from him. If she kept him busy, then at least he wouldn't have the opportunity to corrupt her young daughter any more than he already had, so she took a deep breath, knowing that she was committed to the complete act.

"I don't know... please, Ward, let's take time to think this out..." she said, wanting him to believe she was thinking him serious. Her statement made him want her all the more, and his voice took on an urgent tone.

"Donna, you know you want me too... I'm going to fuck you... now... admit you want me to fuck you!" he said his voice sounding hoarse and dry.

His use of the crude word made her shiver, from excitement or disgust, she wasn't sure which, and before she could think what to say, his hand was suddenly moving into the open front of her dress, heading for her brassiere. She was momentarily spellbound by the uncommon sensation, and she realized she was enjoying it too much.

"Wait... please... not like this..." she said as she moved away from him. Then she saw that he was confused, and she believed that he might not proceed but instead actually give up. "I want it to be right!" she added to keep him interested. She stood up then, the front of her dress falling open and exposing the white raciness of her brassiere and panties underneath, and she held out her hand to indicate she wanted him to stand also. He did, but he immediately began to undress, and to avoid looking at him, she leaned down to the sofa and began opening it out into a bed.

So it was a sofa-bed after all, Ward thought as he pulled off his clothes, and seeing her so casually opening it for them made his blood speed through his body even faster. It left no doubt that she was ready and willing to let him fuck her, and his thick penis was fully erect as soon as he stepped out of his shorts. Jesus Christ, he thought, a mother-daughter twin score right in the same cabin! Before Donna could turn around to face him, he moved to her, pulling her shift away from her shoulders to let it fall in a heap on the floor. She turned, her eyes directly on his, and placing his hands on her slim waist, he pulled her close to his naked body. His hard, erect cock slid easily between her smooth inner thighs, a rigid reminder of what she was about to get.

"You haven't told me how you want it..." he said softly. As he spoke, he reached behind her back, and finding the hook of her brassiere, unfastened it, letting the material fall away from her full firm breasts. The voluptuously rounded mounds of flesh stood out high and proud, and the pink nipples on the tips began to harden as he brushed against them with the dark curly hairs on his chest.

She told herself over and over that she was doing it for Sheri, doing it to protect her daughter from him, but it was hard for her to ignore the pleasures pouring through her nearly naked body. She couldn't allow Sheri's seducer to possess her mind too, so she turned her face away, trying to control her emotions. She could feel the full rigid length of his throbbing cock rubbing hotly between her smooth thighs, and the thick rubbery head seemed to be pressing into the flimsy fabric of her panties as if it could drill right through it. She had to get it over quickly before she succumbed to the heat of her wickedly rising passion.

"Fuck me... yes, just fuck me lying on my back with my legs spread open," she said softly, surprising even herself with the choice of words. Yet at the same moment she was telling herself that it was vile and crude to be fucked by the same man who had done it to her teenage daughter too. It was an act that she could never let herself enjoy.

But her lewd words were all the encouragement the depraved older man needed, and he pulled Donna tightly to him, kissing her deep and hard. The contact with her body was overpowering his senses, and everything about her seemed to smell and taste like pure, unadulterated sex. Lifting her up without breaking away from the kiss, he carried her to the sofa-bed and laid her panty- clad body gently down on the soft mattress. She seemed a little tense, in fact enough so that he was unsure of how much he could get away with, as it was hard for him to believe she would fall for his line so quickly and completely with little or no effort on his part. Yet, having her voluptuous body so close was stimulating beyond reason, so he proceeded slowly taking care not to disturb her reverie. Reaching down across her smooth, trembling belly to the elastic waistband at the top of her panties, he pulled the filmy material slowly down over her flaring hips.

Though believing she felt no passion, no arousal, the voluptuous mother unconsciously arched her buttocks off the bed to make the removal of her last remaining garment easier for him, and as her blonde curling pussy hair was exposed to the cool air, she realized her cunt was moist and warm beneath it, despite her resolve not to feel anything. The moment was totally different from any previous experience with a man, and Donna wondered if it was what she had overheard the night before that made her feel so stimulated and free. She knew that maintaining objective presence of mind was going to be difficult, as she lifted her legs up so that he could slip her panties all the way off and leave her completely naked and vulnerable to his advances.

His excitement growing with each passing second, Ward traced the line of her smooth-skinned thighs with his fingernail, and when he felt her lightly waving pubic hair brush against his hand, she seemed to let her legs go limp as if inviting him to go further, but he held back. He wanted to look at her closely, tease into her moist pink vagina with his tongue, and explore every inch of the heated passage. He wanted to be assured of her total submission to his demands, and he felt certain that his tongue worming around up between her legs would do the trick.

Easing his lips away from her open mouth, he ran his tongue down the sensitive flesh of her long, shapely neck, and hesitating there for a moment, he licked and nipped at the taut muscles. She moaned quietly, a humming sound which started deep in her throat, and he felt the transmitted vibrations against his lips. He wanted her to groan like that until she had to scream out for his throbbing, hard penis, and he moved on down her body with his tongue, pausing at the full round flesh of her breasts. The tiny pink nipples at the tips were hardened into erect little buds of pleasure, and he opened his mouth wide to breathe hot air over them. Kissing one of the desire-hardened nipples, he took it into his mouth, laying his warm, wet tongue under it as if he were testing the temperature of some succulent food, and then he licked wetly around it and closed his mouth to suck and nip it gently with his teeth.

"Oooohhh... that's..." She caught the words before they came out, trying to resist the growing excitement in her body. The pleasure from his teeth biting at her nipple seemed to travel down to the pit of her belly, and the fire ignited there seemed to burn more brightly. It was arousing to experience such sensual delights, and the hard-working mother reminded herself again that it was only to save her daughter that she was allowing him to take such liberties with her nakedly stripped body.

Her smell and feel were unbearably sensual, and what the bachelor was finding seemed almost unreal. He found it hard to believe that a woman with two teenage children could appear so virgin-like and innocent, yet that was precisely the impression he got. Though warm and willing, Donna Howell reacted like it was all new to her, and he was anxious to show her what sex was all about. Raising his head up from her breast, Ward traced the smooth flatness of her belly with his tongue, and it left a wet trail to the sparse beginnings of her triangular-shaped pubic mound.

Donna had become so engrossed in the pleasure from his lips on her breast that for a moment she was unaware of what he was leading toward, but suddenly she realized that he intended to continue his sucking, only instead it was going to be down between her legs--there in her defenselessly naked pussy! He had slithered down upon the arching slit of her quivering vagina, his head just at the junction between her thighs, and knowing what he was about to do made her recoil in sudden fear.

"No, no, no! Please... not that... ooohhh!" she groaned, afraid that her already tortured mind could not take such a lewd act. She twisted her hips around in a futile attempt to escape his grasp, but he had taken a firm grip on her legs and was holding her fast.

"You're going to love it, baby!" Murdock said with demanding authority, and she was so surprised by his colder tone of voice that she stopped struggling. He was staring up between her widespread thighs, looking hungrily at the thin vertical slit of her vagina, edged so delicately with soft blonde pubic hair. Tiny gleaming droplets of her excitedly seeping cuntal moisture trimmed the blonde curls, then more was visible as her cunt began pulsating gently like a flowering rose blossom covered with dew. Her clitoris stood out rigidly, a tiny pink bud of quivering pleasure, and he placed his thumbs on either side of her yearning pussy-lips, spreading the soft curls of pubic hair apart with deliberately hesitating action. The coral-colored flesh of her throbbing vaginal mouth was completely exposed to his gaze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.