Family Bed - Cover

Family Bed

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - During Christmas vacation a mother, daughter and son are turned on by the daughter's older boyfriend. While the mother gets seduced by the boyfriend, brother and sister get it on after they see what is happening between the two. The son thinks his sister is sleeping on the couch and seduces her, then finds out it was his mother. On orgy ensues when the daughter and her boyfriend come in to see what the noise is in the living room. What a Christmas Vacation!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The drive had been long, the traffic heavy, and the car's radio her sole companion. Understandably, Donna Howell was weary. Add the facts that she had slept restlessly the previous night, had left much later than anticipated, was now traveling over an unfamiliar road, and it was not hard to understand that the blonde schoolteacher was slightly irritable as well.

It was an exhausted Donna Howell who finally stumbled into the lobby of the Ahwahnee Hotel, inquired about her family, and dutifully followed the bag-toting bell captain across the terrace, over a rough-hewn bridge, and up to the door of a large, single story cabin tucked under stately pines in the shadow of the towering main building.

And it was a bubbling, stretch-pants and ski sweater clad daughter who answered the bell captain's knock.

"Mom! There you are! We were worried." Donna smiled a greeting to her daughter, then followed the bell captain inside. Her eyes widened in surprise at the handsome man who rose from his chair and followed the now empty-handed hotel employee back to the door, filling it with a single crisp note. Donna's mouth must have been gaping open because when the stranger turned, his eyes suddenly crinkled with matching incredulity.

"Mom. This is Ward Murdock," Sheri said cheerfully.

Donna was too stunned to speak. Good God, she thought, he's nearly my own age!

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Howell," he replied expectantly.

A short, but definitely awkward silence followed. Finally Donna managed a crisp: "Mr. Murdock." Then, swinging around, her eyes challenging Sheri's, she asked: "Where's Kevin?"

"He met another boy," Sheri answered, "who's staying at the hotel and they've gone over to the Camp Curry ice skating rink with the boy's family. He said not to worry, they invited him to dinner, and not to expect him back until nine."

Donna was too stunned to think clearly, but sober enough to wonder what was happening to her close-knit family. First this strange older man and then Kevin not being here when she arrived. The exhaustion of the day caught up with her, and she suddenly felt giddy. Stretching out one arm, she steadied herself against a nearby chair.

"You look tired, Mrs. Howell," Ward Murdock said pleasantly. "Can I fix you a drink?"

"A drink?"

"Ward makes excellent martinis," Sheri interjected. "And just wait until you see all the groceries and things he bought us."

Donna glanced at the coffee table and noted the martini glasses and pitcher. It was apparent that he had been about to prepare drinks. Maybe a drink would steady her nerves, she thought. She nodded yes, and then realized that, by her own word, Sheri had experienced this man's martinis before.

"I was about to mix a batch, but if you'd prefer something else?"

"No. A martini sounds fine. Thank you."

Donna moved to the couch and sat down next to Sheri as Ward began busily mixing the drinks. When he served them, she took a sip before remembering she hadn't eaten since breakfast. Being tired and not having eaten was a dangerous combination, she realized, but the drink did taste good and she quickly drank it down.

"Would you care for another?" Ward asked.

"I really shouldn't, Mr. Murdock."

"... Ward," he interjected.

"Ward," she repeated. "But it was very good."

He needed no further incentive, and the confused young mother did not object when he refilled her glass. The three of them sat sipping their martinis, interspersing the consumption of alcohol with small talk. Ward was very suave and polite, asking Donna questions about school, and he proved to be surprisingly knowledgeable about teaching. It came to her as no great shock when he explained he was an assistant professor of English Literature at San Diego State, and Donna, with the aid of alcohol, began to warm to his easy banter. After a half hour and one more martini, Ward abruptly asked:

"I was planning to take Sheri to the hotel for dinner. I hope you'll join us."

"Thank you," she said rising, "but I really can't tonight. It's been a long day for me, and to be quite honest, I welcome the opportunity to go to bed early."

"Oh, Mom! You need to get out more, and you can't have eaten already. Won't you change your mind?" Sheri asked.

"No, really, I can't, but don't let me hold you two up. I'm sure you must be famished."

"Maybe tomorrow night then?" Ward said, rising.

"Perhaps..." Donna replied indecisively, weariness clearly evident in her tone.

"Well, if I can't change your mind, we'll be going..."

Donna walked with them to the front door, then stood in the open doorway until they had disappeared over the bridge, across the terrace, and into the hotel. Closing the front door, Donna walked slowly back into the living room, staring vacantly at the coffee table, her mind whirring with concerned thoughts. Unconsciously, she picked up the martini pitcher, poured the remainder into her empty glass, and drained it in one gulp. The burning sensation in her throat seemed to suddenly bring her to her senses.

"Damn!" she exclaimed aloud, then set the glass down and walked uncertainly toward the kitchen. She was hungry and opened the refrigerator, searching, but nothing looked appetizing. Confused and upset, she decided the best thing to do was to go to bed.

She walked down the short hallway that led to the four bedrooms and sitting room, checking each one as she passed. Three of the bedrooms, like the sitting room, were fairly small and each contained partially unpacked suitcases, but the fourth bedroom, the one next to Ward Murdock's, was quite large. It had a separate dressing room and bathroom, and she was pleased to note that they had left it for her use.

Donna returned to the living room for her own suitcase and carried it back to her bedroom; the effort bringing into sharp focus her weariness. She did not often drink alcohol and the effect of the four martinis left her gasping at even this slightest exertion.

She walked straight into the dressing room, and began to disrobe, trying to keep her mind off her daughter. It was too much to believe that she might be involved with a man old enough to be her father, a man that should more fittingly be dating a woman her age instead of Sheri's. Putting her dress on a hanger, the troubled young mother then closed the closet door, and in the process saw her own full reflection in the mirror mounted on the outside. Whether it was making a mental comparison with her daughter, or just seeing how much her own age showed, she stood there for a moment examining herself.

She looked younger than thirty seven, that much she was willing to concede, but she didn't think of herself as being very attractive. This opinion was part of her defense mechanism, and she couldn't have been more off base. Her body was still like that of a girl in her early twenties, soft where she should be soft, and firm in all the tight places. She loosened her brassiere, letting it fall away from her full, rounded breasts, and though she wouldn't admit it, she was proud of the fact that they still stood out high and proud without support. Lowering her hands to the elastic waistband of her panties, Donna shifted her gaze down over her flat, still taut stomach, watching the smoothly curved flesh of her buttocks come into view as she lowered her white nylon panties. An instant later she was staring at her naked figure, and her eyes looked again and again at the soft triangle of light blonde pubic hair. It looked silky smooth and untouched, a condition that had been the case for some time, and she allowed herself to wonder for a moment if she really looked as young as she appeared, or if it was just her imagination. She decided it had to be her old weakness asserting itself, and she turned away from the mirror, grabbing a nightgown on her way to the bathroom.

After brushing her teeth, the young mother turned off all the lights except the one by her bed, then turned down the covers and stretched out between the cool sheets. Once again feeling tired, she switched off the bedside light, closing her eyes to wait for peaceful sleep. But it didn't come easily, as she couldn't stop worrying about Sheri.

Donna knew that she was going to have to find more time to spend with her children. Ward Murdock had aroused her protective instinct. Her daughter was young and innocent, and a man nearly twice her age could quite easily get her to do things she might later regret. Yet, Donna thought, Ward was certainly acting like a gentleman, and it was possible that he was only being kind, taking the place of the father Sheri had never known. Perhaps she should give him the benefit of the doubt, Donna thought. He didn't seem the type to take advantage of a seventeen year old girl. Keeping that in mind, she began to drift off into a restful void where sleep was not very sound.

What exactly made Donna awaken with a start several hours later, she didn't know, but suddenly she was sitting up in bed, listening intently to the silence of the vacation cabin. The clock on the bedside table said one o'clock in the morning.

It was unusual for her to wake up like that, and she listened for some odd sound that might have disturbed her, but all she heard was the hush of a winter morning. She got out of bed and started toward the dressing room to get a robe, when an odd creaking sound made her freeze.

It had seemed like it was right there in her own room, and she listened intently, hearing faint, but distinct voices. She thought somebody was still up and the sound might be coming through the heater vents. But when she heard the voices again, she realized they were not coming through the heater vents, but from the next room, the room where Ward Murdock was sleeping.

There was something wrong, something about it that made her nervous and tense. It was faint, but she was certain that it was a female voice she was hearing, and her curiosity aroused, the young mother moved carefully to the wall. As she pressed her ear against the wall, another creaking sound came through, and what she heard kept her frozen to the spot.

"Ohhh, wow!"

It was Sheri. There was no mistaking her giggle, and she wondered what her daughter was doing in the next room, especially considering the hour! Then she heard a second voice, and it was unquestionably Ward's.

"Hey, ssshhh! What about your mother?"

"Don't worry, silly... she was sound asleep when I looked in. Nothing wakes her up!"

Were they only talking? What was that other sound she kept hearing? Was it the bed? Donna wanted to move away from the wall, to go back to her own bed and put the whole thing out of her mind, but she couldn't make her legs move.

"Oooh, God! You're so hard, so big I'd like to take it into my mouth and suck it... let me kiss your cock, lover!"

Donna was stunned, unable to believe that she had heard the words correctly. Her daughter, talking about that man's penis, about taking it into her mouth and it was too horrible and repulsive to believe!

"Oooooohhhhhh... ooohhh, honey! Your mouth... breath... so warm... ohh, yes! Lick it like that," she heard Ward's voice saying. "Aaaahhh... the way you make your lips... so tight around it! Yes, yes, yes... ohhh, Sheri... your tongue! Yes! Oh, suck it, baby, yes, ohhhh!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm."

"God that feels good! Ssshhh! Don't suck so loud... ooooohhh, wait... no you don't... get that beautiful little ass over here... there! Your cunt's so warm and wet... I want to finger-fuck it while you suck my cock!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

"God, ohhhhh! Yes, like that! Oooohhh, suck it baby!" His voice rose to a gruff whisper, and on the other side of the bedroom wall, Donna stood petrified, unable to move. She was fascinated by the sounds of sheer lust coming from the next room. "Oooohh, God! Your hot little mouth is like butter... ooooohh!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.