Family Bed - Cover

Family Bed

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - During Christmas vacation a mother, daughter and son are turned on by the daughter's older boyfriend. While the mother gets seduced by the boyfriend, brother and sister get it on after they see what is happening between the two. The son thinks his sister is sleeping on the couch and seduces her, then finds out it was his mother. On orgy ensues when the daughter and her boyfriend come in to see what the noise is in the living room. What a Christmas Vacation!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Walking back toward Sheri's apartment in the darkness of late evening, her brother Kevin felt an entirely different atmosphere from what he had experienced late that afternoon on the same street. The tall palms, dark and bulky against the night sky, should have seemed foreboding, but he missed that aspect of the street completely. Where earlier it had seemed staid and lifeless, the lighted houses now appeared warm and inviting, and there was no doubt in his mind about the human qualities of the people within. The surroundings radiated with warmth, matching the almost iridescent waves radiating from his satisfied ego... to say nothing of his body. It had been quite an evening!

He had asked Susan Hatton, wonderful Susan, to drop him off several blocks from his sister's apartment, as he needed time to think before returning to the unfamiliar apartment and the certain questions from his sister. He walked in a semi-daze, his gait somewhat buoyant, as if his feet were hardly touching the ground, and in his mind, he recounted again and again the events of the past few hours, imagining far more significance in each turning point than was actually deserved.

Susan had been late, more than half an hour overdue, and he had considered his waiting of major consequence. Had he become angry, nervous, or simply given up and left, the whole thing would never have happened! Actually, he had considered giving up after the first fifteen minutes, but it was because he had little else to do and nowhere to go that he remained standing in front of the apartment window.

He was watching the undulating hips of a young female stroller when a large, expensive Cadillac came speeding up the street and suddenly U-turned in the middle of the street. Immediately his heart began to pound in his chest, but in spite of his overwhelming curiosity, he held back from going out to the curb, waiting to be sure the car was going to stop. It did, and when he saw the girl behind the steering wheel, he stayed frozen to the spot, taking in a vision he had not anticipated.

She got out of the car on the driver's side, and for a moment he figured she was someone else, possibly someone just visiting the apartment building, but as she came around the vehicle, there was no doubt that she was staring up at him. He silently thanked his sister as the girl came into full view, her appearance far better than he ever would have expected. In fact she was downright sexy!

Her pretty young face was smooth and unblemished, a face that could easily be taken as that of an innocent young girl, but there was something more, something in her look that implied experience. Her reddish-brown hair was straight and long, the purposely uneven ends falling at least six inches below her shoulders, and its thick lushness was such that he thought it would be a joy to touch. He was relieved to see she was wearing a casual outfit, the cardigan sweater with large buttons down the front, and a short skirt of material similar to the sweater, and his eyes roamed excitedly over the lush young figure her clothes revealed.

"You must be Kevin, Sheri's brother?" she said, her voice soft and pleasant when he reached the curb, slightly out of breath. She extended her right hand as she came up beside him, and he touched it lightly, feeling the warmth of her flesh against his palm.

"Right you are. And you're Susan of course!"

She nodded in answer, her bright blue eyes flashing as she openly looked him over. He held her hand a little too long to be a simple greeting, and the moment that they stood face to face seemed like hours of intense wonder. He remembered it as being the time of decision, the second major event of the evening.

As he thought back on it while walking home to the apartment, he couldn't clearly remember what he had said after the initial meeting, but instead it had seemed like he took command so to speak, guiding her to the expensive Caddy, then sliding behind the wheel himself. He didn't think he had even bothered to ask if she minded his driving her car. One thing had been certain however, and that had been his total unconcern about where they went for dinner.

"If you're really hungry, we can go to a restaurant, but what do you say we just grab a hamburger somewhere?"

It was the right thing to say, though he wasn't aware of it. Susan liked his manner, because he obviously wasn't trying to impress her with money.

"Hamburgers sound fine."

Her reply had made things simple for him, and he happily drove the expensive car toward one of the nearby drive-ins.

They conversed along the way, but it was mostly small talk, the kind that feels out the other person without being too blatant. As he had surmised, the car was her father's, but he was surprised to learn that she had lied to her parents and was supposed to be out with other girls from her high school tonight.

"It was the only way I could get my father to give me the car. I didn't want to go into any long explanation. He was late getting home, and I was afraid you wouldn't wait," she said smiling mischievously.

The prattle continued while they ate hamburgers and French fries, and they became so engrossed with each other, they got hungry all over again. Kevin was first to suggest having something else, and she readily agreed.

"You know, I'd like another hamburger!"

"Me too!" she replied, and they both laughed.

They ate their second "dinner" in an even more relaxed mood than the first. They joked about each other's schools, and compared notes on the types of teachers each had. Through it all, however, he couldn't keep his mind off Susan's sexy body.

The top two buttons of her sweater had been left unfastened and just enough of her young firm breasts was exposed to keep him somewhat distracted. The lush fullness filled her sweater nicely, and he was pretty sure that the small pointed impressions in the middle meant she was wearing no brassiere. When she leaned forward across the narrow table, he could look in the open top of her sweater and see the upper part of her hugely-set breasts and the narrow valley plunging down into darkness between their firm, full roundness. When that happened, it was difficult for him to hear what she was saying.

Several times during the meal his cock jerked hotly in his pants from just looking at her, and, as chance would have it, when they finished eating he was painfully hard. He stayed seated, waiting for his hard-on to recede, and the moment he thought it would no longer be noticeable, he jumped up and suggested they leave. It wasn't until they were back in her car that he realized he didn't know where to go next.

"Anything special you'd like to do?" he asked, putting the burden on her. He knew what he wanted to do, but he felt it might be a little too early to just drive somewhere and park.

"We're near a place I know. You drive, and I'll give directions," she answered, her smile telling him more than he understood.

He realized later that if he had known where she was guiding him, he most probably would have been too nervous to take advantage of the situation when they got there. He had believed she was talking about an ice cream parlor or something, and had driven innocently along according to her directions, all the time wishing that he had a private place to take her. In retrospect, it was his success at covering his surprise when they reached "the place," that had to be the final significant turning point on the road to his achievement of the evening. What remained was etched clearly in his mind as an event he knew he would never forget.

He had driven the car without conscious concern where her directions were taking them, but instead, he thought about the places he might go later in the evening. He was frustrated by his lack of knowledge of the area, and he was unable to come up with a satisfactory conclusion to his thoughts. There was no place he knew of that would be private enough to make him feel comfortable in his efforts to conquer her luscious young body. But his frustration was quickly replaced by excitement when he realized where Susan Hatton was guiding him.

"Turn left there... on the other side of that big oak tree!" she said.

It suddenly dawned on the teenager that they were headed toward the low coastal hills, and when he saw the narrow dirt road beyond the large oak tree, he realized she wasn't talking about just any old place. In the rear view mirror he could see the shimmering lights of the harbor area, spread out below... a carpet of colored jewels.

"Stop here!" she said suddenly.

"O.K., you fooled me. I haven't the slightest idea where we are," he said, looking around the deserted area. Once the car headlights were shut off, the nearest light he could see appeared to be miles away.

"Simple. This is the beginning of a new suburban housing development. Out there about half a mile is where the first buildings are going up," she said pointing over to her right.

It was too dark for him to see what she was pointing at, but he nodded to imply that he understood, though he didn't. If it wasn't for the dull glow from the city lights far below them on the hill, he thought he wouldn't even be able to see her sitting next to him.

"That's very interesting. How did you know about this place?" He made the comment lightly, but he was seriously interested in knowing. He still wasn't sure how much experience she had, and if she had been in that spot with others in the past, he would have some idea of what he could expect to get from her.

"That's easy, my father engineered this whole thing!" She gestured with her arms as if to indicate everything around them.

He was impressed, but he didn't show it, as he was more interested in why she had led him to that spot. It certainly wasn't just to show him her father's development!

"I don't think I could ever get any work done having a view like that to look at all day... Kinda spectacular, huh?" He wanted to get the conversation back to themselves.

"I thought you'd like what you could see up here," she stated, her double meaning unmistakable.

"I do," he said turning to look at her. He was still sitting directly behind the steering wheel, and she was across the wide seat, almost against the door. But her eyes seemed to beckon to him, an invitation to slide over next to her voluptuous young figure. Her long, tapering legs were stretched out in front of her, but not crossed, and in that position, her already short skirt seemed even shorter to him. The smooth white flesh of her thighs was almost completely exposed, and he felt a twitch in his pants as he imagined what was nestled a few scant inches up from the hem of that tantalizingly short skirt.

He hesitated, not realizing that his pause had a dramatic effect, and when she rolled her tongue slowly over the soft red oval of her parted lips, he moved over toward her. Her eyes stayed fixed on his, as if she were overcome by his intense physical presence, and it was enough to give him all the confidence he needed. She was willing and ready, of that he felt certain, but for how much, he didn't know.

His mind was filled with questions as he leaned close to her, his mouth slightly open as he pressed it against her parted lips. He didn't really know very much about Susan Hatton, and he was wondering if she was actually only interested in some innocent petting. But then he felt the warm, wet flesh of her tongue slipping between their tightly joined lips, and the unusual thrill that danced through his loins made him decide to go for broke.

A feverish sense of urgency took hold of him, and he answered her kiss, driving his tongue deep inside the warm moist cavern of her mouth in a plunging search for heightened pleasure. She responded by opening her mouth wider, and her reaction encouraged him to explore her sensually curved young body with his hands.

Caressing her softness through the warm, smooth material of her sweater, the eager sixteen year old found that even limited contact with her body made his blood begin to boil. His desire- engorged penis was painfully hardened in the restrictive confinement of his pants, and he twisted on the car seat in an effort to get comfortable. He wanted to open his fly to free his rigidly lengthened cock, but it was an action that he couldn't bring himself to do. It had to wait until he was sure she was ready to let him put it to work, and while letting his hands roam more intimately over her, he still was afraid of moving too quickly, too soon.

He kissed her harder, his tongue teasing at the sensitive inner flesh of her mouth, believing his action would distract her from his real purpose as he ran the palm of one hand up over the tips of the full rounded mounds of her breasts. Even with the sweater between, he knew that he was feeling the erect bud of her nipple, and the idea of seeing her breasts naked made him even bolder. With the fingers of one hand, he unfastened the buttons running down the front of her sweater, unaware that she was sloping her shoulders forward to make his efforts easier, and once the last button was undone, he pushed the soft material to either side.

He was surprised to find she was wearing no brassiere, even though he'd thought before that she probably wasn't. The direct contact with her warm smooth flesh made his heartbeat quicken, and he cupped his hand over one soft resilient mound, feeling the hardness of her tiny nipple. His fingers instinctively squeezed the pliant flesh, rolling the bud-like tip between his thumb and forefinger, and the provocative brunette reacted by twisting her lips from his, then moving her mouth close to his ear.

"Let me kiss your thing," she had whispered, and then for emphasis, she had moved her hand over the excitedly rising bulge in his pants.

Reflecting on it as he walked along the quiet street, Kevin wondered what exactly had gone through his mind when his date for the evening had spoken those stimulating words. What had followed occurred quickly, though each second of it was as vivid in his memory as if it had just happened. He knew that Susan's suggestion had without a doubt appealed to him, but he had it in his mind then to fuck her, and he guessed he'd thought to take her up on her offer at a later time. He wished he had her sensual young mouth around the head of his cock right now as he walked along the street, but somehow he had the idea that he would never see her again. The earlier events of the evening now seemed almost unreal, as even the place they were parked had been too good to be true. It was so isolated that he didn't have to worry about someone interrupting them, and he thought perhaps that was a help in what happened next.

His sensitive young penis had jerked in his pants as her hand rubbed against its hardness, and he thought he would be unable to hold back his boiling sperm when he realized her fingers were unzipping his fly. Christ, he had to get into her pussy, and fast! Dropping his hand from her breast, he reached under the hem of her skirt to slide his fingers up between her soft inner thighs. He was anticipating difficulty with her panties in the close confines of the car, but as his fingers moved closer to his goal, he felt the soft tickle of her pubic hair against them. For a second, he hesitated, but then, as his hand moved on up between her slightly parted thighs, he suddenly felt his fingers pressing into her warm, naked cunt. Susan wasn't wearing panties!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.