Family Bed - Cover

Family Bed

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - During Christmas vacation a mother, daughter and son are turned on by the daughter's older boyfriend. While the mother gets seduced by the boyfriend, brother and sister get it on after they see what is happening between the two. The son thinks his sister is sleeping on the couch and seduces her, then finds out it was his mother. On orgy ensues when the daughter and her boyfriend come in to see what the noise is in the living room. What a Christmas Vacation!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"What is it your brother wouldn't do?" Ward had to raise his voice above the noise of the freeway as he shifted into fourth gear, the sports car running smoothly in the direction of his apartment. He had carefully arranged everything before going to get Sheri at her apartment, and he felt certain the steak dinner and candlelight setting would provide just the right atmosphere for an intimate seduction.

"He's young and adventuresome. Does that answer your question?" Sheri was used to his attempts at guiding their conversations toward sex, and she recognized the implications in his question. Usually she squelched his efforts, though she did enjoy discovering his different approaches. Dating him was like a continuing lesson in the techniques of seducing a girl, and in some ways she was proud of his failure to win her over. Yet he never pushed, but instead was cool and mature, and she liked that in him too. Though convinced she would never give in to his advances, the young teenager also became more and more sure he was the type of man she would eventually want to lose her virginity to.

"Well, I hope you feel like an adventuresome dinner tonight," he said after a moment, "I'm going to treat you to the experience of my own cooking..."

Finally he's going to take me to his apartment, she thought. Since they started dating, Sheri had been curious about how a thirty three year old bachelor lived, and she wasn't at all worried over the idea of being alone with him there. It was simply another opportunity to learn more about him, and therefore men in general.

"Do I have a guarantee that I won't have to do the dishes?" she asked, her voice casual and undisturbed.

"Well..." He acted like he was thinking about it, and he was pleased that she had accepted his dinner plans so readily.

"Say yes or I'll refuse to eat!"

"I have a dishwasher..."

"Male or female?"

"Female of course!"

"O.K. then," she said, and they both laughed. She felt it was going to be an interesting evening, and she relaxed, letting the wind blow her long blonde hair as the car sped down the highway.

It seemed only a few minutes before Ward was pulling up in front of a large apartment house, and she was impressed at how luxurious the building appeared. They got out of the car, and he led her through the archway into a garden courtyard. It was nicely landscaped, and in the middle was an inviting looking and lighted swimming pool. They walked past the pool to the rear of the building, and after climbing a short curving stairway, stood before a single door. Sheri turned around to look out over the courtyard, and she noted that the building was arranged in such a way as to give the illusion that each apartment was separate. She guessed the rent had to be high, and after being ushered inside the apartment, she knew her judgment was correct.

Off to the right of a large entry hall was a spacious living room like she had never seen before in her life. The lush carpeting was almost pure white, and it all seemed to focus on a sunken area in front of a huge stone fireplace. In the center was a low, black table, and it was surrounded by large colorful pillows. The table was already set for a candlelight dinner, and it looked so cozy, she was ready to start eating right then.

Walking through an arched passageway, they were in a kitchen completely equipped with all the modern conveniences, and Ward slipped off his jacket, draping it over a chair. "This is where the magic begins," he said as he pulled up his sleeves to get ready to work.

But certainly not where it ends, she thought, wondering where his bedroom was. She figured it had to be on the opposite side of the entry hall, a distance that would give time for second thoughts in a heated situation, so she guessed he would make his play on the large pillows and plush carpet. Now that she was there in his apartment, she wasn't sure if she would refuse him or not?

"Are you going to do all the cooking?" she asked, noticing the makings of a dinner spread out on a counter.

"Absolutely... been doing it for years," he answered with a wink. "But first we can have a couple of martinis. There's a limit of two, because I have an excellent wine to go with the steaks."

Sheri liked the way he treated her when it came to drinking liquor, and she knew that he thought her older than seventeen. In the beginning, he had believed her to be a young student teacher at the college, and she never bothered to correct his notion. She felt he might be reluctant to take her places she wanted to go if he knew her to be underage, and she was fortunate to look mature enough to avoid questions from bartenders. She had considered telling him her true age on several occasions, but her real reluctance was a fear that he would just stop taking her out. Since he had never tried to ply her with drinks, she didn't see any reason to destroy the good times she had, nor the chance to get away from schoolwork at every possible opportunity. She had a good thing going with no obligations, and she was glad to keep it going as long as she could.

Ward made her take her second martini into the living room as he busied himself with the final preparations for the gourmet dinner. He had music playing on the stereo, and Sheri was glad to make herself comfortable by the table in the sunken area. The large pillows were soft, and as she lay back luxuriously against one, she couldn't help feeling excited. Her first martini had made her feel a warm sensation flowing through her body, and the second one seemed to amplify it tenfold. She seemed to be more aware of her whole body than she had ever been in her life, and the contact with her surroundings was very pleasant. Then the thought occurred to her that she was alone in that alien environment with a man, and there was nothing she could think of to convince herself to say no to him when the proper time came.

She had taken the last sip of her martini when Ward entered the room carrying a large tray, and when she started to jump up to help him with the food, she felt like her blood had suddenly rushed to her head. She had to sit back again to shake the dizziness away, and she was pleased to discover that he hadn't noticed her slightly tipsy condition.

"Sit back and relax. It's prepared to perfection, so we'd better eat it right away," he said as he stepped down into the sunken area with her and placed the tray on the low table.

Sheri was embarrassed by the way such a small amount of liquor had affected her, and she felt she should hide it from him. Seeing the food reminded her that she had skipped lunch that afternoon, and two martinis on an empty stomach had obviously been too much. But the food looked good, and she felt terrifically hungry. Eating, she figured, would help curb the effect of the liquor.

"I have to admit, it certainly does look good," she said seriously, and it tasted good too. With candles on the table glowing with a softly dancing light, they both sat on the pillows eating the rare steak and drinking a good red wine. It didn't dampen Sheri's mood in the least, but rather her reverie increased with each passing moment until she felt herself floating with excited anticipation. It was an uncommon sensation of tantalizing warmth that took control of her mind and body, and when they had finished eating the meal, it seemed perfectly natural for Ward to move slowly in her direction, his mouth moist and slightly open as it met with her lips.

Like a continuing gesture of unique indulgence, the kiss thrilled her to the very depths of her aroused young body. He drove his tongue deep between her parted lips, and she sucked on it as her nerves tingled with growing excitement. In her pulse- quickened state, the dinner had been like foreplay to an extraordinary seduction. The factors behind her stimulation were not important to her at the moment, but instead she knew that she was ready right then and there to resign her body, her virginity, to the older man kissing her so passionately.

In the open space in front of the fireplace, Ward turned her body against his, no longer willing to contain the urgency of his desire. He had set the stage for the seduction of this voluptuous young woman, and now his penis was throbbing with lust. Still kissing her deeply, he moved his hand down over the smooth curve of her buttocks, and pressing hard against the firmly rounded cheeks, he ground his rigid shaft against the softness of her thighs. Her fresh young female scent, her figure, everything about her was sexually exciting, and he was determined to have her sensual young body squirming under him in passion once and for all. Sliding his hand lower, he pushed his fingers in toward the narrow hidden space up between her thighs as his lust-engorged cock throbbed with tremendous pressure.

"Darling," she said, twisting away from his kiss. She put her mouth close to his ear, her warm breath stimulating him even more as she spoke. "Wait, darling, please! I... I want..." Her belly was burning with a passion that grew more intense from thinking about what she had to say. She knew resisting was hopeless, as her own mind and body wanted sexual fulfillment now more completely than ever before. "Undress me, darling!" she exclaimed, partly surprising even herself. "I want to be completely naked when you do it to me."

His blood-filled cock jerked as her words came hotly into his ear, a clear and concise indication of her acquiescence. She wanted to be naked! Moving his head back, he looked directly into her liquid eyes, but she only looked down, almost shyly, he thought. He didn't want to give her the opportunity to reconsider, so he raised up on his knees, turning her so that he could loosen the zipper running down the back of her dress.

It seemed only right to remain somewhat proper, even after having requested to be stripped of her clothes, so she couldn't look into his eyes. She wanted him to make love to her, to have him gently caress her naked young body, kiss her lovingly from head to toe until finally her virginity would melt away in heated passion. But, he didn't know that she was a virgin, and she wasn't sure she wanted him to know about it either. Being seventeen and still totally inexperienced in sex was almost shameful these days.

After numerous rejections, Sheri's sudden willingness was hard for Ward Murdock to believe. It was as if she had become a different person, but one that was very obviously ready and able to be fucked. It seemed apparently that the dinner and drinks had worked in compounding her true emotions and making her finally ready to be taken by him. He was so anxious for it, that he didn't really care what the reason behind it all was.

Reaching out hurriedly, the suave older man pulled the zipper of her dress down toward her narrow waist. His hard, pulsing cock was ready to burst with the intense excitement of finally conquering her previously reluctant young body. The idea of shoving his cock up into the soft wet folds of her hair-lined vagina was more arousing under the circumstances than would normally be the case, and his lust-tightened balls pounded with unbearable pressure from his churning sperm. In one swift movement, he unhooked the back of her brassiere, then pushed both dress and brassiere forward leaving her naked to the waist. She shyly bent her head down as he turned her, the golden strands of her hair cascading down over her shoulders so that the taut pink tips of her full, firmly set breasts were just peaking out from behind her silken curls, and he knew then that he would have to hurry or he wouldn't last a minute.

The inexperienced young teenager was suddenly aware of a desperate kind of energy from the older man, as his hands seemed to move over her body with vibrating quickness. Yet, for the moment she was more concerned with her vulnerable nakedness, and she looked at his face for an indication of his approval. He bent forward suddenly, and she caught her breath as his mouth closed wetly over the bud-like tip of her naked breast. His arms held her pressed tightly to him as his tongue rolled around and around the pinkly puckered flesh of her hardened nipple, and his teeth nipped at the sensitive tip, sending thrilling little surges of pleasure through her tense young body. She was totally absorbed by the lewd sensations, hardly aware of his fingers working their way teasingly into the tight elastic waistband of her white nylon panties.

"Ooooohh, darling... we... I... Ohhhh!"

The thirty-three year old businessman was only sampling what he had wanted and waited for for so long, so very long, and the tenderness of her soft young flesh in his mouth was as bittersweet as the first taste of unrequited desire. Too often he had been held off by this voluptuous young blonde, and now with her half- naked body in his grasp, he was not to be denied anything. He wanted all of her, hard and fast, ramming his lust-engorged cock deep into her smooth, trembling little belly until she begged and pleaded for his heated sperm to gush out and fill her seething vagina with its milk-white thickness.

Lifting Sheri up with one arm, he pushed her dress down from her flaring hips, trying in the same motion to remove the lacy material of her panties. Her dress dropped at her feet, but her panties remained half-on, the tight waistband clinging to her firm full thighs just inches below the lightly curling little hairs of her blonde pubic triangle. He didn't bother with her panties then, but pressed her tantalizing nakedness back down on two of the large pillows, positioning her so that her buttocks were raised up and her long, well-tapered legs sloped upward like an easily climbed hill.

The sudden and unexpected manner in which she was placed on the pillows frightened the teenage girl, and her natural instinct to protect herself took hold of her mind. It was too sudden, too real, and she felt terribly open and vulnerable with her panties pulled half-way down her thighs. Her position was humiliating, not romantic as she had expected, and she wanted to object, to let her boyfriend know that she felt wronged.

"Please, Ward... be gentle... not like this... please!" Sheri cried as his mouth on her breast suddenly seemed like it was sucking the inside out of it, his teeth nipping hotly at her nipples and leaving tiny impressions like a lewd physical symbol of his lust. She was pinned helplessly beneath his strong muscular body, the pillows beneath her making any movement difficult, and she couldn't twist out from under him as he locked one knee between her whitely trembling thighs. Slowly and surely her girlish fantasies were crumbling down around her, and the final blow to all of her dreams of the first time with a man came with the ripping sound of her white lace panties being torn away from her now totally naked body.

Ward could hear her cries of protest, but his passion was unleashed, refusing to give heed to anything but complete possession of her vibrant young body. She had teased him on other dates, acting coy and innocent, and continually putting off his advances. He had let her play her game, but now that she had committed herself, he was going to show her what fucking was all about. He wasn't interested in preliminaries or childish rhetoric, and he was intent on making up the lost time from their other dates.

Running his hand up between the soft inner flesh of her quivering thighs, he felt the silken curls of her pubic hair, and he squirmed his fingers slowly into the soft warm folds of her pussy, searching for the tiny clenched opening nestling in between. The heated young cuntal flesh was already moist, in spite of Sheri's terror, and he parted the narrow, hair-fringed slit with his middle finger, working it relentlessly toward the sensitive little opening to her cunt with experienced skill.

A state of hopeless confusion engulfed the teenager's mind as she felt his fingers working their way relentlessly into her naked vagina. She tried to clamp her legs together, wanting nothing else but to close off any access to her trembling virginity, but he had her legs held wide apart. Her efforts were futile as she felt her defenseless young pussy being ravaged as his fingers probed hotly into the thin, hair-lined cuntal lips, seeking like tiny insects the virginally hidden passage to her womb. Even when his fingers brushed across her pulsing clitoris, still hardened from her previous anticipation, her fear outweighed the bolt of electric-like pleasure. This wasn't the way she wanted her first sexual experience! She wanted to reach the sexual heights that she had imagined so many times in recent years, heights that her own fingers had failed to bring her when she had played with herself, but her older boyfriend's aggressive method was not what she had planned for, not the way she wanted her deflowering to be.

"Oooohhh... noooo! Pleaseee, darling!" She moaned when Ward's middle finger wormed hungrily into the tender flesh around the opening of her tight moist cunt. She wanted to tell him she was a virgin in hopes of making him understand her cries, but the words caught in her throat as she felt his fingers searching spider-like up between her legs.

Sheri was every bit the sensual woman Ward Murdock had expected to find, and just the sight of her nakedly curved young body made his blood race with lust. Her cunt was tight, virginally tight, and he worked his finger in between the soft, hair-covered lips, worming it up inside the warm fleshy passage in a hurried attempt to prepare it for his waiting cock. Her moans went unnoticed in his frenzy, and he drove his finger in and out of the tightly restricting passage with savage thrusts. Her efforts to hold her legs together were thwarted by his knees placed firmly on the carpet between her thighs, and he stayed bent over her body, his mouth kissing and nipping voraciously at her throbbing young breasts.

Yet, in spite of his unthinking assault upon her naked flesh, the blonde teenager still felt the lewdly rising thrill of seduction swirling through her loins as his middle finger slithered full length up into the tight wet passage of her cunt. It was his abrupt manner that bothered her, but despite her shame and humiliation, she felt the familiar tingle of excitement from her aching clitoris. Her virginal pussy was becoming moist with her own secretions, and she tried to focus her attention on the erotically growing sensations from his obscene finger-fucking, but before she could firmly grasp the lewd feeling, he pulled his hand from between her open thighs.

She knew that he was frantically groping with his pants, and the thought of what he was preparing to do excited her in spite of his rough, almost uncaring treatment of her. A shiver ran the entire length of her spine when he crawled up between her widespread thighs, his arms placed firmly on her shoulders to pin her back against the pillow. She saw the blazing lust in his eyes then, and she looked away only to see his turgid penis standing out huge and menacing from the tangled growth of hair covering his loins. It was pointing directly at the sparsely curling triangle of her own pubic hair, throbbing and jerking like a hungry animal about to devour its prey, making Sheri shake uncontrollably with fear.

"Wait... pleaseee, Ward... I'm a virgin... a virgin!" she cried, the words finally finding their way out of her throat. Yet, they seemed to fall on deaf ears as her thirty-three year old bachelor stared down between their poised bodies, not lifting his eyes to meet her pleading gaze. It was apparent that he wasn't listening, and she prepared herself for the worst. She felt certain that his thickly distended penis would split her in two, and the thought made her anxiously examine its throbbing length. The tip was thick and purple, a rubbery-like head that seemed to bulge with his frenzy. She could clearly see the long shaft lined with a network of blood-filled veins which pounded with his heartbeat, and the entire lust-engorged shaft protruded like a huge sawed-off telephone pole from the tight tangle of black pubic hair at its base. The heavy, sperm-filled sacs holding his balls below were drawn up tightly between his thighs, and she knew the semen within was stirring hotly, anxious for release. As much as the sight frightened her, the young blonde suddenly had visions of the huge cock spurting out its white-hot cum from the dilated tip, and she couldn't help wondering how it would feel erupting and spewing out its liquid deep inside her naked belly.

Feasting his eyes upon her openly spread vagina, Ward felt like cumming all over her milk-white body, and drenching her white sensuous little belly and pussy hair with his sperm. She seemed helpless and pure, unlike any other girl he'd had before, and he hesitated to take in a moment longer the sight of her tight young pussy nestled so warmly up between her long trembling legs. The silky, pale-colored pubic hair lining the narrow pink slit of her cunt was like cornsilk and where it parted around the tight, mouth-like opening, there were tiny droplets of moisture clinging to the curling strands. The fleshy outer-lips looked absolutely untouched, like a brand new glove made for his cock alone, and he knew it was ready and waiting now to absorb up inside the throbbing length of his penis, and hold it there until it had sucked and milked all of the eagerly waiting semen from his cum- filled balls. He had to fuck her, and right away!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.