Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

After they went into the living room, Lauralee got a little high, and Chris wasn't far behind her, she knew. they polished off several drinks in a row, and she no longer felt strange with him. The man was easy to be with, and they laughed a lot. She noticed that his prick didn't recover as quickly as Robbie's, but it was well on the way, lifting slowly and growing bigger around as they sneaked fleeting caresses of each other's body, as they kissed tenderly between drinks.

The kids, she thought, Robbie and Betina were giving them plenty of time to become adjusted. Lauralee wished they would come on in and join them; she was developing some deliciously erotic ideas about what the four of them could do together. but there would be a lot of time for group experimentation, she realized, and meanwhile, Chris was beginning to get horny once more. As for herself, Lauralee thought that she had never been turned off, not since that first time when she had surrendered to Bettina's deft loving; and her son's fucking had only intensified her long-withheld desires, fanning them into a furnace that was never banked.

They were sitting on the couch, their thighs touching, and Lauralee began to caress the partly turgid cock, folding it gently and fondling the budding glans, then tickling down into the sack of the heavily furred balls. Stroking below them, fingering along the narrow ridge that reached to his asshole, Lauralee wondered if men would like to feel something up there, too. Remembering the weird thrill when Betina had eased a finger into her anus, Lauralee puzzled over what size cock could actually be taken into that tight back door.

She discarded any idea of Chris's large prick; would hurt. but Robbie's slender tool might do very well. Lauralee felt ann insidious tremor move inside her dripping vagina. One thin cock sliding into her ass, and another, bigger one, packing her pussy; it would be fantastic, to be loved so by two males at the same time. Closing her eyes as she manipulated Chris's shaft into further growth, she rocked in imaginative rhythm, pretending that her body was sandwiched between them, that two stiff pricks were pumping tenderly into her flesh, voluptuously greased and adoring. She could be so wonderfully debauched!

Tucking her legs up beneath her body, Lauralee turned upon the couch and gazed at the fully bloomed cockhead, darker than her son's and much more flared.

There was a tiny smear of paste near the little slot, left over from the roaring fountain of semen this man had ejaculated into her cunt.

Had it only been days ago when she would have shuddered in horror at even the idea of simply handling a man's prick, much less going down on it? To Lauralee, that old part of her life seemed hidden in antiquity. She felt that she had been truly born back there in that wantonly appealing motel. Bending lower, she kissed the stubby tip of Chris's cockhead while her fingers continued to tantalize his balls and scrotum and the trunk of his burly shaft.

"Did it thrill you," she asked with her breath blowing hotly over the swollen knob, "when your daughter first took this into her mouth?"

His fingers meandered through her hair. "It sure as hell did. You know, I'd never have gotten the guts to even feel Bettina's tight little ass if I hadn't caught her he and her girl friend eating each other. I'm not sure if she knows it yet, but I was there in the door for a long time, staring down at those two neat little bodies, all naked and twisting, seeing those gorgeous young cunts pumped into mouths. Hell; my prick started to leak, so I took it out of my pants and jacked off right then and there. I threw a load of come halfway across the room, and if they hadn't broken apart just after that, I probably would have done it again."

Kissing the head of his prick, Lauralee asked, "What happened to the other girl?"

Chris stretched out his legs and his glans flexed. "Oh, she was scared out of her mind, and split. I haven't seen her again. She tore out of there carrying her clothes, and she won't even talk to Bettina on the phone. It's a damned shame; she's a cute little bitch."

Lauralee licked tenderly over the distended bulb, running her tongue below it where the small pouch of scar tissue was very soft. "Bettina said you practically raped her."

Chris grunted. "I had to. There was my girl's forbidden cunt, gleaming up at me all wet and golden, and those hard, pink nipples, and that delicate, babyish ass-- and it wasn't like she was some innocent kid. I'd seen her eating pussy and getting her own gobbled. So I kicked off my pants and walked over to where she was lying on her own bed, and I grabbed her by the knees. Spreading them wide open, I jammed my cockhead into her dainty snatch."


Rolling the fat knob of his big rod against her cheek, Lauralee said, "And she loved it."

"Damned right!" Chris agreed. "only I didn't know she'd never had a cock before. She'd only been playing sixty-nine with the other girl, and she was a cherry. I had one hell of a time getting my big prick up that narrow little hole. She never made a sound, just held onto the cheeks of my ass and tried to help, looking up into my eyes and smiling and licking her lips. Well, I popped off before I could break her maidenhead, but all that slippery come helped out a lot. When I finally got my cock stuffed up Bettina I could give her the kind of long, deep fucking she needed then. It was slow and sweet, and I guess the kid came eight or ten times, moaning and telling me how much she loved her daddy's big prick. When I came again, I thought my backbone had melted and was splashing out of the head of my cock. Well--from then on, my hot-assed little daughter and her horny old man have been fucking damned near every day and night."

Lauralee drew the delectable cockhead into her mouth and slid it across her tongue, dripping her cheeks in to caress it as the knob reached back into the velvet chalice of her throat. She wished she had been there to see this man screwing Bettina for the first time; she wanted to see it now, to become a vicarious participant in the abandoned, provocative loving between father and daughter. So she only bobbed her head up and down a few times, teasing the prick shamelessly with her now-experienced tongue and sucking delicately at it. Then Lauralee lifted her mouth from around the tasty meat and sat up.

She had almost expected to see them standing in the entrance to the living room, and wasn't surprised when they were. Hand in hand, their slender naked bodies all fresh and radiant, Bettina and Robbie smiled and moved toward the couch. the girl's small breasts jiggled enticingly, and the boy's rigid prick bobbed up and down as he walked, the deeply pink knob like a signal

Lauralee was happy they were close, that these wonderful kids had sensed her urgent need for them. Robbie was nearer, and she reached out one had to curl her fingers around his erect young cock; the other one still had a warm grip upon Chris's pole. Holding them both, she said, "This is just marvelous, to be able to hold two nice, stiff pricks in my hands, to know that both of them have pumped creamy come into my pussy, and will again."

Bettina sat down on the other side of her father, putting one shapely arm around the man's neck and kissing him hungrily. "Didn't I tell you she was great, Daddy?" We didn't get to see you fuck her, but we were watching while she was licking you cock. I was kind of hoping she didn't finish you off, because it's been awhile since we made it, you and I."

Robbie leaned forward so Lauralee could rub his cockhead up and down her cheek. He said, "Go ahead, Chris; I can tell my mother is al excited about seeing you put the meat to Betina. We're all her together, and whatever happens from there is okay."

Lauralee felt the girl's small hand touching the fingers she had wrapped around Chris's upright club, caressing both Lauralee's fingers and her daddy's thick dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.