Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

This time, Lauralee awoke to the smell of breakfast bacon being fried and lay still in the bed, betting herself oriented. She was alone; the kids were already up, and Bettina was obviously cooking.

Stretching languorously, Lauralee felt the sheet slide down her breasts, and it seemed to caress them in passing. She felt warm and relaxed, smiling drowsily as she thought back to the long and loving night she'd spent with her son and daughter-in-law. Nothing would do but that Bettina try the same kind of tongue work she'd given the girl, so Lauralee had gladly positioned herself so that Robbie could mount her from behind.

She knew then why Bettina had gone wild, because that tongue flicking and dipping had added so much more dimension to the fucking. Her son had folded over her arched body, so he could get both hands upon her down-hanging tits while he pumped that seemingly tireless prick into her flowing cunt. Lauralee had felt very bitchy, grinding her pussy into the girl's mouth while taking the boy's cock, and her orgasm had been nothing but sensational.

Climbing out of bed, she went into the bathroom to pee, then brushed her teeth and took a quick shower. Between herself and Bettina, they'd gotten the idea to both eat Robbie, and the poor kid had crawled all over the bed at the experience. They'd taken turns sucking his balls and cock, practically devouring him, changing places in silent agreement until he was just about ready to come. Then their tongues intertwined around his swollen cockhead, and their lips loved it until he spurted the starchy juices for them to share.

At the vivid memory, Lauralee looked into the mirror over the sink and ran her tongue over he lips. Robbie had run out of gas, after that climax, and was drained for some time, so she and Bettina had gone on making love, screwing each other clit to clit, then finger-fucking for awhile, and finally doing a sizzling, hunching sixty-nine, their heads locked between each other's gripping thighs, eating and pulling like hungry animals.

Giving a last touch to her hair and a dab of perfume to her breasts, Lauralee left the bath only to hesitate in her bedroom. Bettina's parents were due today, she recalled with a lift of her nipples and a stirring within her vagina. She went to the closet and chose her best robe, which wasn't all that great. But by letting the front gape down to the cleft between her braless tits and belting the robe tightly at her waist so that it would cling to her belly and hips, Lauralee managed to make it look sexy. She tucked her feet into fluffy mules and decided they would do.

The kids welcomed her into the kitchen with kisses, and she grinned when she saw that they were also dressed. Bettina had on a terrycloth robe of Robbie's, and the boy wore an older one.

"So you won't be embarrassed at first," he explained. "Besides, they'll have clothes on, and it'll be a lot of fun when everybody starts to peel."

Lauralee was very hungry, and did yeoman justice to bacon and eggs and hotcakes, complimenting Bettina on her cooking. They were finishing with coffee when the doorbell rang. Lauralee jerked bolt upright and the kids stared at her.

Bettina said, "Don't get uptight; just relax. I'll get the door and bring them in. Lauralee, darling--it's ll going to be natural and easy; you'll see.

Busying herself by clearing off the table and tidying the kitchen swiftly, Lauralee hope so. Even though she had let herself go sexually, fucking gaily and riotously in tempestuous incest, she was nervous about meeting Bettina's father and mother. She kept telling herself that they felt the same about screwing, that they had made it with their own daughter and her son, but still she couldn't dispel a hovering cloud of anxiety.

She heard the front door open and close, and a deep voice that mingled with Bettina's glad cry of greeting. Her hands gripped the edge of the sink until Robbie came up behind her to press gently against the cheeks of her ass.

"It's okay, Mom; just hand loose."

Lauralee turned to face them, but only a man stood beside Bettina, and the girl said, "Wouldn't you know? Mom's sister got sick this morning, and yelled for help. Mother said she shouldn't have to stay over there more than a day, at the most..."

The mad was wide-shouldered and powerfully built, his chest deep and his face rugged. Chris Hartmann was almost bald, she saw, and for a fleeting instant compared him with her former husband. Marshall was taller and had a heavy shock of thick hair; he was handsomer too. But there was something compelling about this man, an aura of sensuality and certainty that was attractive, and she thought that even if she didn't know Chris Hartmann had fucked h is own daughter when she was younger, she would still be drawn to him.

"Well," Chris Hartmann said, "I know Robbie is a good-looking kid, and I see where he inherited his looks." He came close and held out his hand.

Lauralee took it, feeling warm strength close about her fingers. She was a tiny bit flustered, like a teenager meeting a blind date. "Thank you. I--will you have some coffee--perhaps brandy with it?"

His eyes touched her body, slid down into the opening of her robe to feel along the dusky cleft between her breasts. Luaralee drew a deep breath, lifting her tits, and Chris's eyes lingered upon their lush mound, at the anticipatory stiffening of her nipples.

"Yeah," Chris answered, "Please." Tearing away, his eyes, he said to the kids, "You two look as if you've been busier than ever, and I don't blame you."

Bettina gave her father a heavy-lidded smile. "We missed you and Mom, though. But I can wait a little longer, Daddy. You and Lauralee get to know each other." Taking Robbie by the hand, she led the boy from the room, back down the hallway.

Nervously, Lauralee poured brandy and coffee, her hands shaking a bit and a tremble moving within her tummy. It was almost like being a whore, she thought, seeing a man for the first time, an utter stranger, and knowing that they were going to fuck. Maybe whores had no choice, and were forced to accept any customer, but Lauralee *wanted*to screw this stranger, to know the feel of a different male body against her own and penetrating her softly giving flesh. She wanted to go exploring along the many and varied pathways of sensual love, to learn and to do.

"Here's to the kids," she said, lifting her cup in a casual toast. "I'm glad they're married."

Chris saluted her with his own cup, and with those probing eyes. "Me, too. Making it with a guy's's wife adds a fillip to the goodies, even though the wife is my own daughter. Bettina told you about that?"

Nodding, Lauralee answered softly, " Yes, she did. And it wasn't a confession, but a proud telling. I -- I know how she feels, in reverse."

He drained his cup. "It bothered me some, at first. She's so small and I thought I was some kind of nut, throwing it to my own kid that way. But I couldn't stay away from her, and pretty soon, I admitted I didn't want to. Then, when Robbie came along I was kind of jealous, but not for long; especially when he did us all a favor by laying my wife. After that, it got even better for everybody, and I rediscovered just what a ;juicy hot woman Jessica is." He looked at her, "And now, there's you."

"Yes, she said quietly, "there's me."

"You feel a little funny, a little edgy?" Chris asked.

She nodded, "and you?"

"Yeah--but I keep wanting to reach out and see if you're real."

Lauralee put down her cup. "Then do it."

As the man stood up and began to drop off his shirt and pants, she turned on the breakfast stool, swivelling in the chair and fumbling with the belt of her robe. Lauralee stared at the chunky body that was being swiftly exposed, the hairy chest and muscular belly, the heavy bulge in his jockey shorts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.