Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lauralee drove at average speed, although she wanted to hurry home. The X-rated motel was behind them, but she would never forget the place, and the astounding effect it had had upon her life. Rolling ahead of her, the highway arrowed for her house, the home that had been part of the divorce settlement when she'd parted from Marshall. The very idea of it seemed staid and sterile to her now, the almost pathologically tidy rooms that she realized only echoed her loneliness.

But not any more, she told herself exultantly; now there was Betina and Robbie, and her son was closer to her than he had ever been, because he was also her lover, her young and continually horny stud. And her daughter-in-law was a swinging bisexual who revelled in eating pussy as well as having her own delectable snatch chewed.

And Lauralee Jergens herself, wasn't she also a ball AC/DC chick? That's what the kids called her, and the label was proper. She felt a hand upon her thigh, and smiled at the windshield. Robbie sat beside her, his bride next to the other door. They'd wanted to travel this way, not separate from her in the back seat, and she was glad. Her son's hand caressed her thigh with gentle affection, and Lauralee trembled with a rising excitement, wondering if she would always react this way to him, and seeing no future reason not to. Not as long as they both could fuck, she though gaily; not while their overflowing love was shared by Bettina, also.

"I can't keep my hands off you," Robbie said, "or my wife, either. but I've been screwing Bettina longer. I guess you suspected that, hum, Mom?"

"Sort of," she admitted, "but I wouldn't face the fact. Now I'm glad you two were making it, and happier yet you were married." Form the corner of her eye, Lauralee saw that Bettina was unzipping the boy's jeans, but had to shift her eyes back to the road before she could watch that precious young cock come into view. She knew it was there, though' she knew it was long and slender, and that its polished head would be ballooning swiftly, that perhaps a small and glistening pearl of pre-seminal fluid would be gathering upon its very tip.

Lauralee quivered as her son moved his hand from her thigh to cup her mound. "Baby," she gasped, "Don't do that while I'm driving. I'll run us off the road."

"I won't finger-fuck you," Robbie promised. "I'll just hold my mother's wonderful pussy like this, while my wife plays with my prick. Maybe you ought to drive a little faster, Mom."

Catching her breath, Lauralee nodded and pressed down more on the gas pedal. They weren't all that far from home now, and she was very anxious to get there, to strip away the throttling camouflage of her clothing and let her naked body breathe again. She was cheating on the speed limit, but hopefully not enough to make a state trooper fall in behind the car.

She dared to look over at the kids again, and saw Bettina's small had sliding caressingly up and down Robbie's erect cock. The girl smiled at her and aimed the adorable pinkish knob her way.

"Lauralee, have you ever jacked off a man, or seen it done? Watching all that creamy juice come spitting out of a cockhead is really something, very interesting."

"N-no, I haven't," Lauralee answered. "And I don't know if I could. I think I'd have to start kissing it, and then before I knew what was happening, I'd have it in my mouth, instead."

Bettina laughed softly. "I know what you mean, but sometimes I do both-- jack him off and catch the semen in my mouth when he goes off."

"You're both driving me out of my mind," Lauralee said between clenched teeth. "I can feel my pussy trembling and turning damp."

Robbie cupped her vulva tighter. "So can I, right through your clothes. That's a very special cunt you have, Mom."

"Have you screwed others?" she asked "Besides Bettina I mean?"

"Sure; I was fucking by the time I was twelve, but Bettina was the best, and she taught me about oral sex, too. Then when I got into my first grown-up type pussy--" Robbie stopped talking suddenly, and Lauralee glanced at him.

"I"ll tell you all about that later," he said, and she thought that Bettina had squeezed almost savagely upon the boy's erect penis. Somehow, the gesture seemed like a warning.

The familiar off ramp loomed ahead, and Lauralee swung down it, hesitated at the stop sign, and turned down it, hesitated at the stop sign, and turned right. Just a few more blocks, and they could run into the house and get naked. She would lock all the doors and keep the drapes drawn; she might even take the phone off it hook, because she didn't want to be bothered by anyone.

There was the street, lined with heavily leafed trees that shaded it and the rolling lawns of the quiet, respectable neighborhood. Lauralee zipped the car into the driveway and hit the brakes.

"Now," she said, "Put your cock back into your pants for the moment, Robbie. No, just leave the luggage for now; we can take it in later."

"Mom's in a hurry to get fucked," he grinned. "Come on, Bettina."

Lauralee had trouble with the key, but finally swung back the door, and they were inside the darkened house. She kicked the door shut behind them and turned the lock, then took only a few steps into the living room before she began taking off her dress and kicking away her shoes.

Following her example, her son kept grinning. "Man, oh man; my father doesn't know what he's missing. It's too bad he couldn't turn you on like this. I'll be if Dad could watch that great body shining the way it is, and see your tits shaking, and your crazy pussy hair gleaming, he'd just about come in his pants, no matter how many times he had screwed you."

She stepped out of her underthings and stood erect, with her legs apart, running her fingers over her aching breasts and rolling her hips sexily. A few feet away, she watched the golden flesh of Bettina being exposed, glimpsing the feathery glory of the girl's burnished pubic hair and the outstanding little pink nipples. Then Lauralee concentrated upon her son, focusing upon the boy's swollen and visibly throbbing prick; it held a hypnotic allure for her.

Lauralee said," I don't think your father would ever be interested in me again. Thinking back on our life together, I guess it was pretty bad for him. But let's not talk about him now; I'm more interested in getting with you and Bettina."

He came to her with his arms outstretched, with that lovely hard prick poking ahead of his belly like a miniature flagpole. Wrapping her own arms about him, Lauralee kissed the boy's eagerly opened mouth, and their tongues met fiercely. This time she sensed that their fucking would not be gentle, but a violently demanding coupling that would batter them both, and Lauralee welcomed the savagery of their needs.

His hands were kneading her breasts, his fingers toying with her aching nipples and his cockhead sliding back and forth across her trembling belly. Lauralee could feel his balls, feel the soft pubic hair. She had never fucked her husband here in the living room of their home; it had always been upstairs in the lightless bedroom, and always Marshall had initiated the action, never herself.

Robbie was bending his cock down, and she suddenly felt it jerk upward to snuggle along the length of her pulsing labia. She tried to move him toward the big, low couch on the other side of the room, but he resisted, she wondered why. Then the boy stopped and his knob was prodding upward, trying to wiggle its way into her vulva from below. He was only a little bit shorter than she was, and Lauralee realized that her son meant to fuck her standing up.

His cockhead nuzzled at her pussy lips, and she shifted the angle of her crotch to help it enter, her pulse racing and her heart pounding at this new possibility. The boy's knob found the path, stretching her rubbery labia and driving upward into the salved gloving of her vibrant cunt, up into the vagina until the length of his sweet meat was crammed home.

I'm going to fuck you in every possible position," Robbie promised, arching his back and thrusting more strongly. "I mean to screw my beautiful, hot-assed mother in every hole she's got, and you're going to dig it, aren't you? You're going to love taking my prick every way there is."

"Y--yes," she sighed, "oh yes, darling. Stick that gorgeous young meat deeper into your mother's pussy -- deeper, baby. Sock it home and tear me apart!"

They writhed together, and Lauralee discovered that she couldn't get to his cock quite as well like this, but she enjoyed the change, the difference, and clung to the surging cheeks of her son's ass while he fed his shaft powerfully up into her steamy gash. Robbie's mouth fastened hungrily to one of her tits and tried to draw the entire mound between his suctioning lips. Her pussy ate at his rod, gulped at the pistoning meat, and Lauralee's vaginal muscles clamped upon it, adored it juicily, wetly, hotly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.