Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Lauralee came back to the world, the television set had been shut off, and the room was quiet. Blinking, she looked around, hoping fervently that it hadn't all been a wild, erotic dream, and knowing immediately that it wasn't. Then she hope her son and new daughter-in-law hadn't gone back to their own bed and left her alone.

Not yet, she thought; oh, not yet. There were still violent flames raging within her awakened body, hot fires that needed to be quenched the only way possible--by some more solid fucking. She had so many wasted years to make up for, so many strange and exciting sensations to undergo.

Listening, she heard them next door, and slowly sat up on the water bed, still not used to its sensuous movements beneath her nude body. Stroking her hands teasingly over her firm breasts, Lauralee thought: her body, what a wondrous mechanism it was, even though it had taken her far too long to discover its potential. Before, she had accepted it, and little more. Of course she'd been somewhat proud of her looks in general, of the fact she had no lines on her face, and that she wasn't fat. But she had so resolutely kept its secret functions from her mound, trying to deny their existence! And now they were primary to her.

They loved her body; both Robbie and Bettina adored her flesh and its hot, juicy places. Lauralee could do no less than love it, also. And she did, for the rapture within it, for the ecstasy her body could impart to others. It was so damned *good*to be alive and functioning at long last as a lusty, healthy female.

Licking her lips, she convinced herself that she could yet taste the residue of her son's semen there, and smiled in memory of its gushing fulfillment. How marvelously it was flavored! And the matchless intimacy of the ejaculation was beyond description. Doing that to him, knowing the feel of his rigid shaft within her mouth, curling her tongue around the delicious meat as it slid in and out, and experiencing the burying of the cockhead in her throat--it was something she had to know again and again.

And she would, no matter what else might happen. Lauralee wanted to know it, be it, do it all. Fondling the rising nipples of her breasts, she stood up, undecided as to whether she should break in on them in the next room. First she would clean herself up a bit, she thought, and hurried to the bathroom. She peed, and knew a little thrill deep within her stimulated pussy; every move she made seemed to call attention to that newly awakened sheath.

Swiftly, Lauralee showered, and touched herself with the simple perfume she carried in her purse, although the flowery scent didn't suit her any more; she'd have to buy something musky and sensuous, she thought, a special fragrance to accent her new self. And sexy undies, babydoll nighties, all the things she had once considered so frivolous and senseless, possibly a different hairdo. Pants suits which would cling to her body. There was a whole different world out there for Lauralee, and she was going willingly into its embraces.

Toweling her hair, she started to wrap the towel around her hips, then thought the hell with it. She was proud of her naked body now.

The kids were sitting side by side upon her bed when she strode into the room with her head held high and her long body glowing.

"Hi," her son said "You're a constant surprise to us, Mom. We figured you had crashed for the night, that maybe we had worn you out, but here you are, fresher and more beautiful than ever."

Lauralee felt no flush of embarrassment, no stab of guilt. Not any more, she told herself firmly; that kind of nonsense was all in the past, and damned well belonged there. "You two look beautiful, too, :" she murmured. "Are you hungry, or anything? I don't even know what time it is, and don't much care."

Bettina smiled at her. "Nobody's in any hurry, Lauralee. If you want to stay over all day, that's just great for us."

Giggling, Lauralee said, "I wonder what that shifty little desk clerk will think about that?"

'Who cares?" Robbie asked. "every time I look at your gorgeous cunt, I think I could fuck it for a week, without stopping--except to eat it. That's what I want to do now, Mother; I have to get that wild pussy into my mouth and suck on it."

Lauralee felt a hot shiver climbing her spine, and a tremble began somewhere within the silken depths of her vagina. "Anything," she whispered, "anything for the two people I love most."

Bettina rose from the bed to make room, that small and shapely body glistening like precious molten metal, but so much softer. Robbie slid across the undulating water bed, and Lauralee stared down to watch the rising of her son's prick, seeing it thicken and grow longer.

The brown matting of his pubic hair looked soft and appealing, and she remembered the touch of it against her face, the ultra-soft caress of his sack. Lauralee couldn't ever recall seeing his father's hard cock close up; she had been repelled by the very idea and now she wondered what her former husband's cock would be like. Shaking the thought away, she moved to the bed and lay upon it, welcoming its gentle rolling, the give of it beneath her ass.

She rolled toward Robbie and took his slim body into her arms. Her mouth sought his, and she kissed her son as he so deserved to be kissed, with a probing of her hot tongue and a gentle clashing of teeth. Lauralee drank his breath and ran her hands in wonder over his sleek body, finding the grace and young manhood of his shaping, the sculptured modelling of his buttocks.

Robbie's cock pressed against her belly, and her erectile nipples drilled themselves into his hairless chest. She rubbed her aching mound into his crotch, tore his mouth away and gasped, "Oh, Mom, it's just like touching you for the first time? You make my prick so stiff it hurts. I love Bettina, and really dig fucking her, but I guess Mother pussy must be the best there is."

Wriggling along her flesh, her son dipped his face and began to kiss her throat, her collarbone. She stroked his hair and shoulders, moving onto her back and parting her legs so he could fit his body between her hungry thighs. When he reached her tits Lauralee squirmed and worked slowly on down to her belly, nipping the skin and laving it wetly with his not tongue.

She quivered at the stirring of his breath in her pubic hair, and her labia seemed to reach up, to part of their own accord. Groaning, her son plunged his mouth greedily into her cunt and Lauralle echoed his throaty sound. Her head rolled from side to side upon the pillow as Robbie at her pussy, and her darling boy gobbled her cunt, his tongue corkscrewing far into her flowing vagina, his teeth pressing into her pussy lips.

Robbie's fingernails dug into the surging cheeks of her ass, and she rolled her hips, smearing her crotch over his cheeks and chin, against his nose. It was maddening, but a beautiful insanity that tingled along her nerve ends and ;made her skin quake wildly. Lauralee hunched her cunt to him, bringing her smooth thighs close to caress her son's head with them.

She was gasping for breath when she felt Bettina slide onto the bed with them. While Robbie busily devoured her snatch, the girl began to caress Lauralee's throbbing breasts. Taking turns upon the tender nipples, Bettina moved tantalizingly down and down while Lauralee's confused mind wondered what was going on. But whatever it was, the act had to be wonderful, and she accepted the additional caresses with happiness.

Then it happened. Bettina forced the thighs apart, and manipulated herself into the widespread legs beside Robbie. Lauralee stared down at the heads together, the brown one and the honey-blond one, boy and girl. Her belly tightened at Bettina added the quick and deft caresses of her tongue to that of Robbie's, and Lauralee was somehow being eaten by two people.

She could feel the feverish darting of both their tongues, sometimes alternating, sometimes cramming themselves side by side into her heaving snatch. They went to work on her clitoris, lapping and teasing, their caresses sliding wet, tingling hot. Oh lord--skyrockets were threatening to go off inside her vagina, the fuses sizzling. It was an overwhelming sensation, and Lauralee swivelled her crotch in happiness, pivoting her steaming cunt against first one mouth, then the other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.