Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The water was hot, and Lauralee's skin tingled at the touch of soap, at the caress of her own hands upon her wet flesh. She was still a little numb in her mind, but her body had never been more eagerly alive, every nerve end titillated and awake.

She looked down at herself, at the play of water over her breasts, her nipples, then at the slightly rounded belly and below, the wet mass of her midnight pubic hair.

It was a good body, she thought, and according to Robbie and Bettina, a beautiful, sexy one. Her body was capable of giving and of receiving much love. Her legs were long and supple, and her breasts shaped high and firmly. She had always thought she was a bit too lean, but they insisted she was just right, special in her own way.

Lauralee ran soapy hands over the curving of her ass and smiled. Robbie called it her sweet, not ass. Straying bubbled fingers across her pubic mound, she caressed it. Rich and deep, they said; her mature pussy was rich and deep, possessed of an intense fascination for her son. Robbie had squirted it hot sheath full of his explosive semen not once, but twice.

The seat of rapture, she thought; this volatile, adjustable organ she had tried to ignore most of her life was now the center of her existence. Probably it had been meant to be, but she'd wished she didn't have it, wished she never had to think of her vagina.

Until now; until she had ventured to finger herself to her initial orgasm, turned on by seeing that pornographic film. Since then, it had been licked and sucked, its soft juices gulped avidly, its clitoris made a target for ecstasy. And she had known the inner workings of another woman's cunt, tasted the sweetness of the inner lining so silken and juicy, known the flexing as it shuddered in vibrant climax.

Lauralee stopped stroking her mound and exposed it to hot rinsing water, turning her body slowly so that soap would be purled away. Better than that, her pussy had been invaded by a thrusting, hammering cock, one that was hard and young, a prick that reached far up into her hole and set fire to her womb. Her son's prick; Robbie's prick, the very shaft that had been ridden only minutes before by the boy's bride. But Robbie loved to fuck his mother, just as well as the lovely, intense girl he had married, and possibly even more.

Stepping out of the shower stall, she dried herself and looked in the mirror, not afraid of meeting her own eyes now. She appeared much younger, her deep brown eyes vital, her olive skin fresher, rejuvenated. Lauralee towelled her short curls until they bounced Springily; her pubic hair was springy, too, seeming to sparkle with life and excitement.

She found a clean towel and draped it about her hips, but left her breasts bare. The kids--those wonderful, beautiful children--had gone out for sandwiches and soft drinks, and she would meet them almost without reticence, proud of her body instead of hiding its invigorated flesh.

The TV was still going, its sound tuned low, but the bright images flashed just as powerfully upon the screen. Smiling, Lauralee lowered herself into the chair and watched it, crossing her slender legs gracefully. Evidently the films ran continuously, one movie replacing another until they started all over again. Two men were fucking a lovely girl, one of them burrowing his hard, oversized cock into her small, furry cunt while the other held her head upon his lap and worked his cockhead in and out of her red mouth.

Leaning back in the chair, Lauralee thought that would be nice, too. It would be exciting to be between two horny men, taking their pricks into her body, love and love alike. Robbie; she would first lean how to eat a male organ by doing it to her son. It would be different from lapping a girl's snatch, but she should have not trouble now that she was willing to learn it all.

Too bad there wasn't another man around. Lauralee wanted to compare cock sizes, to feel the differences of strange shafts, to know a variety of orgasms when they came in her receptive box. With interest, she watched the screen as the two men changed positions. Poor Marshall, she thought; he would never know the sharp thrill of doing that. He had been almost as uptight as she, knowing only one way to relieve the pressures of his balls--brute force and always on top, always hammering into her flinching pussy without mercy. No wonder she and her husband separated; they had both been so stupid but she had been worse. Lauralee knew that now.

A key rattled in the lock, and the kids came laughing into the room. "Oh wow," Bettina said, putting down a sack of sandwiches, "did you know there was a swinging room off the lobby? Late as it is, there were only two couples there, looking each other over."

Robbie grinned and popped the tops on some cans of soft drinks. "We almost screwed up the trade, because when they got a look at us, I could see the wheels turning. We're so much younger. But I wasn't even tempted--not with my own special older woman waiting for me here."

Lauralee accepted a hamburger and discovered that she was ravenous. "Do they really do that, meet and exchange wives or husbands or whatever?"

"Sure," Bettina said, taking a bite of hot dog. "Not out there in the lobby, of course. They swap and go to the rooms; sometimes they all go together to one room."

Drinking a swallow of Coke, Lauralee thought that over. It would be stimulating to make it with a man she had never seen before, and would probably never meet again. Raw, primitive sex, and nothing more; no entanglements, no commitments. Only a good, solid fucking and goodbye.

The kids watched the porn movie as they ate, giggling and discussing the techniques of the actors. It was better this way, Lauralee thought; sex had to be better when there was love like that she shared with her son and his wife. The intimacy was unique. It was romantic, and incest was no longer a horrible word.

Robbie was staring at her breasts. "You have wonderful tits, Mom. did I bit them when I was a baby?"

"Sometimes," she smiled, "but I didn't care. I loved you then, too. I didn't like putting you on a bottle, but the doctor said to."

The boy wiped his mouth with a paper napkin. "but you love me more now."

"That's right," Lauralee answered. "More than anyone; more than I ever thought possible."

"More than you cared for my old man," Robbie said. "That's for sure. How the hell could he walk away from such a juicy, hot piece of ass like you?"

Lauralee drank her Coke and put down the can. "I wasn't, then. When Bettina came in here and caught me fingering myself, that was the first time I had ever come."

"Wow," the girl said softly, "That's heavy. The porn movies--that's what got you started."

Nodding, Lauralee admitted it, then said, "but you really taught me to let go, dear--you and Robbie. At first I though I must be a lesbian, but I couldn't ever enjoy a man's prick the way I revelled in feminine love with you. I'm so glad both of you forced me to fuck. I might have gone right on thinking I couldn't."

"You're turning me one again," Robbie said. "Sitting here and looking at your tits is enough, but hearing you talk about screwing is getting me a hard-on. Man oh man, what a honeymoon this is turning out to be, what a wedding night."

Lauralee looked at her daughter-in-law. "Bettina, are you certain this doesn't make you jealous?"

"No way," the girl answered. "Robbie and I have always shared. I mean, when he gets a good fuck, it make me happy, too. I love the guy, so whatever makes him happy turn me on, also. He feels the same way about me and what I do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.