Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

When the other two women came gliding down the hall, Marshall was high on bourbon, but drunker on sex and the renewing of his love. And by teasing and caressing h im, Lauralee had managed to bring his cock to a semi-hardness once more, realizing where Robbie had inherited his staying power. For his age, Marshall was going to be one hell of a fine lover, able to screw often and for extended periods of time.

She had him on the couch, toying with his prick, and felt him jump when his eyes fell upon the strange women wo were suddenly standing before him, naked and beautiful, their breasts high and proud, their hips undulating.

"W--what the hell--"

Lauralee steadied him, stroked his thighs and belly. "Don't get nervous, darling. Aren't they lovely? The girl is Bettina, and the redhead is Jessica; they're very good friends of mine. You might say they're part of the family."

She could sense the changes taking place within him, the alertness and desire leaping through his veins. Any man worth the name would be aroused by a pair of sensuous beauties like these, and Marshall came well equipped with balls. Luaralee murmured into his ears: "We're all yours, baby -- all three of us, any way you want us."

Bettina led the way, the girl's small, shapely body gleaming golden as she kneeled between Marshall's spread thighs and bent to kiss his groin. Her mother, rounded and lush, took up her position next to Marshall, rubbing big, soft breasts against his shoulder.

"Glad to meet you," Jessica purred. "Let's fuck."

And Bettina said, "His prick is almost as big as Daddy's."

Shaken, Marshall said, "Who are these--"

"Just your lovers," Lauralee answered, "As I am. Lie back, dear; Look at the lovely young pussy and the ripe, plump pussy. They're throbbing for the touch of your cock."

Robot-like, the man allowed himself to be pushed back, his stricken eyes whipping back and forth over the three adorable mounds presented to him, glancing unbelievingly at the sets of shapely tits and the thrusting nipples. It was, Lauralee thought, as if he had been trapped in some erotic dream, something he had been trapped in some erotic dream, something he had never thought would actually come to pass, and Marshall Jergens didn't quite know how to handle it.

But he was reacting with admirable reflexes, his prick climbing to its full and turgid length, his balls working overtime to pump themselves full of precious fluids once again. The cockhead that had so recently spewed creamy juice into Lauralee's mouth was now spreading itself in eager blooming, radiant with expectancy and starting to gather a clear pearl of pre-seminal liquid upon its tip.

Lauralee didn't know if her husband--her ex-husband--had ever gone down on a woman's pulsating and hairy snatch, but realized that he would soon have the experience, in multiples. He was staring wide-eyed at the tiny body of the very young girl who was poising her honey-blonde crotch above his still pole, and Lauralee went around to the head of the couch as Bettina stroked the swollen meat.

When the passionate child directed the cockhead into her small, volatile labia, Lauralee climbed upon the couch and placed a knee at each side of Marshall's head. Looking down into his surprised face, she said, "There's a close-up of my pussy, darling. It's hot and wet and greasy, but I'm told it tastes like honey. You're about to find out."

She gave him time to feel the damp electric jolt of Bettina's mini-snatch widening it pink lips to take in his knob, waiting until their daughter-in-law slid wiggling down his shaft to lock it within the tight rubbery glove of an enchanted young vagina. Then Lauralee brought down her own crotch, quaking with a feverish need to know the feel of his mouth, his tongue.

Marshall gasped once before her satiny thighs snuggled his head and her furry crotch covered his face. Lauralee trembled at the scraping of his teeth, and rocked up and down, reaching out her hands to curl her fingers into Bettina's for support. When his tongue reached experimentally up into her juicy sheath, she pumped upon it, twisting until she presented her clit to him.

Bettina was smiling lasciviously as she seesawed her supple pussy upon the man's submerged prick, revelling in the sensation of riding new, fresh meat, getting more kick from the fact that this particular cock belonged to her husband's father.

Hurriedly, lauralee gyrated against the tongue that probed her clitoris, making herself climb the dizzying heights swiftly. She didn't want to be greedy, and Jessica was standing by, impatiently awaiting her turn.

Lifting her flowing mound from Marshall's hungry mouth, Lauralee stepped off the couch and watched little Bettina hammer herself to a violently surging climax. They were thinking together, operating alike, Lauralee saw, intending to wring the most out of screwing the man who should become an integral part of their joined families. They meant to give him all the rapture they could, and so bind him strongly to the fabulous lure of their glossy bodies.

The girl crawled up over his heaving chest, leaving the reddened knob of Marshall's prick pulsing in the air, letting it cool for a moment before the next slippery cunt enveloped it. Bettina straddled his head and manipulated her steaming little vulva up and down over his chin and nose.

Behind her Jessica mounted him, using one deft hand to cram his meat directly into her red-haired, opulent snatch. The man shook when he felt her velvety lining close upon his rigid club, and Jessica pivoted lustfully upon it, grinding and surging.

It was complicated and beautiful, Lauralee thought; Marshall must think he was caught in a paradise of erotica, and if he had any sense at all he would never want to get out. Damned few men would ever be as fortunate. She hoped he could hang on to her for a while longer, that the fucking and eating she had given him earlier would hold back his ejaculation and allow him to fully enjoy the multiple screwing he was getting, as well as the changing flavors of hot cunts forced into his mouth.

"Great cock," Jessica panted, wheeling her ripe ass and bucking upon his shaft. "Nice and hard, and so different inside me."

Marshall's prick was new to the others, Lauralee realized; it was strange and different, and that made it more exciting for Bettina and her mother. as she watched, Jessica quivered to a jerking, leaping orgasm that clamped her rounded thighs against his hips and had her mellow ass pumping furiously.

Had Bettina come again, too? Lauralee looked at the girl's delicate ass churning slowly and wantonly, at the way Marshall was holding to the fragile thighs while he ate into that young, ravishing box. He didn't even know she had married his son, nor did he understand that while he was sucking Bettina's cunt her mother was shivering upon his embedded cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.