Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

There was a warm buzz in Lauralee' head, and she pushed back her glass. Any more whiskey and she'd be smashed. She didn't want that; she wanted to be able to feel every new sensation, to experience all of them without any numbness of mind or body, to keep just this edge.

All the couch pillows were on the floor now, scattered about the carpet haphazardly, fallen wherever anyone had needed one for support or comfort. Lauralee shook her head, realizing what fanatically neat housekeeper she had once been, and knowing now that it had only been a cover-up for her loneliness, a justification of the uptight morals she had carried upon her back for too damned long.

If Marshall were to walk in, she thought, and grinned lopsidely, he wouldn't believe it. She'd always been after him to tidy up his messes, harassing the poor guy about beer cans and ashtrays. As if any of that had been important.

Her ex-husband would fall over if he could see the two deliciously naked women on the living room carpet now--the maturely rounded redhead with the big tits and the exceedingly hairy snatch; the tiny girl looking as if she had been lovingly polished from head to foot, every beguiling inch of that childlike body radiantly lovely. Would Marshall get a hard-on? Would he grunt as if he had been kicked in the balls, and run to call the cops?

Lauralee giggled; even her thought patterns had been changed. Hard-on and kicked in the balls hadn't been in her metaphorical file before.

Chris sat on the stool to her right, sipping a strong highball. On her left was Robbie, finishing off a soft drink. Both their cocks had sagged to limpness after their last furious screwing by Bettina, but Lauralee knew they'd grow again, renewing themselves in eager stiffness. She was more glad than ever that she was a woman, because once her pussy turned juicy, she could just keep on fucking unit she tired herself out. The poor men had to pump so much of their strength out with their ejaculations, and needed time to recover.

Bettina and her mother now--they were stroking each other's bodies, fondling breasts and sometimes lightly touching fingers into the mossy shapings of their mounds. Bettina didn't need time to get horny again; the kid stayed turned on, and Jessica was almost as passionate. They looked terrific together, mother and daughter, built differently, both of them highly attractive, but in varied ways. One of them was bubbling over with youthful vitality and the other simmered with mellowed passions.

Chris said then, "My wife is almost as eager as me to get into our kid's pussy. Some people may think that's pretty weird, but I like it to happen. I only wish we'd had a couple more daughters."

Lauralee stirred. "And a son?"

"Yeah," he answered, "so he could dick the hell out of his mom while I'm screwing his sisters. We could change around more, too. But Robbie here makes up for us not having a boy; he's our boy, as well as yours. It took guts for him to fuck Jessica that first time."

Robbie leaned around his mother and grinned at the man. "Not really; just balls. I wanted to see if she was a good lay, and I was hung up on trying some adult type pussy. Jessica was really ready for it, too."

"Because I was spending all my time sticking the cock to our kid," Chris said. "It sure as hell got better between me and my wife, after we both found out what the other was doing. Now look at her -- loving up Bettina."

They fell silent then, watching the sensual tableau unfold as the girl and her mother were squirming together, rubbing their crotches hungrily, the nipples of their breasts kissing, then smuggling into the valleys between the soft globes. Lauralee inhaled a deep breath. Such a short time ago, she would have been terribly shocked by even thinking about such a scene, about two women making lesbian love. And it would have been more horrifying to her, knowing that they were mother and daughter.

Now it wasn't shocking or terrible; it was interesting and exciting, and she was happy for them, applauding their honesty and open desires. Sex ought to start in the family, she though; mothers should teach their sons how to fuck, and fathers should instruct their daughters in screwing. With love and care, the kids would reach adulthood without hang-ups. Then, when the kids married, they could bring their new mates home and introduce them sexually to their parents. Honeymoons would be a hell of a lot more thrilling, she thought.

Lauralee flinched when her son put a warm hand upon her bare shoulders. Robbie said quietly, "maybe now is the time, Mom; you know--for us to do what you were talking about? Me slipping it into your ass, and Chris putting it to y our pussy, making a sandwich out of you."

Her throat tightened, but she said, "All right. I--I'll go find some cold cream to grease you with. give me just a second."

Quivering with anticipation, Lauralee hurried into their bedroom and found the jar on her dressing table. Whirling, her long legs flashing, she sped back to them and stood uncertainly, the jar of lubrication clenched tightly in one hand. She wondered just how they were going to go about it, what kind of position each of them would have to take. If things became too complicated, perhaps the fun would go out of it.

"Robbie?" she said helplessly, and her son came to take the cold cream jar from her hand.

As the boy smeared the white stuff copiously over the head of his rising prick, he said, "I guess it would work out better if Chris lies down, and you mount him. Then, once his cock is packed into your cunt, you can lean over on him and that'll open your ass to me. I can squeeze in between both your legs and be careful about how I feed my meat up you. And Mom -- if it hurts, just let me know and I'll back right off, okay?"

Chris came close and ran his hands softly over her taut body. "It'll be all right, baby. You'll see. And I'm just as excited about it as you are. It's something new to me, too."

She knelt beside the broad and hairy man as he stretched out on the carpet and spread his legs wide. Chri's thick shaft was lifted powerfully, the heavy, flanged head throbbing and looking bigger than Lauralee remembered. She was just a little afraid that something might happen, that her vagina couldn't stretch far enough, with added pressure being put upon its delicate sheathing by another cock being shoved into her tube. But she meant to try it; oh yes, she was going to try, in spite of her fears.

Smiling, Chris Hartmann held up his hands to her, and she moved to straddle his body. He pussy was damp, turned oily inside and ready for the acceptance of his knob. She set her wet labia against his cockhead and slid down, gasping with pleasure as the sturdy meat pierced her cunt. There; his prick was firmly embedded within her feverish body, and she ground gently upon it before lying down upon Chris and boring her stiff nipples into the man's broad chest, scraping their sensitive points across the curly hair there.

"You're hotter than ever," Chris said. "This sweet pussy is jumping all over the place and boiling around my prick."

Lauralee squirmed gently upon the embedded shaft. "I--I'm just so excited," she answered, and felt the cheeks of her ass flexing wantonly.

And behind her, Robbie began to fondle her hips, stroking his hands down the insides of her thighs, touching the far end of her labia where it was stretched around the heavy root of Chris's cock. Maybe he touched the man's meat, too, she thought, and shivered deliciously. Then she knew the slippery caress of her son's finger as it smeared lubrication into the puckered ring of her asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.