Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Physically they were quite different, Lauralee thought; inside, they were the same, the identical operations of their passionate natures at odds with their bodies. But those bodies complemented each other--Jessica's plump and ripely rounded, very lush and generously developed, her large, heavy breasts a comfort for any man, and those lavish thighs a welcome. Lauralee looked down and checked out her own physical qualifications: she had always thought she was a bit too long and lean, but admitted there was a certain grace about her willowy frame, that her legs were beguilingly long and supple.

Variety seemed to attract men, she thought, and there was plenty of it in this room now. Little Bettina was so tiny and childlike, a superbly modelled young girl constructed like a miniature Venus. One tall and sleek, one warm luxuriantly fleshed, and a girl who was the epitome of anyone's sensuous daughter; the men had to be content with what they had, because the choice was pretty special.

"It's kind of weird," Jessica sighed, crossing her mellow legs and propping one elbow upon the bar top as she toyed with her drink. "I as always somewhat of a loner, until we all started fucking each other. Now I'd like for us all to be under the same roof, living together all the time. Now wait a second, Lauralee--I know damned well it probably wouldn't work, because women really need to manage their own homes. but I can dream a little anyhow."

Luaralee sipped her bourbon and water mixture. "T know how you fell, darling. But it will be fun, visiting back and forth. I'd like to be fucked in your bed, by your husband, and you there with us."

"What about*your* husband?" Jessica asked.

Glancing away and over at the couch where Chris Hartmann sat beside his lovely daughter, where Robbie pressed his thigh against the girl's from the other side, Lauralee said, "I only have an address for Marshall; we haven't been in touch for years. He send the monthly checks, and sometimes makes arrangements to take Robbie on a short vacation somewhere, but that's all. I don't even know if he's remarried. But I have to admit that I"ve been thinking about him lately, wondering how it would have been between us, if I had been as passionate as I am now, if he had been a little more thoughtful and patient. But I guess it's all done."

Jessica rattled ice in her glass. "Too bad; we could have used another attractive man. Not that I'm dissatisfied with the screwing I'm getting from Robbie and Chris, but there are times when all us gals could have a prick where it would do us the most good, one on one--if we had another horny, understanding guy to ball with us."

On the couch, both men were caressing the slender body of the naked girl, cupping her small, tidy breasts and fondling Bettina's sleek thighs. The girl had her head back, and her arms relaxed at her sides, giving up her body to the adoration of her lovers, not participating, but simply accepting their worship. Bettina looked exceptionally beautiful like that, Lauralee thought.

And there was a quiet horniness about the man and boy who were about to make love to her, an ease and caring that showed in their movements. Lauralee watched the slow circles of their hands as they petted the girl's warm, silken body, seeing them take turns cupping the gorgeous little pussy they had so often shared before.

Now Chris was lowering his head, his red tongue flicking over his daughter's pertly modelled tit, laving its saucy nipple. Then Robbie joined his father-in-law, his face only inches away from the older man's as he licked Bettina's other breast. The girl began to squirm a bit, her trim hips shifting daintily from side to side upon the sofa cushions, the supple, babyish mounds of her ass lifting and falling as she pushed her downy snatch against her daddy's palm.

"They look so damned wonderful together," Jessica said, her bare knee brushing against Lauralee's thigh. "Sometimes I just enjoy sitting and watching like this. The first time I actually*saw* my husband putting his cock to our daughter, I came about the same time they did, and without even fingering myself. It was so hot and wild and exciting."

Lauralee nodded, her eyes fixed upon the trio of lovers. "With me, it was thrilling to see my son fuck his new wife, to watch that hard young prick slide in and out of her adorable little cunt while she wiggled and hunched on it. After Bettina taught me to make love, that first time, she became*my* daughter too. I imagine you think of Robbie as your son, too."

"I pretend," Jessica answered, " and he calls me Mom when we're fucking."

There on the couch Bettina was writhing lasciviously in the caresses of her father and husband. Chris had inserted a finger into the girl's mini-pussy, and she was humping upon it while both men sucked her tits and fondled her thighs, her hips and the cheeks of her ass. As Lauralee watched, Robbie let go of his wife's nipple and lifted his mouth higher to kiss her open lips. Now Bettina's arms moved, and she curled one of them about the boy's neck as she passionately met his tongue with her own. The other hand worked blindly down to clasp thin fingers around her daddy's veined and turgid shaft.

Jessica said softly, "There's not enough room on that couch. They'll soon be on the floor."

"What do you say we get down on the carpet, also?" Lauralee asked. "Not to join them, or hassle them in any way -- just so we'll be closer and can see it all."

"Sure," the other woman agreed, and took Lauralee's hand.

Kneeling together, their thighs brushed, and Lauralee felt a quick, new tingle, skittering along her tensing skin. Bettina twisted gently free of the finger that had been embedded within her minute snatch, and moved to the center of the room. One by one her lovers followed, their stiff cocks waving out ahead of their bellies.

Bettina looked like a fairy-tale princess, golden and poised, utterly graceful in her polished nakedness. Even her gestures were imperious as she motioned to the men who were about to fuck her, either together or in turn.

"Daddy, lie down on your back and spread your legs, so your big prick stands up for me," Betina commanded. "And Robbie--you like down next to him. It's my turn now, and I'll screw you the way I feel."

Wordlessly the guys obeyed her, and Lauralee stared in wide-eyed fascination as the two pricks rose into the air, her son's a slim and obviously rigid tool with a small pink bud, the man's much thicker and heavier, its swollen head dark and throbbing. both of them had little jewels of wet diamond lubricant glistening at their blunted tips.

Jessica murmured, "I wish that girl had a long line of hard cocks to ride. I'll bet she could make very one of them come, before she even considered moving on to the next one. Her little cunt is so tight and hot, so juicy, that nay guy who isn't used to it will go off before he takes more than a few strokes in her."

Bettina stood with her feet apart as she straddled her father's supine body. Chris fondled the girl's slim ankles as he stared up at the pussy he worshipped, that honey-blonde feathering of childlike pubic hair and the glossy labia. She smiled hotly down at her daddy, and lowered her body, crouching as her smooth knees unhinged to drop her astride him.

All eyes were upon the girl as she played her fingertips teasingly over her father's bulging cockhead, as she skipped them up and down the veining of his thick shaft. Bettina was concentrating upon that turgid prick and closing out everyone else, a junior goddess about to take the sacrifice due her.

Using both small hands to guide her father's glowing bulb up into the humid mounding of her girlish pussy, Bettina brought her crotch down, settling her tiny labia against it, rolling her neatly formed ass. Lauralee watched intently as the flanged cockhead pressed up into the pink cunt lips, spreading them and being forced into the slippery gash of the vagina itself. Slowly the thick meat penetrated and Bettina came down farther, until she had the entire club jammed into her narrow sheath, until the cheeks of her artistically sculptured ass were nestling against her daddy's pelvis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.