Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

By pushing and pulling, Bettina had managed to get them to roll over onto their sides, and Luaralee clamped down with the cheeks of her ass so that Robbie's hard meat would be held trapped within the rubbery ring of her tube. The girl had gone after he dripping cunt as if it were a hairy pie and she was starved for its creamy sweets. She'd eaten and lapped furiously, and Luaralee soon convulsed in one climax after another, until she could stand it no longer, and begged off.

When she staggered to her feet and made it to the bar, she looked back to see her son and his bride locked in sixty-nine, Robbie's face buried in the honey-blonde mound between Bettina's slim thighs, the girl sucking lustily upon his softened rod. Luaralee splashed bourbon into a glass and downed it straight; after the shot quit burning her tummy she had another, drinking this one more slowly, letting its strength and warmth spread throughout her drained body.

Oh lord, she thought; it might not be long before Chris came back with his wife, and here she was, all fucked out. Each of her orgasms had been shattering, and now every small movement of her body sent flaming lances of sensitivity screaming along her nerve ends. Could she stand another series, yet another different, horny coupling? Lauralee wasn't at all certain as she finished her second shot of liquor.

Feeling better then, more up, she straightened her back and took several deep breaths. Maybe she was truly getting old, and wouldn't be able to keep up with her much younger lovers.

But minutes later, when she climbed down, Lauralee saw that both the kids were asleep, their heads snuggled into each other's lower bellies. They looked calm and beautiful like that; she smiled down upon them and walked slowly back down the hall to her own bed. Stretched there, she closed her eyes and watched the pictures forming against the lids. A little rest, she thought; a bit of complete relaxation, and she would again be available.

Warmly, she slipped into drowsiness. Surely now she had been fucked in all possible ways one man could put it to her! There were no more holes left for a cock to explore, not by itself. She wondered if it was humanly possible for a woman to get two pricks into her vagina at the same time. Chris''s big meat packed her own cunt fully, and there wouldn't be room for another.

Maybe, just maybe, two slender shafts like Robbie's might be able to squeeze in there, side by side. But Lauralee didn't know of another cock like her son's. She could be reaching too far afield, she realized. It would be more than enough excitement simply to be stuffed with one up her ass and another bulging within the slippery folds of her stimulated vagina.

And one in the mouth? Like that, she would be the centerpiece for three men, binding them together through the juicy hotness of her flesh, giving each of them, all of them, the completeness of orgasm. IT would be very nice, she thought fuzzily, and turned over on the bed to snuggle against her pillow. It might take some planning and a bit of physical contortion, but Lauralee was sure she could somehow manage it.

Another man, then -- and it didn't matter what the size of his prick might be. Someone who would fit in with the easy, open swinging of these two families that had luckily combined into a single unit without jealousy and trouble. It might be difficult to find someone else who possessed the proper qualifications. Lauralee slept then, drifting in and out of warm dreams where she saw a long line of erectly throbbing cocks, where she saw them spurt at the same moment, firing geysers of milky juices high into the air...

She slid into the silver rain, bathing in the hot, soapy fluid, feeling it greasy upon her skin and between her legs, feeling the marvelous richness, the thrilling thick syrup, lifting her face to taste it upon her tongue. It was gently against her face, and she was swimming in semen...

Lauralee's eyes fluttered open. The warmth against her was real, but not liquid; it was plumply rounded and softly resilient, shaped and modelled into hillocks and valleys. She smelled perfume and felt the feathery brush of silken hair against her nude shoulder. Gentle hands began to stroke her flesh, roaming over her belly to linger upon her breasts. Light fingers teased her nipples into aware erection. Hot breath stirred against the back of her neck.

The voice was satiny, whispering. "I just couldn't wait not after hearing all about you, Lauralee."

"J-jessica?"

Yes. You feel so wonderful, tall and lean and willowy.

"Hey," Jessica murmured. "They were right; you're really a lovely woman, built like a magazine fashion model, but a lot more real and health... "

Opening her eyes the, Lauralee saw the woman's reason for hesitating. There on the bed, poised behind his wife's upthrust and shining ass, was Chris Hartmann. Lauralee hadn't even heard him come into the room, or felt the difference his weight made upon the bed.

Looming chunky and wide, hairy-chested and taut, the man was maneuvering his swollen cockhead into his wife's scarlet-mossed mound from behind. Feeling the spongy thrust, Jessica had been startled for a moment, but now Lauralee felt the slippery tongue stabbing, Lancing again and again into the vibrancy of her clit. Jessica had recognized the shape of her husband's knob, and was squirming in obvious delight as the man fed his meat up into her clenching slot.

"Take it," Chris grunted, as he shoved his rigid meat clear to the root between his wife's opulent thighs, "take my cock, you sweet, hot bitch! Couldn't stay away from her, could you? know you'd come sneaking up here to eat Lauralee's pussy, even it you had to start it while she was asleep--oh baby, shake that nice, round ass for me! Oh yeah, yeah--keep on licking that hairy black cunt, while I jam my prick into yours, Jessica--like this--like this--"

Staring, Lauralee could see the grip Chris had on the cheeks of his wife's luxurious ass, and feel the woman's folded body to where Jessica was nuzzling even more avidly into her snatch. Shifting her gaze, she found her eyes locked with his, and Chris smiled voluptuously. Jessica's educated tongue regained it frenetic rhythm, and Lauralee found her self pivoting upon it, humping to the buried face, her thighs sliding up and down beside Jessica's head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.