Her Sensuous Search - Cover

Her Sensuous Search

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She was an ice-queen in bed, but her son and his wife help change her to the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was some time later when Lauralee gathered what remained of her strength and was helped to her feet. She stood there swaying between her two male lovers, while her female darling kissed the now flaccid nipples of her breasts, and made light, fluttering touches upon her dripping vulva.

"I'll help her to the bath," Bettina volunteered. "maybe you guys can get some sandwiches together before we come back. I know I'm starving, and Lauralee probably is, too."

She went with the girl, moving loose-jointedly and fluidly, feeling that all her joints had turned watery. But there was a deep sense of gratification lingering within her inflamed vagina, and a tingling that aroused itself whenever one thigh brushed the other. Lauralee sat upon the toilet while Bettina drew a hot bath for her, and poured in scented powders.

"Here you are, darling," the girl purred. "All ready for you to soak in. I know what a round-robin fucking like that takes out of you. The first time Daddy and Robbie did it to me, I must have passed out three or four times, but it was even more draining when my mother joined us. Oh wow; I didn't think there was a bone left in my body, but I got over it in a hurry, and was soon ready for some more of that fantastic screwing."

Lowering herself into the hot, clasping water, Lauralee propped her head upon the rim of the tub and stretched out her legs. IT seemed impossible that she would have hit so many fulfilling orgasms; she was the cold-natured wife who'd never know what it was to come. She was the uptight, rigidly programmed woman who had thought that sex was something to be avoided altogether, or submitted to only when Marshall became overbearing, when he practically raped her. Oh damn, she thought, settling into the soothing water; she must have given her husband a difficult time, a terrible time of strain and unbearable pressure.

Now she didn't doubt for a moment that Marshall had gone out romancing other women; he was a lusty male with hearty sexual appetites, and she could hardly blame him for straying. Closing her eyes and relaxing her body, she thought also that he must have loved her very much, despite her frigidity; otherwise, he would not have remained with her for so many years.

And how would he accept her now, in her new freedom -- if ever their paths should happen to cross again? Even though Marshall was sensual, he was of her own age bracket, out of the same rocky soil of moralistic upbringing that insisted one should cleave only to one other. Men, she knew, were prone to apply the double standard, anyhow; they could swing with various interesting girls, but they denied the same opportunities to their own wives.

If there was the slightest hangover from that out-moded way of thinking, Marshall would be shocked to his core by any hint that his wife was not only balling other men, but that she had stepped beyond acceptable bounds by fucking her own son -- his son, too. Damn, Lauralee mused; Marshall Jergens had been out of her life for quite some time now, and she might as well also put him completely out of her mind. There was nothing left for them.

Sit up a little," Bettina said softly, "so I can soap your boobs. I love to handle them, to feel them all round and giving in my hands. Then I'll wash your back."

Obediently, Lauralee came upright and leaned forward from the hips. She enjoyed the slow fondling of the girl's slippery fingers as they moved over her globes. The strength was coming back into her flesh, and she realized that it wouldn't take much to bring her well-fucked body back to the brink of desire once more. There was still something she hadn't done, and she imagined the others would be happy to try it with her.

She craved the sensation of her son's hard, slim prick moving up into her asshole, while Chris's swollen meat reached into her sheath; she wanted to be packed with their cocks, to know the filling of her two holes at the same time. In her mind's eye, she pictured the sacks of their testicles swinging together, touching in mutual caress as their engorged rods enjoyed the plush openings of her flesh. As they fucked her together, Bettina was free to do as she wanted, perhaps lick at both sets of balls, maybe try to squeeze her head in so she could spear that marvelously experienced tongue against Lauralee's clitoris.

It would make her faint, Luaralee thought; so much concentrated and intense adoration would make her shatter into a million ecstatic pieces, and she would pass out. But even if she did, she knew they would continue to fuck her, and would bring her back from one shadowy wonderland into the brightness of their love.

"Lie back again," Bettina suggested, "and I can get at your lovely snatch."

The girl's hands were slippery and tantalizing over her mound; the soap bubbled and added its own slow torment. Bettina said, "I know how I got turned on at first--by playing around with another kid, and by listening to my mom and dad in bed at night, when they were screwing. I used to picture them making it, and I'd get so hot that I'd have to finger-fuck myself. Then, after I hid in their closet one time and actually *saw* my daddy sticking his big, beautiful prick into her pussy, I just *had* to be fucked, but I didn't know how to go about making a boy.

I mean, I didn't dare try to turn on my father, not at first, even though that's what I wanted most. So I went along with this girl and made it that way, until he caught us at it. but you, Lauralee -- you're so sweet and passionate; I can't understand why you couldn't swing with your old man."

Lauralee said, "My fault, I guess. Marshall wasn't very patient, and he--her hurt me, on our wedding night. After that, It just got worse and worse, and told myself that it didn't matter. *You* turned me on, darling -- after those horny ;movies that so clearly demonstrated what I'd been missing. I'll forever be grateful to you for that, and for bringing in Robbie to fuck me, afterward."

"Uummm," Bettina murmured. "There -- your gorgeous pussy is all sweet and clean, and if I wasn't so hungry for another kind of food, I'd eat it right now. Have you ever thought of contacting your old man again?"

Pulling the plug, Lauralee stood up while the draining water swirled about her feet."No, I haven't. I know that Robbie misses his father, but -- no." "Okay," the girl said quietly. "Step out on the bathmat and I'll dry that lovely, tall body. The guys must be eating up everything in the kitchen by now, and I keep hoping we'll get a phone call from my mother before long. Wouldn't you just know that my auntie would pull one of her sicky spells at the wrong time? I'll bet that Mom is going out of her head, thinking about all the good fucking that she's missing. She's really anxious to meet you, Lauralee.

Lauralee pivoted slowly, feeling regal at so much attention, luxuriating in the devoted service being given her by her new daughter-lover-in-law-friend. " And I want to meet your mother," she said. "I'm not afraid any more. I just know I'll love her, too."

They kissed, their naked bodies clinging together tenderly, their breasts and mounds seeking counterparts. Shuddering, Bettina said throatily, "Come on; we'd better get out of here."

Down the hallway they went, giggling together like kids, happy in each other's nearness. Lauralee thought this was as it should be, that they were more than technical relatives, but blood sisters who shared the same lovers, and shared themselves, also. She didn't need more than this rare closeness, more than the man and boy who would fuck her in all possible ways, more than the woman who was yet a stranger to her, but who was waiting in the wings to add another intriguing dimension to the lovemaking. Certainly, Lauralee didn't need her former husband. He was gone, and with a little more effort, she could make him forgotten.

Going into the kitchen, she said, "Hi."

They looked up from the litter they had created on the counter, and motioned to sandwiches several decks high. "Dig in," Chris offered, pointing with a can of beer.

She and Bettina fell to, and Lauralee was amazed that she could consume so much food, though the beer helped wash it down. She would have to start watching her weight, she thought, but that wasn't going to be easy; fucking gave her such an appetite. Finishing the food, Lauralee searched her memory for something she had read, about screwing using up many calories. She hoped the article had been corrected; she didn't want to be a heavyweight.

Surprised, she saw that Chris was pulling on his clothes. "Where are you going?"

"I'll be back as soon as I can," he promised. "I called Jessica over at her sister's place, and she things she can get away from there in an hour or so. I'm going to pick her up, and of course I'll bring her right back here."

Putting down her beer can, Lauralee said, "I'll miss you, Chris; *we'll* miss you."

He came over to where she was sitting and took her bare tits in both hands. "I'll hurry baby. Jessica is as anxious to get with you as I am to have some more of that terrific pussy. The kids will keep you busy while I'm gone."

"Okay," she pouted, holding up her mouths for his warm kiss, and looking after him as he strode to the door, thinking how sensual this mostly bald man was, how eager he was to fuck her, while remaining devoted to his own daughter's wonderfully trained little snatch.

Bettina helped her clean up, while Robbie wandered into the living room and put on a tape. The primitive beat of the music reached Lauralee as she crowded dishes into the water and turned it on; she found herself following the rhythm with a slinky movement of her hips. Then her breasts took it up, too.

"To dance with him," Betina suggested. "I have to take a bath, too--but I'd like to get in on anything you guys start."

"We'll wait for you," Lauaralee promised.

The dancing didn't last long; she was too new at it, even though her son complimented her on getting with it and loosening up. "Wow," he said, as she sank down upon the couch and pushed out her legs. "Dad ought to see you like that, with your beautiful body rolling and wiggling. I just know he'd freak right out, Mom."

Lauralee chewed her lip. "You'd better forget him," she said. "Your father wouldn't understand--or accept--anything that's going on around here; especially, you and me, Robbie."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.