Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 9: Greg's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Greg's Story - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

It had been a terrific vacation but unfortunately all things must come to an end. In two days Pam and I would be headed back home. Until then, there was still time to have some fun and we both planned to finish the trip with a bang, several if we were lucky.

Today found us on the beach with Sam and Bill. I'll swear that when I'm around Sam it's hard not to just stare at her terrific body. If I'm not sneaking peaks at her huge tits then I'm checking out that tight little fully tanned ass of hers. When I'm not ogling Sam I'm panting over my sexy wife in her almost indecent string bikini. Both ladies are what you might call stacked with Sam edging out Pam by a cup size with her 37DDs.

The four of us hit the beach after lunch. After playing in the water for a while we relaxed in the sand and took in the sun. I got a kick out of all the frustrated guys checking out Sam and Pam. I couldn't blame them. If not for the fact that the ladies had promised to ravage our bodies after our beach session I would be frustrated as well.

On the way out to the beach Pam said, "I can tell right now that I'll need to get laid before too long."

Sam said, "You took the words right out of my mouth."

This kind of talk is typical for our wives. Two hotter women you'll never find. After lying in the sun for a while, Bill and I decided to head down the beach for a little hang-gliding.

"You better be back here soon or Pam and I will recruit some replacements for you two," said Sam.

Pam added, "Yeah, and we'll insist on really big cocks. That will leave you guys out."

"OK, we've been warned," replied Bill as we headed away. There was no doubt in my mind that the ladies would do just what they said. Almost two hours later when Bill and I returned we found Sam and Pam being courted by two young beach hunks. Both of them were worthy of the lady's attention and I couldn't help noticing the girls staring at the sizable bulges in their Speedos.

"So there you two are," smirked Pam.

Sam looked up at us and said, "As you can see, your replacements have arrived and Ben here assures me that he's packing 9.5 inches. Mike there says he'll slide by with just over 8 inches."

Bill and I smiled at Sam's rundown while Ben and Mike blushed. I said, "You don't suppose that we could designate your friends here as reinforcements rather than replacements... unless, of course, you ladies don't feel up to entertaining all four of us."

Before anything else was said, Pam and Sam had collected their things and called for us to follow them. I nudged Ben and whispered, "Have you ever been fucked almost dead?"

Ben shot me an astonished look and Mike said, "What did you say?" I left it to Ben to fill his friend in as I hung back to where Bill was.

"This is going to be fun," said Bill.

"You got that right," I said.

The minute we entered the room Sam had Ben in a double lip lock and Pam had pinned Mike on one of the beds. I hadn't seen my wife this worked up in a long time. Later, I found out that the two ladies had been auditioning studs the entire time that Bill and I were gone. By the time we showed up they were desperate to get laid.

I marveled at how Pam was rubbing her tits and pussy all over the helpless stud beneath her as she pushed her tongue down his throat. Sam now had Ben on the other bed. She had one hand in his trunks massaging his hard cock and the other hand was griping a hand full of the hunk's hair as she kissed his face. I don't think Ben knew what hit him.

Bill and I took a seat in the sitting area and watched. It was quite a show. After about ten minutes of groping, Sam got off Ben and stood up in front of the bed. Slowly she stripped off her string bikini baring her big tits and hot pussy to all gathered. Pam and Mike were a little busy to notice, however.

Sam began to slowly grind her hips as she rubbed her clit with her fingers. "Do you like my body, baby?" Sam asked Ben. Ben swallowed and nodded, unable to speak.

Sam continued, "Do you see how wet my pussy is, Ben?" Again he nodded.

"I really need to be fucked hard and long you know," she added.

Ben didn't say anything. Sam pouted while continuing to tease Ben. She sensuously rubbed her body as she slowly moved. Ben's mouth was hanging open in awe of Sam's voluptuous form. After a minute more of teasing she walked over to the bed and laid down on top of Ben and began to kiss him again.

Pam got up and shed her bikini as had Sam. I could see the determination forming on my wife's face. Pam began her own sexy dance in an attempt to drive poor Mike crazy. She looked him straight in the eye and grabbed her tits in each hand as if in offering. Pam pinched her nipples in an effort to make them stand out. She put an index finger in her mouth and then on each nipple making them wet. Pam wet her finger again and then spread a trail of wetness down between her tits and over her flat stomach to her pussy. She moved to the edge of the bed and rubbed her wet opening on Mike's knee which was draped over the bed. Mike had had enough teasing. He reached up and grabbed Pam around the waist and pulled her onto the bed. Pam wasted no time in positioning herself on her back to take Mike's big fat cock. Mike mounted Pam and began to push his thick tool into her pussy. Initially, he had difficulty getting his eight plus inches into Pam's hole. She thrashed around on the bed, arms flailing about as each inch was made. I counted one orgasm just from the initial penetration.

If Pam was going wild then Sam was nearly out of her mind as she took it doggy style. Ben's cock had only penetrated about eight inches before Sam was shuddering through a massive orgasm. Her hair was flying about and her large tits were wobbling this way and that. Soon enough Ben was balls deep and had begun to withdraw his long tool. Mike had now established a slow rhythm on Pam after loosening her up.

Bill and I looked at each other and began to get undressed. In moments I added my modest shaft to Sam's body and Bill was feeding his monster into my wife's mouth. Man, did Pam look sexy with a cock in her mouth and a cock in her pussy. I turned my attention to the beautiful creature doing one hell of a number on my cock with her mouth. Sam had worked up a lot of saliva and had coated my cock completely. The excess drooled off my cock and onto her chin. Long strands of saliva hung from her chin while she worked my shaft into her throat.

As good as it felt, I wanted Sam's pussy. I asked Ben if we could switch and he obliged. There was no doubt that Ben had been probing depths in Sam's pussy that not many men had found but my cock was thicker and I proceeded to widen Sam out a little bit. I could hardly believe how good Sam's velvet pussy felt around my cock. She moaned as my cock eased in. I paused for a moment balls deep in her and just focused on the sensations. She was wet and very hot. Her vaginal muscles rippled along my length. Fucking this woman was a terrific experience.

I began my onslaught of Sam's pussy. She grunted with each thrust. I could tell from the look on his face that Ben liked the job Sam was doing on his pole. I pounded her for a good ten minutes and watched her have two shuddering orgasms. After that, I pulled Sam down on her side and kept my position behind her. We then began a slow fuck in the spoon position. I suggested that Ben go see about plugging Pam's third hole. He could see that I wanted some time alone with Sam and reluctantly disengaged from her mouth.

Sam and I cuddled with my cock still easing in and out of her terrific pussy. As we watched Pam and her three studs fuck, I got my chance to fondle Sam's terrific tits. I was amazed at their weight. I wondered how she managed to carry them so proudly on her chest. From time to time Sam would look back at me and smile and we would kiss. Sam has wonderfully full lips. I found myself lost in those lips. Unfortunately, I had to come up for air sometime. I took those opportunities to check my wife's progress. There was no doubt about it. She was being royally fucked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.