Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 5: Jim's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Jim's Story - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

What an incredible first day. It started the minute I met Rick's beautiful wife Wendy. At that time, I never would have thought that hours later I would find my cock buried in her perfect body. What a fantastic woman she is. That first night of our trip was a dream come true. I must admit that I felt guilty the next day. I thought of my wife Kim. I knew she would be shocked to hear about what the five of us did. She would probably kill me if she found out that I had been unfaithful. I just didn't know what I'd say to her that night when she arrived.

The golf game that day was great fun but I didn't shoot very well. I guess my mind was on my wife. I wished there was a way to get her involved in these sexy encounters. After the game I spent a little time in my room cleaning up. Just as I was getting dressed, the phone rang. It was Pam.

"Why don't you come over to my room Jim," she said in a sultry voice. All thoughts of my wife faded as I thought of Greg's sexy wife.

"I'll be there in a minute," I said and was there in less than 30 seconds. I knocked on the door and she answered wearing absolutely nothing. Before I could get my mouth working, she pulled me into the room, pressed her incredible body against me and welded her full lips against mine. Her tongue pushed between my lips and began to explore my mouth. I was hard instantly.

As our tongues jousted together, I grabbed her tight ass and she reached down and began to rub my cock. After a few minutes of the incredible kiss Pam broke free and said, "Oh baby, I want your cock." Pam dropped to her knees and quickly had me out of my shorts. Her warm mouth was soon around my cock. She sucked me with more passion than I thought possible. Suddenly she stood up and without saying a word led me to the bed. She resumed her efforts on my cock taking the entire length into her throat. Pam alternated this deep throating action with tongue baths on my balls and asshole. It was incredible. As hot as Wendy had been the night before, Pam was on fire.

"Oh Jim, I've got to have you inside me," said Pam as she straddled my cock and impaled herself on it. She shuddered as my length disappeared into her womb. Pam began to ride my shaft with wild abandon. Her hard breathing was punctuated by heavy intakes of air accompanied by high pitched sounds. "Ohh, your cock feels so good stretching my pussy. I can feel you deep inside, baby!" she said.

"Pam, I love these big tits," I said as I pulled on her hard nipples. She squeaked with each pull and her pussy clamped down on my rock hard cock.

"Annh, Annh, Yeeaaa, pull on my big tits," Pam said as she began to increase the pace of her thrusts onto my cock. At this rate I knew we were both going to cum soon. Her moans became louder and I couldn't take any more. I thrust my pelvis up against hers, burying my cock as deep as it would go into her womb and began to pulse out my cum. This triggered Pam's release and I felt her very competent pussy clamp down and milk my cock of every last ounce of seed. Finally she collapsed against my chest and rested. Her pussy continued to spasm around my rapidly shrinking cock. God, it felt good.

Suddenly I noticed Bill and Greg in the room. They must have entered while Pam and I had our sense numbing orgasms. Quickly they began to undress. I said, "You boys gonna assist me in wearing out this beautiful creature?"

Pam looked up finally realizing that we were not alone, smiled and said, "Allll riiiight! Now I'm going to get my fill of cock." She rolled off me and went right to work on Bill's huge monster while stroking her hubby's shaft with her hand. She switched back and forth sucking these two objects of her lust for several minutes. Finally, she stopped and said, "Do you boys think you could find a nice place inside me to put these beauties?"

With that request, Bill laid on the bed and pulled Pam on top of him. In less time then it takes to tell it, she had his big monster buried in her pussy. Greg grabbed a bottle of sex lube and rubbed down his cock and Pam's backdoor and then eased his considerable shaft into her asshole. For a moment both men paused with their cocks buried balls deep inside Pam. Greg said, "How does it feel, hun, to be so filled up?"

Pam seemed to have difficulty speaking as she croaked, "Iiittts sssoooo ggoooddd." Her impaled body began to squirm on the two rock hard shafts giving Greg and Bill the go ahead to work her good. I watched the junction between all three bodies as those big cocks slowly entered and withdrew. Bill and Greg set up a rhythm. I watched with amazement as the two cocks pressed into Pam taking the rim of her two holes inside with each plunge. When they pulled out, the skin reappeared and was stretched thin around the shafts. Pam moaned and moaned, "Give it to me. Fill me like the slut I am." Her words caused my semi-hard cock to wake up. I walked around and knelt on the bed, my cock just inches from Pam's mouth. She didn't hesitate to suck it into her mouth. The feeling of her humming throat was tremendous. If I hadn't just blown my load into Pam's pussy then I would have blown it quickly now as she sucked me.

We worked Pam steady and hard for about fifteen minutes. Pam seemed to be tireless but I could tell that Greg was getting tired and so was I. Bill just took in the great feelings lying on his back. Greg began to pick up the pace. I grabbed Pam's head and began to give her a real face fuck. Inside of two minutes I could feel the beginnings of my second orgasm. I pulled out of Pam's throat and began to furiously jack my cock. "Shoot it all over my face," commanded Pam. Three more strokes and I plastered her face with three good strings of my white goo. I rested my cock head on her tongue and let the last dribbles flow into her mouth. She licked me clean and swallowed down my sperm.

Greg was next. He gave Pam one last thrust deep in her ass and unloaded. When he finally pulled free only a small clump of cum escaped her asshole. The rest was deposited deep within her bowels. The same couldn't be said for Bill's load. When he finally flooded Pam's womb to overflowing, much of his load and some of my first load was forced back out over Bill's cock. Pam, ever the tidy wife, pulled herself off Bill and used her mouth to vacuum the spilled seed off Bill's cock, balls and asshole. When she was through he was clean as a whistle. Pam smiled at Bill and I and expressed her thanks.

Bill said, "Thank you sweet lady." He quickly added, "We've got to get a move on, Jimmy boy. The wives are do at the airport in an hour."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.