The Big Guy Finally Wins - Cover

The Big Guy Finally Wins

by SM William

Copyright© 2024 by SM William

Erotica Sex Story: Scott was an overweight high school student with no prospects on the dating front. He knows what he has to do if he ever wants to lose his virginity. During the summer after high school, Scott starts lifting weights and eating right. He goes from 6'2" and 290 pounds down to 210 pounds in 5 months. Suddenly, the girl he has had a crush on since freshman year in high school appears at his door. Suddenly, she wants more than friendship. Scott has a big surprise for her. One that she'll love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   .

Sitting in my basement, watching a movie when I was 18, my dad came downstairs and said I had some visitors. “There are four relatively drunk girls upstairs that want to see you. This may be a good time to drop everything and run upstairs.” My dad had a good sense of humor. I went up the stairs and found 4 beautiful girls, waiting by the back door. I knew all of them quite well. 3 of them were from parties and classes in high school and one that I had been in love with since my sophomore year of high school. We were good friends, but she never wanted more. That may have something to do with the fact that I weighed 290 pounds in high school. Even being 6’2” that’s still a lot of weight. I was considered the “funny friend” to everyone. The class clown or the guy who would walk into the inground pool with all his clothes on. I was that guy. The girls loved to laugh at and with me, but whenever I asked them out, I got the “I appreciate you asking me out, but I can only see you as a friend” speech. I was so tired of hearing this near the end of my senior year, that I finally decided to do something about it. By August of that year, I was 210 pounds and had a six-pack.

I could tell that three of the girls were there to drop off the girl I had a crush on since sophomore year. This would be the third time she was dropped in my lap because my best friend had broken up with her. This had been going on for a month. Just when I thought she was getting over the breakup, she’d show up drunk and crying at my house or would call me to come pick her up to listen to her bitch about this friend of mine and how he treated her. This had been my best friend since we were kids, but he was the high school stud who treated women like shit. He rarely dated any of them after he fucked them. When he wasn’t telling me every fucking detail about every girl I knew and what kind of fuck they were, he could be a real good friend. We played a lot of sports together and enjoyed getting a little hammered at the parties on the weekend.

Betty, Shirley, and Sarah threw Barb at me and quickly got the hell out of my house. It was like a drive-by shooting except the bullet was Barb and I was the gunshot victim. She had kind of a stuck-up feel to her, but when it was just me and her, she was as sweet as can be. I think she was insecure and had to put on a little show every day at school. She wasn’t a bitch by any means, but she never dated anyone but the “pretty boys.” I guess I had become one of those pretty boys because, on the third night, the girls dropped a drunk, crying, Barb off with me, when things changed. My father had made himself scarce and was always a heavy sleeper. He had gone to bed right after the other girls left. My bedroom was in the basement of a 3-level house, with my dad’s room being upstairs on the third floor.

After a month of this crap, I was tired of being the nice guy. I decided it was time to take control of this situation. She needed to understand that I was not such a nice guy anymore. I needed to get her out of this rut and the only way I could think of removing her from this funk was to show her how I felt about her. But I’d have to work my way up to that point. I was sitting on the couch with her and listening to her tell the same story all over again and decided the best way to stop this train was to stick my tongue in her mouth. I leaned into her and grabbed the back of her head. I pulled her into my mouth and started kissing her. She didn’t pull away. She seemed surprised but went with it. When I got her to open, my tongue danced with hers. Gently at first, but as the kiss deepened, my tongue took control. We finally broke from that kiss and Barb looked at me and said, “If I had any idea that you kissed like that, I would have been all over you on week one of this mess. Jesus Scott, kiss me again.” I didn’t waste any time. We kissed for about 15 minutes when my hands started to wander. Barb had large breasts, and I always wanted to get my hands on them. When I finally got there a loud moan came from deep in her throat. I worked both breasts and could tell by the way she kept crossing her legs that she was getting pretty horny. I broke the kiss and said, “You need one thing to get you out of this funk, Barb.” She said, “I think I know what you are going to say but go ahead anyway.”

I said, “You need me to tie you to my bed and let me pleasure you like you never dreamed of. Was that what you were thinking?” I knew she wasn’t thinking that. She said, “Tie me up! I don’t know about that. No one has ever even suggested that to me. How did you get so kinky?” I said, “Since I got the job at the hospital, I’ve had a whole bunch of nurses to play with. Some of them are more than a little kinky. They said that I was great at this. Plus, I’ve read every book on sex that I could find. I know you’re wet already because you crossed your legs about 10 times when we were making out. I also know that you need something else badly. I’ll fill you in when we get to that point. Now follow me into my bedroom. No questions or resistance, Barb. I’m about to completely change your world.”

I took off my shirt in front of her and let her run her hands up and down my chest. She felt every hard ridge of my chest, spending extra time on my pecs and the ridges of my ab muscles. Barb looked up at me and said, “You worked so hard to get to this point, Scott. I’m sorry I was so shallow before you lost the weight. I guess you are still pretty pissed at me for that.” I looked down at her, grabbing her hands to stop them just above my belt. I said, “I have an idea. Why don’t I show you all the things you and your friends have been missing out on? I have to tell you, it’s always been you, Barb. The rest come in second place.” She stands up and we start to make out again. She throws her head back, giving me full access to her neck. I kissed and licked my way down her neck and then bit lightly on her shoulder. She jumped a little when I did it. I said, “I told you things were going to be a little bit different with me, so that little love bite is just the beginning. I won’t do anything that hurts you, though. That is unless you ask me to. And you will ask me to.”

Barb smiles at me and says, “Oh I will, will I? I bet you I won’t ask you for anything that might hurt. I’m not into that stuff.” I said, “We’ll see.” I reached for the hem of her sweater and pulled it over her head. Those beautiful breasts were staring me right in the face with plenty of cleavage spilling out of the bra. That went next. I reached behind her with one hand and unsnapped the bra. She looked at me like no one had ever done that before. She let the bra fall to the floor and I immediately went to work squeezing and sucking the nipples. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face right into her breast. I sucked hard on the nipple which got a much louder moan out of her, and I knew it was time to take this into the bedroom. I was going to show her that the sex she was getting was nothing compared to the sex I was going to give her.

I had finished the bedroom in the basement myself with extra insulation everywhere, so it was practically soundproof. I even put sound-deflecting panels on the walls so I could listen to my music as loud as I wanted without pissing off my dad. I even designed the room big enough for a king-size bed, two nightstands, a couple of dressers, and even a chair. There was a 55-inch screen on the wall facing the bed. I picked up Barb like a bride and walked into the room. I then closed and locked the door. Now it looked like those soundproof panels were going to come in handy for another reason. Rick had told me Barb was a loud lover. Well, if he made her loud, I was going to make her scream my name. Barb was in for a long night.

Rick had no filter and told me everything about his girlfriends. Most of them I knew from high school. It was hard to look these girls in the eye after I found out how they were in bed. Some of them were bad according to Rick, some had already had a lot of practice. He told me about all of them. But I only wanted Barb. I wouldn’t have turned down any of the good ones if Barb wasn’t going to be with me. So far it looked like she was going to follow through. I tossed her in the middle of the bed and slowly unsnapped her jeans. I pulled down the zipper so slowly you could hear every click. I put my thumbs in the side of her jeans and thong and pulled all of it down. I stripped them off her feet and laid them on a chair in my room. I had finally gotten my wish. Barb is completely nude on top of my bed. I just stared at her. She turns on her side and gives me the “come over here” sign with her index finger. When she turned over, I got to watch those tits move and had a perfect view of a beautifully shaved pussy. I was in heaven.

She scooted to the side of the bed, unsnapped my jeans, and pulled my zipper down. She sat up on the bed and pulled my pants and boxer briefs all the way down to my ankles. When she brought her head up, she hit the back of her head on my cock. In all our make-out sessions she never reached down to feel my cock. This whole thing could have been put in gear a lot faster if she had just done that. I didn’t want to rush her, and she was still hurting from her breakup, so I left it alone. Now she was getting a close-up view of my cock. I’m nine inches when I’m hard and plenty thick. I hadn’t been with a lot of girls before I lost the weight. After I lost it all I had several of them say I should be in porn. No thanks. Anything that would make sex a job wasn’t for me.

Chapter 2 The look on Barb’s face was priceless. I wish I had my phone on me so I could have captured the second she saw the real me. I think she was in shock for a minute. She put her hand on my cock and just studied it like it was an ancient Egyptian artifact. She looked up at me with this “What the fuck” look on her face. I said, “I bet you wish you had given the fat guy a chance when we were seniors and I tried to get you to go out with me.” Barb said, “Scott, I don’t know what to do with all of this! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cock this big, even in porn. This is going to hurt.” I looked down at her and said, “I’m going to get you so ready for my cock that you’ll be begging me to stick it in you. Wait and see. I’m going to do things to you that no one has ever done and you’re going to love it. Now while your face is right here, I think I’ll stick this cock right into your mouth. Keep on pulling it and try to get as much as possible in your mouth. If you do a good job, I’ll do a great job for you. Actually, I’ll do a great job licking you all over that beautiful pussy no matter what. Barb says, “Wow, some real dirty talk. I think I’ll love that!”

Barb starts sliding her hands up and down my cock, working gently but firmly. She kisses the tip of my cock and tastes a little pre-cum. She looks at me and says, “Well, your pre-cum is delicious. I’ll have to get a whole load out of you tonight. That’s if I can get enough of it in my mouth to make you cum!” l reply, “Oh, we’ll get to that. Don’t you worry, I’ve dreamed of you giving me a blow job for two years. A lot of sperm went down the drain in my shower because of that pretty mouth you have on you. When we get to that point, I’m going to have a surprise for you. Something I’ve dreamed about for years.” Barb starts working the head of my cock with her tongue. She slides around and around it, pulling it out of her mouth with a big “Pop.” Then she goes deep. My cock gets thicker as she goes down the shaft. By the time she’s halfway, her cheeks are puffed out and she’s right to the point of gagging. She slides it out and takes a deep breath. “Oh my God, I only got half of it in. There is no way I can deep-throat that cock! You’ll have to cum with whatever I can do to you. I think I can still take a mouthful of cum from you, but it may take a little longer for me. But just so you know, I love to give my guy blowjobs. It turns me on. I always want to fuck after I give one.”

She sucks and licks my cock, up and down the shaft, circling the bulbous head. She spit into her hand and rubbed my cock so she could give me a hand job as she sucked too. She grabs the base and starts to stroke my cock. She is getting about half my cock in her mouth and stroking the other part. I let her do this until I couldn’t take it anymore. I pull out of her mouth and lay her flat on the mattress. We kiss and lick each other’s neck and shoulders, licking and sucking from both of us. I kissed and licked the area right behind her ear, driving her crazy. Then I start to head south to the promised land. I kiss and lick down her upper chest on both sides. When I get to her breasts, I lick around both nipples then lightly bite down on the bud. She jumps a little but then pushes my face into her breasts. I read that one of the best places to get a woman worked up is if you lick the underside of her breasts just down from the nipple. When I run my tongue across that area, she pulls both her legs up and wraps them around my hips. Someone wants to get fucked. But I’m not done yet. I continue to work my way down her stomach, licking and kissing all over it. When I stuck my tongue in her navel, she moaned and arched up, showing me that this was a hot spot for her. I spread her legs out very wide and said, “This is what I’ve wanted to see for the last two years. Your very wet pussy just waiting to be licked. Barb, by the time I’m done down here, you’ll be as limp as a wet noodle.” I don’t do the usual bottom-to-top lick. Everyone does that. I want to be different. I can see her little nub engorged and waiting for me. I bring my lips down on it and give it a little suck first. Her ass comes right off the bed. She lets out a little scream with my name somewhere in the middle. I push her hips back down and start to lick through her folds right up to her clit. I circled it, producing more moans from Barb. She says, “Oh God, Scott. You are fantastic at this. Don’t stop!” Like I’m going to stop now.

I’m just getting warmed up. I push her ass up and stick my tongue right on her small hole and lick around it. I can tell no one has done this to her before. I can barely keep her on the bed after I rim her for a while. She said, “I don’t know where you learned how to do that, but any time you want to do it to me, I’m more than fine with it.” I lick up her pussy a couple more times, sliding down from the clit where I used a lot of pressure, back down to the small, puckered hole. Then I introduced a finger into her. I have big hands and big fingers. I can get a finger up there quite a way. She moans again, as I stick a second finger up her. I start pushing them in and out, increasing my speed as I go along. She’s almost there because her juices are all over my face. I better get ready for a deluge when she cums. Just when she starts to breathe heavier and I can feel the inside of her pussy clench down on my fingers, I turn my wrist so it’s facing up and slide my two fingers over her G-spot. I start licking her clit at the same time. That is all she wrote. She yelled my name and squirted all over my face. She sits up and then drops down again. I’m still licking her, cleaning every inch of her release off of her with my tongue. I pull my fingers out that have been working her g-spot the whole time and slide up her body. I get up to her face and she has her eyes closed. I think I killed her. Death by orgasm.

I push my lips down on hers and she wraps her arms around my head. We start kissing deeply. She makes a little sound in her throat, and I suspect that’s when she tastes herself on my tongue. This kiss goes on for a minute or two. She finally breaks away and grabs both of my cheeks with her hands. She said, “That was so much better than anyone else I’ve ever had. It wasn’t even in the same galaxy. Where the hell did you learn how to do all of that? It’s like you’ve had sex with a thousand girls and know the exact way to get them off. Scott, I’ve never squirted before. That’s why I sat up when it happened. I never had that feeling of ecstasy before. How are you going to follow that? I can’t give you anything like that. But I am willing to try. I promise you can cum all over my face like I did to you. That’s the way I like it anyway.

Barb flips me over and slides down to my cock. She doesn’t waste any time. She spits on the top of my cock and starts to give me a hand job. She spreads the spit around my whole cock and suddenly she’s got her mouth all over me. Licking up from the bottom to the head and swirling around it. She goes down as deep as she can and wiggles her tongue when she gets there. It feels fantastic. She is one of those girls that sucks a cock hard and fast because she wants to get to the good stuff. She wants me to fuck her. And I bet she wants it hard. That’s going to work to my advantage when we get to the second round, and I tie her to the bedposts.

I finally have to pull her off my cock, so I don’t cum in her mouth. I tell her, “We can do any position you want after this one. I want to be looking into your eyes and kissing you for the first time. Is that ok with you?” Barb spreads her legs wide, brings her knees up, and pulls me down on top of her. She grabs my cock and I slide the head into a very wet pussy. She winces a little and says, “You’re going to have to go slow, Scott. My body is going to need time to adjust to your size. After it does, I want you to fuck me into next week. I love a good, hard, fuck. So, let’s get this show on the road. I’m going to cum before you get that whole thing in me.” I say, “Are you ready, Sweetheart? Because I’m about to give you the pounding of your life.” She just nods her head. I line up my cock with her entrance and then rub the head of it up and down her slit, getting another loud moan out of her. This second orgasm isn’t going to take long. She moans as she feels the stretch. I’m getting impatient so I push about halfway in and that makes her let out a scream and I can feel her cum again. She holds me still until she comes down from her orgasm. Then she says, “Slide the rest of the way in and then start pounding me. I like it a little rough.” I push all the way in, and I get the most wonderful feeling in my chest. I finally got her. The girl who has always haunted my dreams. The one I thought just never saw me as anything but a friend. Now she’s mine. I pull out of her and slam into her. She moans and wraps her legs around my back.

I pulled out and slammed back into her with enough force to move her up the bed a little. The fifth or sixth time I do this; she has another orgasm. She’s got my cock so slippery that I’m going to cum in no time. I concentrate on pleasing her. I start thinking about anything but my cock going into my dream woman. The baseball game from last night, how did I do on my work evaluation, how many times is she going to let me fuck her tonight? Well, that last one didn’t help. It’s been a little while now, and she’s building up to have another orgasm. I’m very close and am going to blow as soon as I get her to cum. She pushes me in hard with her legs and then she screams my name and lets go. She’s shaking like crazy as she’s cumming. That’s about all I can take. I do the one thing I’ve always dreamed about doing. Just as I’m about to cum I pull out and climb over her so I’m right by her chest. I’ve dreamed about cumming all over these tits and face forever. I get to the bottom of her chest just as I let go. I guess I’m holding my cock up a little too high because the first shot goes across her chin, mouth, and cheek. I’ve got to say it looks beautiful there. The rest of my load ends up all over her chest. I cum a lot. I mean a real lot. She’s covered in it. She licks the cum off of her chin and mouth. She rubs the rest into her face. Then she rubs all the cum on her chest all over her tits. She picks up each finger and licks the cum off of all of them. She says, “I hope you loved the show. I’ve never done that for anyone but you. You make me crazy with lust. How long before we can do it again?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.