Horse Whispers - Cover

Horse Whispers

Copyright© 1999 by Jillian Anonymous

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality  

If one is deprived of ones proper mode of entertainment, then one tends to look for alternatives that are not always quite the right thing for you, and as a result, if prolonged use is sustained one can develop a fixation. This is sort of what happened to Elaine. She spent more and more time with the dogs and she was always finding reasons to go to them and be "entertained". She developed a jealousy toward me so that it came to the point that I could not approach the dogs or even talk to her about her problem. Consequently after about a month or two after first discovering the delights of canine sex, I found that this pleasure was denied me. This was not of any real consequence to me as I still had Rum, who was quite happy to give me what I wanted at almost any time. Apart from when I had my period I would fuck him about twice a week. I had time to experiment too so I was able to come up with a few new positions and make developments on existing ones.

The main discovery that I made was how to have Rum so that he came at me from behind. A full grown horse stands above 14.1/2 hands. if a hand is four inches this makes him, or her, 58 inches at the shoulder. Just under five feet. This implies that a woman of say 5 feet six, my height, should be able to bend at the waist and make a fine target for an amorous horse to enter. This is not true. The belly of a horse, even at seventeen hands, is still less than three feet off the ground, so the penis has to bend upwards to make its mark. If one stands, legs straight, then the required target is too high. If one stands, legs bent, then one gets tired quickly from remaining in a difficult position. Additional to this is the fact that for a human to stand bent over and have a horse enter from behind, it is practically impossible to retain ones balance. A firm base needs to be found and one should be supported on all fours, this reduces substantially, the chance of being bowled over at the first thrust. However if one is on hands and knees then the required orifice is placed a scant fourteen inches from the ground. Far too low for the twenty four inch penis to make a good entrance. So how does one come to a compromise? The answer is the trusty bale.

At the stables where I worked bales were one foot by two feet by four feet. We did not have these round bales all rapped in plastic. Come to that we did not have plastic very much. Everything was bakelite and that was never developed into thin films like polythene. I digress.

Anyway the trusty bale can be positioned three ways. On end, on its side or on its face. If it is on its end it is not much good for anything as it is four feet high and unless you are nine feet tall, well I leave it for you to imagine such endowment. This leaves two possibilities. The first is on its side which is what I had for the first successful entry from behind when I was draped over the bale with my arms and legs hanging down on either side. Really great if the bale is covered with a blanket to stop the straw digging in but one does not have much mobility. You can not reach round to guide, stroke of fondle you assailant. You also have very limited choice in how you can adjust your position, if it should turn out that you are uncomfortable. The second possibility is if the bale is on its face, as I had it the first successful time after Robert left, when I had two or three stacked in a fashion to provide two levels. This was one for my body and one for my legs. You can reach your partner quite well, and even watch to some extent but again mobility is limited to a shuffle or twist. If you try much more than this you will probably break the bond as the horse will not know what you are doing and wont follow your lead.

The main new position that I found was with one bale laid flat and I climbed onto it and had the service while on my hands and knees. I had to brace myself against being pushed over with each thrust but I found that I not only could reach properly but I also had mobility. Is this all clear to you? I wonder if I should add some diagrams. Maybe at the end. I would love to include photos but I do not have any and we do not have a scanner anyway. I will think about this. It would probably be worth investing in a scanner as my grandson is good with a pencil and could probably draw something convincing. How do you e-mail a picture?

When I discovered this possibility I was up in the hay loft crawling around over the remaining bales trying to determine how many we had. It was while I was horizontal, that it occurred to me that I was in a perfect position for my trusty steed to have me. I wanted to try it out at once, but it being mid morning I decided that it would have to wait until a more appropriate time. That time came that night. I could not let it take any longer than that, I had been searching for this position for months and now I thought I had it. If only I could have worked it out before Robert left. Well if I had I may not have had quite so much fun trying things out, but I would have been far less frustrated.

When I went to Rum that night, I set everything up as I thought I wanted it, and then I stripped. I went through the usual ritual of stroking and hand grooming his back and sides, followed by attention to his legs and belly. Finally I took his member in my hands and using my softest touch I stroked his penis along its full length. Once he was up to size I inserted his head into my mouth and sucked for a short while.

Then, after applying the necessary Vaseline to the both of us, I turned over and kneeling on a single bale of straw I reached back for his shaft to put it in me. I found that I could manage quite well and with a little juggling I inserted about half an inch into my pussy. I do not know how Rum always seemed to know when it was my mouth and when it was my pussy. He very rarely thrust into my mouth but he always thrust into my cunt. I can only think that he could see me and knew how it worked.

Horses have a very wide peripheral vision.

This was the first time that I found I could move around a little with Rum in me and change positions in relation to him. I could raise my hips or lower them, I could move back onto him or move away. I found that I could shift sideways so that I was directly under him instead of always being a little to one side, normally the left.

So I experimented with different variations on the position. I ended up directly under him with my bum stuck up as high as I could get it and I was hanging on to his fore legs as he rocked. The proportion of penetration that he got with each thrust was not as much as we had enjoyed in other positions, but I found that I could control the depth that he went and the length of his thrust to quite I large degree. This made the session last much longer.

Of course this is what every girl wants with her lover. A long session where she is in control. I have found with many men (not all my own experience) that they are only interested in getting in and shooting off. It is very sad but it is true. The pleasure of sex comes with the duration and the skill of pacing it. I was with Rum for about three hours that night and we must have had sex for about half of that.

Because of my new found mobility I found that I could stop the session and restart again without letting Rum come. This gave me a chance to rest but at the same time I could monitor Rum's progress and get him quickly into me if I felt he was getting irritable because the sex had stopped.

However there comes a time when one finds that one can hold back destiny no longer. The pressures of Rum's shaft and my own excitement eventually got the better of me and I had to let go of Rum's legs. I think my arms gave out as much as anything. I ended up on my knees and shoulders, with my buttocks sticking up in the air, under this strapping great horse which was pumping his rod into me. I wish I could have seen what it looked like. I think it would have been very erotic. Come to that, I wish I had shared me style of pleasure with other people sooner, I have missed out on advice and mutual enjoyment. I think I would have loved to watch another girl being had by a horse such as Rum. Does any body have pictures of girls with horses.

Rum and I were lovers for about three years. As for the dogs, I was able to have them only after Elaine left to get married, this was in 1941. I did not realise until she did get married that she had been having this young lad on the side for all of five years. And Robert and me and the dogs. She was an insatiable girl. They stayed in the village but neither of them ever came back to the stables while I was still there. When she departed she took one of the puppies that had been born the previous year. Presumably it was one of her favourites and it knew how to please her. The way she went on about the dogs, I can not imagine her going without dog sex.

Their house was blasted by lightning in 1965 in a most horrendous storm and they both died in the subsequent fire. I saw them both on a number of occasions both during and after the war but we spoke only rarely. I think Elaine really enjoyed being wife and mother to her family and once she had children she had no time for anyone else.

I missed her when she left as I then became the last of the pre war stable hands. I had no body to talk to for about a month and then some German POWs were brought in to help with things in the area. Each farm had about five or six of them and the stables received two. They were Clous and Gunter and though they spoke only a little English they picked the work up well. They were never allowed to ride so I had to do all that, but they were good at mucking out and cleaning the tackle. Gunter and I got quite close but the guards would come to take them away at about four thirty in the afternoon so I never had a chance to make love to him. Shame. He was a very striking young man and I thought very polite.

So, I was left in charge of the dogs and the horses, having all the exercising of the animals and most of anything that had to be done outside of the hours of nine to four thirty. It was a difficult time for everybody but I still had all the sex I needed. Things went very smoothly. The fields that we did not use very often were turned over to other farmers for the war effort and they were used to grow potatoes and cabbages. Again it was the Germans who planted and harvested and the home office sent people over from the main store places to collect the crops. In that first couple of years of the war, life seemed to be very good except that most food was rationed and the rations got worse as time went by. Things that everybody thought there was plenty of at the beginning soon proved to be in short supply, and were added to the list of things we had to by with coupons.

Enough of this, I was telling you about the stables. The next thing that really changed my life happened in early 1942. I was still sixteen, my birthday being in early June. It was during a sunny February morning and everybody had been out to watch the spitfires dog fighting with the Germans over the forest. The planes had flown of toward London and so we had gone back to our work. I am not really sure what happened, except that there were two very loud explosions in close succession. Everyone ran out of what ever building they were in, to see what had happened. I was down at the dog's kennels and I could tell from the direction of the sound that it had not been by the stables, but I ran up to the house and stables anyway, once the shower of muck and debris subsided. Most of the people there had thought that a bomb had been dropped on one of the buildings, but we all had been lucky. Two bombs had been dropped by a plane and they both had gone off just at the cross roads next to the stables.

I later heard that it had been a German plane that had been shot at by a spitfire, and in trying to flee, the pilot had jettisoned his load, two 2000 lb. bombs in order to gain better speed. I do not know how it works, that is just what I heard. The area was crawling with army officials taking measurements and statements for about five days afterwards.

The shapes of the bomb craters are still visible if you know where and what to look for, but after over fifty years of new woodland growth and occasional land fill the scars are only just visible. Anyway what am I trying to get at here? As you can imagine, everyone was scared out of there wits until they worked out that nobody had been injured. However the animals were even more frightened. Most of the mares and geldings were easily soothed but Rum was a little more flighty than the rest and after he had managed to break his tether, he bolted. He jumped over the stables gate, into the road and galloped off toward the main road.

I did not see him go, I just had to report to Mr Rice that Rum was missing.

We assumed that he had gone into the road, as he would not have been able to get out of the stables area in any other direction, without passing me as I came up from the kennels. Mr Rice got the van out and he and I went in search of our missing horse. We found him about three miles away. He had been hit by a lorry that was going in the opposite direction. The lorry had bad brakes and the dumb horse had not had the sense to get out of the way. He was lying in the middle of the road, quite calm by the time that we found him, and the lorry driver was trying to soothe him. There was a lot of blood. Mr Rice told me to stay with the animal and the lorry driver while he went to get the police.

As I stroked Rum to comfort him I found that he had at least three broken ribs and a broken leg. I knew then that there was only one end to this. The police man eventually arrived on his bicycle and I told him what I thought about Rum's condition. A doctor arrived a few moments later. He was able to confirm my three ribs and another two besides. By this time Rum was having difficulty breathing and he was loosing a lot of blood from his mouth and nostrils. None of this could be healed in those days, well maybe the ribs, but it turned out that there was a punctured lung. So Rum had to be shot. The broken leg was the main reason for this. It would have been impossible to fix that.

But with everything else there was no chance.

Those bombs made me lose my lover. I found that I thought about Rum every time I went to work, every time I went into the stable block where he had lived, every time I exercised the other horses and every time it grew dark. I cried for hours that day and again on many subsequent days when I thought about us. I eventually overcame my grief, and was able to get on with the work, but I had lost interest, and so soon after my seventeenth birthday I told Mr Rice that I would be leaving to become a nurse.

I knew that there was nothing I could have done to help Rum once he had escaped, but it flitted through my head that if I had been in the yard when the bomb had gone off I could have stopped Rum's flight. Well maybe. We shall never know. He may have listened to me, he may not.

Well that is how I came to leave me employment at the stables in Fairwarp, and here ends the episode of my life that introduced me to animal love. From here I went to nursing school for a short time until I was shipped out to the Mediterranean to Gibraltar. I worked in a hospital there for a year and a bit. I met a man who I fell in love with. He was a navy captain who had had his ship sunk under him. He was retired from service because of his injuries. I fell down a flight of stairs during a very hot spell in the summer of 43 and it turned out that we were both shipped home on the same boat. We got married as soon as we both were well enough and had two children. These were born by the time I was 21 and my husband and I bought a field and a couple of horses after the war and set up a new riding school in Kent. As it happened it was only about twelve miles from the village I had grown up in and I often went down there to see Mr Rice and his horses.

He had expanded his stables to three blocks of six stalls and now had fifteen horses. There were seven mares, four geldings and four stallions, all of them fine animals. Mr Rice offered me a job as soon as he saw me but as I had my own concern by then I had to turn him down.

We stayed in contact for many years, until he retired. I bought most of my first stock off him as I built my school up from the first two horses.

I was unable to make love to a horse between my leaving Mr Rice's stables and my starting my own place in 1947 after the children were born. First there was no way of having a horse in nursing school, then in Gibraltar there are or were very few horses anyway and when I moved back to England I spent so much time thinking I was in love that I hardly thought about a horse and the good times I had had. Following that we had children and my time was taken up nursing them until they were weaned.

When the youngest was just over a year, I thought about it again and I convinced my lovely husband that I needed something more than just house work to keep me busy. He instantly agreed to a stables. No questions asked. He knew that I had been a stable hand before I became a nurse, so I suppose he thought it was only natural that I should want to do something that I was well versed in the workings of. I did not inform him of my sexual intentions toward these equine purchases.

He bought the land with his pension money, about an acre, and I bought the first horses, a stallion called Domino and a mare called Beth, with what savings I had. The whole lot cost us one hundred and eighty pounds, seven shillings and three pence, Old money. That is thirty six new pence instead of shillings and pence. Any body under thirty wont remember the old money. It went out of circulation in 73 I think.

Well now I was in my own business I could go back to my love of horses.

My husband joined the railway and worked shifts so I was able to have my stallion every other week while he was on the late shift. I could not do it if he was at home of course and I could not do it during the day in case a client came, but I was very happy with what I got.

I had to train the new horses but it did not take very long. The mare took a bit longer than the stallion because she was not willing to entertain any sexual contact unless she was in oestrus. At least at first. After about five or so episodes she came around to my advances and would accept my love any day. I only ever licked her and stroked her clitoris. One should never put fingers and things into a female horse as the wall of the vagina is very sensitive and fingernails can hurt. Of course a penis is all right.

Many of you will probably be asking how can I find a horse to make my lover. Well it has always been my intention to pass on information about choosing a horse and how to win them over. I shall deal mainly with stallions and put in comment about mares as I go along. Most of what I have to say applies to both.

There are two ways to choose a horse for your sex needs. The first is to go regularly to a stables near you and work as a voluntary hand. You will get to meet all the horses and have time to get to know them. The more work you put in the sooner the owners and riders will get to know you and the sooner you may be given a job of responsibility. This will be the beginning of the time when the owners will feel competent enough in your ability to leave you alone for a while. It will not come easy and will take time, but for many it will be the only way as it now costs horrendous amount of money to own your own horse. when you are confident that you are not going to be interrupted every five minutes by a worried owner, you can start to see if the horse you have chosen could be right for you.

First thing to look for is, does the horse like you? If the horse puts his ears back flat, it means he/she is not impressed with you or what you are doing. If you see this stop what you are doing and step back.

If the horse persists with this action leave and come back to him/her later. There are three things you need to watch at all times. The ears are an indicator of the horse's mood. Flat and back is bad, forward and up is good. Judge the degree of good or bad by the angle in between the maximum and minimum. Do not worry if the ears are up but swivelled the wrong way round, it just means that the horse is listening.

The other two things to watch for are hooves and teeth. These are the things that can do the damage and cause a lot of pain. If you ever receive the punishment that these can give it is because you have not taken notice of the ears. There are four hooves, obvious you may think, but any one of them can get you if you are standing beside the horse. They kick, and can break a leg. If you fall they can trample you which could end in you death though this is very rare. There is not much you can do if you get kicked.

The teeth bite, hard, but usually it is just very painful and does not course a lot of damage. Normally you would end up with a bruise that lasts about two weeks and will be a nasty purple and brown colour. If you get bitten, again you have not taken note of what the ears are telling you, but you can do something about it. If a horse bites you bite it back. The base of the ear is good, other wise try the root of the tail or the soft skin between the nostrils. Bite hard, the horse can take a lot more pain than you can, but do not try to bite lumps out. Firstly you do not want to damage the horse, it is not yours.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.