Coming Mother - Cover

Coming Mother

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After her divorce, horny mom runs around teasing and tormenting her horny son as they spend the summer drifting down river in a house boat. Here, mom teaches her teenage son all about sex. They eventually meet a father and teenage daughter also drifting down the river and decided to make it a foursome for the rest of the summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Shellie walked out onto the deck the next morning, she found another houseboat tied up about five feet from theirs.

As she watched the boat, a young girl came out onto the deck. The pretty little blonde stretched, arching her shapely body. Shellie studied the sweetness of the girl, seeing the tight little ass swell out, encased in a very tight bikini bottom, the small, pointing tits well defined.

After a moment a man came to join the girl. He wore swimming trunks, and was tall, muscular, and quite handsome. Shellie saw an attractive lump where his cock and balls were.

Suddenly her eyes widened.

The girl turned to the man and wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on tip-toe to reach his mouth. The man cupped the girl's tight little ass, pulling her hard into his crotch. The girl squirmed against the man as they kissed passionately. Feeling a light touch on her shoulder, Shellie glanced up to see Jay standing near her.

"Who are they, Mom?" he asked.

"I don't know," she replied, wrapping her arm about her son's waist. "They tied up sometime during the night. They seem quite friendly, don't they?"

Without glancing at Shellie or Jay, the man and girl entered the cabin of their houseboat.

"You've got hard-on, baby," Shellie said to her son, rubbing it. "Did that little girl turn you on?"

"She's pretty," Jay said.

"I have a strange hunch..." Shellie said, but let it drift off.

She was watching his cock strain inside his cut-offs.

Shellie wore a gown, a short one, that exposed her thighs to her hips. It was a gown to tease.

The man and girl returned to the deck of their boat, not paying any attention to Shellie or Jay. The girl resembled the man quite a bit. Shellie felt a tingle of strange excitement bubbling inside her body, and was not surprised to find her pussy becoming moist.

The man pulled the girl close to him, and draped his arm about the bare shoulders. His hand cupped a firm little tit, and the soft purring sound of the girl came to Shellie and Jay. Shellie saw the girl's small hand slide down the man's bare chest to his crotch, her fingers curling about his balls and cock. She stared as the girl fondled the man's cock and balls inside his trunks. Jay, too, was watching. Shellie could hear her son's breathing, and a glance at his cut-offs showed the head of his cock pushing from the ragged edges of his shorts.

By then, the girl had the man's cock out of his trunks and was slowly stroking it, sliding her fist up and down. Shellie could see the swollen head of the man's cock, and her own breathing increased. She lowered her hand to the exposed head of her excited son's cock and rubbed it as they watched, unabashed and openly.

The girl dipped her face and swirled her tongue on the man's chest, slowly moving her face downward. Shellie and Jay stared as the girl kissed the head of the man's cock, then wrapped her wet lips about it, sucking up and down. The man, his eyes closed, leaned back in his deck chair, one of his hands resting on top of the blonde head, the other sliding across the girl's smooth, creamy back to the curve of her little ass. The girl's head bobbed up and down, swallowing half the man's big cock, her ass twisting as the man fondled it.

Shellie cupped the head of her son's cock, feeling it dripping. she ran her fist up and down his cock and wile watching the little girl suck that big cock, she drew her son's hand to her thighs, sliding his fingers underneath the gown to her hairy cunt. She swung her legs open, wide, and began to jack on her son's cock as he fingered her et cunt, both of them staring at the wanton display of the little girl sucking the man's cock.

The little girl lifted her mouth from the man's cock and, with a soft squeal, almost tore her bikini bottoms from her sweet little ass. She then swung her slim legs across the man's, and Shellie and Jay watched with fascination as the girl stuffed that big cock into her cunt. They stared at the naked little ass bouncing up and down, fucking the man.

Shellie found her passions intensify, and lowered her head to her son's lap, but keeping her eyes on that little ass. Taking her son's cock into her mouth and sucking it, she listened to the excited squeals of the girl, watching the pretty ass move up and down. She could see the man's hairy balls now, almost see his cock clearly penetrating that sugary young cunt.

"Fuck it, baby!" they heard the man urge, his hand now cupping the small ass. "Fuck that hard cock, Julie! Your little cunt is so fucking hot and wt! Fuck it good, honey!"

"I will, Daddy!"

"I'll be damned," Shellie whispered softly, grasping her son's cock hard and squeezing it.

Jay giggled, thrusting two fingers up his mother's hairy cunt.

They watched the girl with hot delight, watching the small, sweet ass bouncing and wiggling. They listened to the gasp and sobs of desire Shellie wanted to climb onto her son's lap, stuff his cock up her cunt, and fuck him wildly as they watched the man with his daughter.

She saw the man look directly at her past his daughter's shoulder. Shellie stared at the man, then wend down on her son's cock once again. She sucked Jay's prick quickly, gliding her hot, wet lips up and down from the swollen head to the base, spreading her long legs very wide, knowing the man could see her hairy cunt.

"Ohhh, Julie, suck my cock a while, baby!" the man gasped.

With a squeal of ecstasy, the little girl pulled her cunt from her father's cock and dropped to her knees hurriedly. Shellie and Jay watched the girl struggle to take the thick, long prick into her mouth.

With that, Shellie lifted her face and, getting to her feet, she stared at the man and his daughter, stripping her gown from her body and standing naked for a moment. Then she went to her hands and knees, and wiggled her ass at her son.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.