Transformation of Linda - Cover

Transformation of Linda

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 9: Couplings 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Couplings 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Will handed the gorgeous temptress Kathy a glass of wine, by coincidence the remnant of the drugged wine Brother Bob had sent home with Linda previously. Will and Kathy touched glasses in a toast as Kathy said, "To what ever you dream of tonight Will. I bet your dreams will come true." They both took large sips of the wine, and thus guaranteed their inhibitions were much reduced. As they had touched glasses, Kathy had intentionally leaned forward, giving Will a complete, if brief, view of her lovely bare tits and their erect nipples.

Will felt the wine and he looked down at her breasts again but was disappointed that they were quickly covered. He looked into Kathy's eyes... she winked and said, "Now, tell me baby, what were you worried about? Was it that I might tell Linda that you were a naughty boy tonight? I would never do that... unless you did something I really really didn't like... but offhand, I can't think of anything you could do that would fit in that category. "

Will groaned and said, "Damn Kathy... you are hot. I have wondered what you looked like under those clothes ever since we moved here."

Kathy smiled, "Is that all you wanted to do Will... just look?"

"God Kathy... no... I have fantasized about being in bed with you often."

"Hmm that sounds like fun Will. What did you do to me? God I am getting hot... I need to get out of some of these clothes." and she slowly unbuttoned the blouse all the way to her waist. Her breasts were in clear view and Will's eyes opened wide as he took in her lovely pair. She repeated, "What did you do to me honey?"

"Damn... so hot Kathy... first I kissed you all over... I ate you and then I fucked you and fucked you... "

"Hmmmm Will, please show me what you fucked me with."

Will unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out. Stroking it as he stood there staring at Kathy's exposed tits. Kathy smiled and licked her lips saying, "I like your cock baby... " and she dropped her dress to the floor, standing nude except for the thigh high hose and her high heel shoes.

Will stared at her curly love nest and moaned, "Kathy... the reality is better than my fantasy of looking at you nude. I love it... I've never done anything like this before except with Linda. I have wanted to often but the opportunity never came up... I don't want to hurt Linda but God I want to fuck you."

"Linda will never know... take me to your bed baby and we can fuck anyway you want."


Now Brother Bob was pounding his large hard cock deep into Linda's responsive pussy rapidly. Linda had cum several times as he fucked her and Cynthia fingerfucked her ass hole as she sucked on her swollen nipples. She felt him getting close to cumming in her cunt and she hunched up to him harder, wanting to feel him flood her hot cunt. He fulfilled her desire and she felt his cum blast up into her and overflow.

Cynthia was there to catch the overflow and as he soon went limp slowly and pulled out of Linda's well fucked pussy, Cynthia covered it with her experienced mouth and sucked every drop of her husband's cum out of Linda's cunt that she could possibly get. Linda felt like a limp noodle from the attention from both of them but the evening had just started.

When Cynthia had cleaned Linda she turned and took Brother Bob's cock in her mouth and cleaned and loved his cock. Linda sat up and moved beside Cynthia. Cynthia understood what Linda wanted and she let his cock free of her mouth and pushed it into Linda's. Linda enjoyed the feel of it in her mouth and she sucked it with every bit of talent she could muster. Between the two of them it was adequate and he was hard again.

Cynthia motioned for him to lay on the altar on his back and then said, "Mount his cock Linda... I can hardly wait to fuck your little asshole with my strap on dildo."


Will dropped the rest of his clothes in the middle of the living room. His cock bobbed and stood out eager for Kathy's pussy. She walked over and wrapped her fingers around his cock and met his lips with a kiss that would melt your socks off. Will's hands were all over her. Than he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his bed. Over the next two hours he fucked her mouth, her cunt and her ass hole. He had just finished eating her pussy until she screamed for him to stop. Now as they lay there wrapped in each other's arms and legs Kathy said, "Damn Will, we have to figure some way to get Linda to open up so we can do this all the time."

Will looked at her and smiled, "What did you have in mind Kathy?"

Kathy reached over and wrapped her fingers around his limp, well used cock. She looked him in his eyes and she said, "Baby... for one thing, I am dying to eat her sweet little pussy. I can just imagine how it would taste and feel on my tongue."

Will's cock jumped in her hand and his breath got faster but he just listened.

"Well honey, as you probably have guessed by now, Jack and I are pretty open when it comes to sex. He has known that I wanted to fuck you for some time. In fact he encouraged me cause he is dying to fuck your Linda. Does that bother you, the idea of Jack fucking Linda... Linda sucking his cock or taking his cock up her cute little ass?"

Will's cock was almost fully hard now from Kathy's words about his sweet wife fucking other people as he said, "God no... that has been one of my fantasies forever. To have a foursome with another couple or even more. When I am out of town I get off thinking about a group of men and women fucking Linda."

"But could you deal with it for real baby... if Linda really fucked another cock or ate a pussy while you watched. Or maybe several at the same time? If the four of us got together to fuck... would you go through with it? If you did... you could have me anytime you wanted honey. What would you think if I tried to have an affair with your sweet Linda... to start things?"

"Yes... yes... I would love it... all of it, but Linda... I don't think she would ever go along with it."


In the chapel the words echoed off the granite walls, "Yes... Yes oh fuck me harder, both of you please", screamed Linda as she bounced up and down on his hard cock... so deep in her cunt it seemed to crowd her throat. At the same time Cynthia was thrusting the 8" dildo into her ass with tremendous force. Linda was the meat in this sandwich and she loved it. As she fucked him as fast and as hard as she could, Brother Bob's hands were full of her delightful tits. Linda had long ago lost count of how many times she had cum... and she was thinking of how badly she wanted to eat Cynthia's pussy when she was through with this double fuck.

It wasn't long until Linda's mouth and tongue were eagerly employed on Cynthia's pussy while Brother Bob was fucking Cynthia's asshole. When he came and pulled out, Cynthia swung around into a 69 position with Linda. They were at it for sometime and then she felt herself and Cynthia being rolled over so her ass was in the air and she felt Brother Bob's reborn cock pressing slowly into her still open asshole. She screamed into Cynthia's pussy as she stiffened and shuddered and came again... now cumming almost continuously.

It was much later as they were sitting in the living room of Brother Bob's and Cynthia's quarters, all of them still nude, resting and having a glass of wine. His deep voice sounded, "Linda... are you happy with all that has happened so far?"

"Oh yes... I can't believe I went for so many years just knowing Will. I feel like a kid with a new set of toys and I want to play and play and get more toys to play with. You and Cynthia have made me so happy tonight. I feel greedy... I want more... "

They all laughed and Cynthia said, "Sweetheart, there are an infinite number of toys to play with in the coven... and they are all yours when ever you want them. Men women, young ladies, young boys, they have to be over 15 but there are lots of those. Lots of toys to enjoy."

Linda stood up and slowly, sexily walked over and knelt in front of Cynthia and pushed her legs apart as her mouth found Cynthia's sloppy wet cunt again. She raised her ass and looked over at Brother Bob and said, "Please fuck my cunt dog style... I want it." and she returned her face to Cynthia's pussy as he gladly and forcefully carried out her request.


It was very late when Linda was driving home. As she drove she could feel Brother Bob's big cock in her ass and mouth and pussy... could feel Cynthia's lips and fingers. It had been glorious... there was no turning back now. Her formal initiation was set for Saturday with the entire coven. She shivered as she thought about it. She reached down and touched her bare pussy under her sun dress and she came instantly.

As she pulled into the drive she sat there for a few minutes just enjoying her remembrances of the evening. Then she looked up to see Kathy coming across the lawn from her house, dressed only in a thin robe. Linda got out to greet her and Kathy put her finger to her mouth to hush her as they hugged. Kathy whispered, "Will is asleep in your bed, poor baby is just totally fucked out. God it was fun fucking your husband. Lets go to your studio and we can tell each other about our nights."

They walked around the outside of the house and entered her photo studio. Will had been standing at the front window overlooking the drive way when Kathy had come over. He smiled as he thought of how much he enjoyed fucking Kathy earlier. She was his first "outside" since he married Linda... but that was all changed now. Then he wondered as he saw Linda and Kathy walk out of sight around the side of the house, Is Kathy going to try to fuck Linda now? Damn I hope so."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.