Transformation of Linda - Cover

Transformation of Linda

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 8: Couplings 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Couplings 1 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

As Linda drove slowly toward her home her mind was flooded with images of what she had seen earlier. All those people doing all those marvelous things. She could still feel Brother Bob's hands on her bare ass. She seemed to "remember" his hands on her bare breasts, in her cunt, but that was dream-like. Now as she thought about it she wanted his hands on every part of her. Wanted his cock in her... every way possible.

For a brief second then she was shocked with herself, felt strange, wondering what had come over her?... could she do this?... could she let another man other than her dear Will actually fuck her?... She had never had any other man... then all of the images were back in her head and she smiled and said aloud to no one, "Oh yes... I do want it all to happen to me, Will will have to adjust to this and perhaps even more... much, much more."

When Linda got home it was mid afternoon. She put her things away, showered and since they were still enjoying an Indian summer, she slipped into a light sun dress with nothing on beneath it and walked toward Kathy's house next door. The feelings of "Yes I want it" altered with "Oh no I can't do that." Now she needed to talk to her dear friend.

Linda and Kathy had become very intimate as they shared the wonderful "fuck machine". The kisses they had shared seemed to stir up a completely different hunger in Linda. Visions of Kathy with the young twins flashed in her head. Linda knew she longed for something but wasn't sure what it was. But a part of her knew.

Kathy opened her door shortly after Linda rang. They flowed into each other's arms for what was now their normal greeting of a big hug and kiss. Then Linda pulled away and walked on into the room saying. "Kathy... I have to talk to you... I am so confused... you have to help me."

"Ok Baby," Kathy replied, knowing what was going on in detail in her lessons with Brother Bob. "Talk to me sweetheart."

"God Kathy... I just got back from my lesson, Brother Bob told me the coven is totally sexual with each other. He wants me to come back tonight... I think he is going to fuck me... Kathy... Will is the only man I have ever had sex with. I thought sex was more trouble than it was worth until we moved here... now to tell you the truth, I can't get near enough. I want to fuck Will ever time he can get it up and it isn't near adequate. You know I use the fuck machine regularly and even that isn't enough. I keep having these dreams, images, thoughts about everyone around me. Kathy I want Brother Bob to fuck me so bad I can't stand it... There it's out. I can't help it if you think I'm a slut... hell I feel like one."

Kathy walked over behind Linda and slid her arms around her, hugging her to her tightly. Kathy kissed the hollow of her neck, knowing how that turned Linda on. Linda sighed and said, "And it's even worse Kathy... I keep thinking about touching... kissing... having sex with you too... like the pictures."

Linda felt Kathy's hands explore over her round little tummy, dropping low until she almost touched her pubic region through the thin sun dress. Lightly rubbing back and forth, caressing... Then her hands slid higher until they nudged Linda's full breasts gently. Linda moaned loudly and Kathy cupped her breasts, one in each hand. As Kathy squeezed and caressed her tits, Linda moaned and sighed as she leaned back into Kathy, "Nooo Kathy... no we can't... nooooo.".

Kathy whispered, "It's all OK darling. You are just a very healthy woman... everything you are feeling is perfectly normal... just relax baby and let it happen... let Brother Bob do whatever he wants with you, let me do whatever I want, relax and enjoy it all darling." Kathy's hands had slipped inside the sun dress on top of Linda's bare twin tits. She pinched the hard little nipples bringing groans of delight from Linda. Then Kathy dropped one hand under the hem of Linda's short dress onto her very wet pussy.

Kathy felt Linda spread her legs to give her exploring hand room as she said again, "Oh Kathy... you have to stop... we shouldn't be doing this... it's wrong... isn't it?"

Kathy slipped two fingers inside Linda's soaking wet cunt and Linda gasped, "Oh Kathy fuck... what are you doing to me? oh God... that feels so good... "

Kathy smiled and then whispered into her ear, "I'm going to finger fuck your tight little pussy Linda... then I'm going to throw you down and eat your hot cunt until you cry for mercy... you are going to eat my pussy too... I'm going to fuck you with a dildo in your cunt and your asshole until you cum your cute little ass off. Later while you go to meet Brother Bob to let him fuck this tight pussy I'm going over to your house and fuck your husband over and over until you come home... that is what it is all about my sweet lover... all the sex all of us can possibly handle... "

Linda tightened her pussy around Kathy's fingers and screamed, "Yes... fuck fuck... yes anything... everything... "


It was just getting dark when Linda left Kathy's house. A full moon peeked through the trees. Linda had a strange twisted grin on her face as she thought over all the wonderful things she and Kathy had done to one another. She could still feel the large dildo in her ass. Things she finally admitted she had wanted to happen for some time... Now they could happen any time...

She darted into her home for a second to leave Will a note. She wanted to avoid him today, especially after what she and Kathy had enjoyed and before what she anticipated for the night. Her note read, "My darling Will. I love you so much but the things I have been learning from the church have me preoccupied right now. I know you said that you didn't want to be bothered but if you only knew what you were missing sweetheart. I will think of you while I am learning... it may be very late when I get home. I expect to take in a lot tonight."

. As she drove back to the chapel to meet Brother Bob she twisted in the seat as her pussy started to itch again and she grinned to her self as she thought, Damn girl, you came a dozen times with Kathy and you are wet again, eager for this strange man to fuck you... if Will could just see you now. Would he enjoy watching it?.

She parked and as directed, walked toward the back door where Brother Bob and Cynthia lived in the quarters there. She wondered what to expect as she lightly knocked on the door. She realized she was incredibly nervous but even more horny. To her surprise Cynthia answered the door. She was dressed in a sheer silk robe that hid nothing... her nipples and her pussy showed clearly through the material.

She was beautiful, Linda thought, and she felt a rush of desire for this near naked woman flood through her own eager body.

The sultry Cynthia took her hand and lightly pulled her inside saying, "Hello Linda darling, I have heard so much about you and now I'm delighted to finally meet you. Our Bob is waiting for us but first we must talk and if then you still want to continue, I will help you prepare."

Cynthia lead her to a near by sofa and they sat together. Linda had a hard time keeping her eyes, not to mention her hands off of this sexy female. Then Cynthia said, "Tonight and hereafter, everything must be done of your own free will and with your full knowledge. I will ask you a series of questions. If you wish to continue after this then we will join him at the altar in the main chapel. Are you Ok with all of that?"

Linda raised her eyes from Cynthia's swollen nipples and looked into her eyes. Cynthia smiled and Linda nodded saying, "Yes."

"Linda... you are aware that our group believes in the pleasures of the body in any and every possible way. You know I am talking about sex, more specifically fucking and all the wonderful variations of that between men and women, women and women and men and men. If you choose to continue you will be agreeing to fuck any of the members of our group, both locally and world wide. If you continue, Brother Bob will have full sex with you tonight and I will assist and participate. Do you understand all this and do you wish to continue?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.